Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Dreams - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=8279)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 11-16-2010

(11-16-2010, 07:29 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: b> Some unknown dude and some shady situations. These are not necessarily recurring so much as the character and theme is, but plot differs.

Hey there.

:-*

Re: Dreams - Luinbariel - 11-16-2010

(11-16-2010, 08:44 PM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=1181.msg183881#msg183881 date=1289953748]
b> Some unknown dude and some shady situations. These are not necessarily recurring so much as the character and theme is, but plot differs.

Hey there.

:-*
[/quote]

I wasn't even talking about you this time

Re: Dreams - Kor - 11-17-2010

(11-16-2010, 02:07 PM)Spore link Wrote: Has anybody had those dreams where you have to run somewhere but you can't move your legs? Those suck.

I occasionally get those, but instead of running its cycling, and the pedals turn into 2L pop bottles that I can't seem to operate effectively.

I'd post more in this thread, but I simply don't dream in a manner that can often be described. As an aside though, at times I swear my lucid dreaming enables a sub-conscious/conscious link at times; Pure, logical reasoning defining truths otherwise ignored by a conscious mind.

Re: Dreams - Vandamguy - 11-17-2010

(11-17-2010, 09:44 AM)Kor link Wrote: [quote author=Spore link=topic=1181.msg183842#msg183842 date=1289934477]
Has anybody had those dreams where you have to run somewhere but you can't move your legs? Those suck.

I occasionally get those, but instead of running its cycling, and the pedals turn into 2L pop bottles that I can't seem to operate effectively.

I'd post more in this thread, but I simply don't dream in a manner that can often be described. As an aside though, at times I swear my lucid dreaming enables a sub-conscious/conscious link at times; Pure, logical reasoning defining truths otherwise ignored by a conscious mind.
[/quote]
i've been dosing you with LSD by way of a spray bottle when you sleep.

Re: Dreams - Kor - 11-17-2010

(11-17-2010, 11:09 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: [quote author=Kor link=topic=1181.msg183927#msg183927 date=1290005041]
[quote author=Spore link=topic=1181.msg183842#msg183842 date=1289934477]
Has anybody had those dreams where you have to run somewhere but you can't move your legs? Those suck.

[/quote]
i've been dosing you with LSD by way of a spray bottle when you sleep.
[/quote]

[Image: 128843676117691020.jpg]

Re: Dreams - Versus - 11-17-2010

i told diglett last night i couldn't remember the last dream i had, then i had a couple of dreams last night b)

Re: Dreams - Stein - 11-18-2010

I can't remember my dreams, if I even have any Sad.

Re: Dreams - Dtrain323i - 01-21-2011

I had a dream last night where I was in a western style showdown with an ex-GF of mine.

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 04:52 PM)Dtrain323i link Wrote: I had a dream last night where I was in a western style showdown with an ex-GF of mine.

Results?

Re: Dreams - Dtrain323i - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 04:54 PM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=Dtrain323i link=topic=1181.msg193171#msg193171 date=1295646734]
I had a dream last night where I was in a western style showdown with an ex-GF of mine.

Results?
[/quote]

I don't know. I woke up when we drew our guns

Re: Dreams - Eightball - 01-22-2011

Dtrain "Wyatt Durp"

Re: Dreams - chronomaster - 03-05-2011

Oh hey I remember this really fucked up dream I had about aliens and brain surgery.

Some kid and his father in the snowy north end up adopting this alien child they find.  Some time afterwards, some really fucked up shit goes down and the alien drugs the kid and installs a bunch of hardware into his brain, absolutely handicapping him by forcing the kid to live his life through a poorly programmed video game. He's blinded, deafened, and overall sensationally deprived of the world around him, and on top of that, various abilities we take for granted are short circuited out (for example, the ability to do basic math). Instead, he has to play through a poorly designed game in his head to earn back these 'features' for a limited time, these features also being poorly programmed and desgined (to take the math example, imagine a really shitty calculator made for an Atari VCS, flashing technicolor all around, and it sometimes doesn't even calculate right). All of this is running off of biotic energy too; it was a key point that he actually fainted in the middle of all this, causing the hardware to go haywire and do weird shit to the game when he came back to. I'd say after the segment this is the closest I'd felt to fear after a dream. It was like that one part of PaRappa 2 except instead of eating noodles, you were basically brain damaged and taunted with the false promise of normality.

The second segment was some sort of plot resolution, where what amounts to an alien Super Sentai group came to Earth to exterminate the alien. I came in here, as a clone of the group's collective DNA should something go wrong (which it did, the entire place was blown sky high), and that was that.

A far cry from any modern romance dream I have.

Re: Dreams - Luinbariel - 03-05-2011

Yikes.

I had a dream that I was IN minecraft and a spider was watching me crafting some stuff. Then it became my little friend and followed me everywhere, and when I found some water for it to drink it turned into a little black kitten. It liked to sleep on my shoulder.

Re: Dreams - chronomaster - 03-06-2011

I had a better one today. I was beta testing a Zelda game done in the style of Mega Man 9/10 (retro graphics with modern designs).

Also I went to visit my old house in Georgia. The door's hinges were so bad that I could lift the door so that its latch was clear out of its hole, and push the door open. I was wearing high heels, strangely. Also tended to fly around a lot in that dream. Something about treasure hunting, too...

Re: Dreams - Dave - 03-13-2011

Had a dream where an Irish guy was taking a shit in my shower and I kicked the fuck out of him.

Cheeky bastard.

Re: Dreams - Eightball - 03-14-2011

Dreamt that I had forgotten to drop a class I registered for and never attended. Bothered me quite a bit.

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 03-14-2011

(03-14-2011, 02:40 AM)Eightball link Wrote: Dreamt that I had forgotten to drop a class I registered for and never attended. Bothered me quite a bit.

Sounds like we have similar dreams sometimes.
:-X

Re: Dreams - at0m - 03-14-2011

I had a dream I met Dave and HeK, and HeK had to keep me from punching Dave in the face because he was drunk. It may or may not have been related to reading this right before bed.

Re: Dreams - Dr. Zaius - 03-14-2011

I only dream if I sleep on my stomach.

Needless to say, I rarely dream. Maybe I need more drugs.

Re: Dreams - [SiN] Merc - 03-14-2011

I had a dream where a bear was rummaging through my fridge. When I asked him if he was looking for honey, he laughed and then attacked me. Sad