Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT (/showthread.php?tid=10571)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - KarthXLR - 09-07-2009

Playing right now :O

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - Stein - 09-08-2009

(09-04-2009, 11:53 PM)Spore link Wrote:I'm using a school issued macbook and want to be able to not learn during class, but the BRBU server doesn't load on it. Every other server does, but the BRBU one is just a black screen ):
I get a weird java error on mine, and fwiw the .bat file is based off of DOS IIRC which Microsoft owns.  You'd have to find some sort of illegal emulator D:.

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - Surf314 - 09-08-2009

What browser are you using? Had it working in FF on OSX.

FF 3.x

Who made a public server? it sucks.  I want it private again.

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - backfire - 09-08-2009

(09-08-2009, 02:54 PM)Stein link Wrote:FF 3.x

Who made a public server? it sucks.  I want it private again.

Server's always been private. Before when I was getting it set up, before I even called it the brbu server, I had it public for a bit. 4 greifers came in in 4 hours. Never went public again.

somebody made a public server called BRBUninstalling.com Public Server.  Tons of griefers killed me throne room and flooded my tunnel down to the unbuildable area Sad.

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - Vongore - 09-08-2009

whoever is bulding that pink and green structure infront of the entrance to the pit of despair move it please, you're blocking the view

Jesus christ are there architects designing stuff there? Also I finished up me and SWPM's island with a secret meeting hall for all of our rabble rabble rabble. If anyone wants to make the island pretty that would be nice.

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - Vongore - 09-08-2009

Don't forget to add your name to the pit of despair. All the cool kids are doing it

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 09-08-2009

(09-08-2009, 08:10 PM)Surf314 link Wrote:Jesus christ are there architects designing stuff there? Also I finished up me and SWPM's island with a secret meeting all for all of our rabble rabble rabble. If anyone wants to make the island pretty that would be nice.

:O I'll get to work on it tomorrow!

sorry vongore
ill see if I can build it in another direction

What happened to the server  :'(

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - KarthXLR - 09-08-2009

Servers back up

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - ZargonX - 09-08-2009

I have added my name to the Pit.

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - KarthXLR - 09-09-2009

We need a new front page pamphlet. :O

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - backfire - 09-09-2009

(09-08-2009, 06:04 PM)Stein link Wrote:somebody made a public server called BRBUninstalling.com Public Server.  Tons of griefers killed me throne room and flooded my tunnel down to the unbuildable area Sad.

Oh, that's Wolfwood's server. Being public they get the occasional greifer and whatnot.

That's why mine's better. 8)

(09-09-2009, 12:32 AM)Karth is Ego Tripping link Wrote:We need a new front page pamphlet. :O
I will get on that... eventually. Probably redo the entire OP, or just do a new thread specificly for the BRBu Minecraft Server. We can have stuff like landmarks and whatnot. It'll be a hoot.

Edit:
Yep, just need to get some pictures, and I'll have a shiny new thread with some shiny pictures. By the way, I'm gunna right now if anyone wants their building/structure featured on the OP, take a pic of it (make sure it can be cropped down to fit in a square) and give me a name of it. I'll add the those along with the creator's name on my fancy new banner.

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - Surf314 - 09-09-2009

I made a secret underwater rocket ship

We need cooking mama. We need cooking mama over a big bowl of something. Gigantic plates of food. How do I make this happen?

Also a giant Tim head.

Re: Big Thread 'Bout MINECRAFT - backfire - 09-09-2009

Got the new thread ready. That one's more specific to the server and not minecraft in general. Locking this one.