Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs (/showthread.php?tid=11213)

Re: Cannabis - HeK - 05-16-2010

(05-16-2010, 10:46 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: [quote author=Señor Pinchy link=topic=4176.msg152539#msg152539 date=1273985300]
[quote author=Funbucks link=topic=4176.msg151942#msg151942 date=1273626719]
bump
reading craigslist personals when high is hilarious.

Me and my friends go looking in the lesbian section and I swear every ad has a picture of their cat and "NO MEN" somewhere in angry allcaps. Sad
[/quote]

Luin?
[/quote]

[Image: hey-guys-whats-going-on-thread.jpg]

Re: Cannabis - Duck, Duck, Goose - 05-18-2010

Bump for a p epic weekend with my high school friends.

Friday night (Saturday morning more like it... 2 AM), four of us got together, got baked, walked around a neighborhood.
Saturday... I don't remember. I think I stayed home alone playing skate 3 or something.
Sunday, got together with Funbucks and a friend and some girl, got baked, went on some hill for a bit, then to my place and smoked more.
Monday, got together with pretty much my entire group of high school friends (minus Funbucks, HOW'S LIVING DOWNTOWN NOW LOL?), 5 of us smoked. \o/

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-18-2010

I am rly rly rly baked rite now.

This is rly rly rly awesome

Re: Cannabis - commish - 05-20-2010

if you are cooking with herb, make canna-butter much better

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-kitchen/37701-cannabutter-7-easy-steps.html

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 05-20-2010

(05-20-2010, 12:52 PM)commish link Wrote: if you are cooking with herb, make canna-butter much better

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-kitchen/37701-cannabutter-7-easy-steps.html
oh i know
i just wanted some of the taste on my nachos.
worked great too. Big Grin

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 05-23-2010

(05-22-2010, 11:37 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: protip: popularity != karma, and our label should be popularity not karma, so don't even say anything about confucious you tool

also bump
dis nigga high

Edit: i guess kevin's weed is that good

Re: Cannabis - CaffeinePowered - 05-23-2010

Alright, you've had your fun, back to talking about pot, I'm going to go through like a vacuum and delete all the other non-weed related posts from the past few days

Edit: Thread cleaned up, back to smot poking

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 05-23-2010

i am smoking weeds
right now
oh no

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-24-2010

(05-23-2010, 04:39 PM)Funbucks link Wrote: i am smoking weeds
right now
oh no

QFT.

(05-23-2010, 04:32 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: Alright, you've had your fun, back to talking about pot, I'm going to go through like a vacuum and delete all the other non-weed related posts from the past few days

I lub j00.

Re: Cannabis - Duck, Duck, Goose - 05-24-2010

my cousin left his king size papers here

i rolled a fucking huge joint

soooo baked

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 05-24-2010

(05-24-2010, 04:19 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: my cousin left his king size papers here

i rolled a fucking huge joint

soooo baked
L King
Man up
(btw it's like a 40 bag of weed in total)

also i sent your email to one of my roommate's parents about that sublet.
We might be able to get you moved in by the 1st of June.

Re: Cannabis - rumsfald - 05-24-2010

(05-23-2010, 04:32 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: Alright, you've had your fun, back to talking about pot, I'm going to go through like a vacuum and delete all the other non-weed related posts from the past few days

Yeah, cause stoned people always stay on-topic.

Re: Cannabis - exanimo2 - 05-25-2010

(05-24-2010, 07:48 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Yeah, cause stoned people always stay on-topic.

+1!

Re: Cannabis - Professor Funbucks - 05-25-2010

(05-25-2010, 03:49 AM)exanimo2 link Wrote: [quote author=rumsfald link=topic=4176.msg154064#msg154064 date=1274748497]
Yeah, cause stoned people always stay on-topic.

+1!
[/quote]
I though this was 100% obvious to everywhere.
Esp with where the thread's gone.

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-25-2010

I had a bunch of stuff I was planning on doing today, but then I smoked a bunch and now I don't think it's gonna get done.

Lesson learned: I HAVE THE MUNCHIES.

Re: Cannabis - Kirby - 05-25-2010

(05-25-2010, 11:39 AM)Kirby, the Axtinguisher Zealot link Wrote: I had a bunch of stuff I was planning on doing today, but then I smoked a bunch and now I don't think it's gonna get done.

Lesson learned: I HAVE THE MUNCHIES.

Ohhhhh yeahhhhh

Did an oil change, new belts, changed plugs, wires, cap and rotor, rotated my tires and washed/waxed mah car.

Stoners never get anythin' done!

[me=Kirby]dances[/me]

u hi

yes my crystal catcher is full.

Edit: If y'all don't know what a crystal catcher is, well, basically, when you smoke marijuanas, you are not smoking the leaf of the plant or the stems. You're smoking the bud of it, because that's where the THC grows.
Now to smoke the bud, you have to either pick it apart in tiny little pieces (hippy picking) or just toss it into a buster and and twist the buster.
Some busters come with multiple compartments. I have a 3 compartment buster, the top compartment is where you place the bud. This compartment has metal teeth in it to grind up the weed, after that compartment, the 2nd one is a little catcher with a netted base to allow for tiny particles of THC, called kief or crystals to catch in the bottom compartment. A good tip if you have one of these compartments is to put a dime in the 2nd compartment where the ground up weed falls in.

The kief can be pressed (i have mine under a couch right now) and it becomes pretty much pure hash.

my buster pretty much looks like this one
[Image: chromium%20crusher%202.jpg]

holy shit i dont care that im double posting

ok so my dorm that im staying in (even for the summer) still has CAs for that period. (Community Advisor, Residence Advisor, etc)
The new one knocks on my door like 2 minutes ago, right after i killed a bowl.
holy shit i totally thought she was gonna come in and see the bong, weed and grinder.
She didn't, but it totally smelled like mad.
ANYWAYS
SHE IS HOT AS FUCK BTW
no pics sadly

I guess i could de-re-rail this thread to a new topic....so in relation to this one:

Anyone ever experience any "Close calls"? Share 'em!

Re: Cannabis - shoopfox - 05-26-2010

I think I have that same grinder

(05-25-2010, 02:06 PM)Funbucks link Wrote: u hi

yes my crystal catcher is full.

Edit: If y'all don't know what a crystal catcher is, well, basically, when you smoke marijuanas, you are not smoking the leaf of the plant or the stems. You're smoking the bud of it, because that's where the THC grows.
Now to smoke the bud, you have to either pick it apart in tiny little pieces (hippy picking) or just toss it into a buster and and twist the buster.
Some busters come with multiple compartments. I have a 3 compartment buster, the top compartment is where you place the bud. This compartment has metal teeth in it to grind up the weed, after that compartment, the 2nd one is a little catcher with a netted base to allow for tiny particles of THC, called kief or crystals to catch in the bottom compartment. A good tip if you have one of these compartments is to put a dime in the 2nd compartment where the ground up weed falls in.

The kief can be pressed (i have mine under a couch right now) and it becomes pretty much pure hash.

my buster pretty much looks like this one
[Image: chromium%20crusher%202.jpg]

Re: Cannabis - Duck, Duck, Goose - 05-26-2010

last night was boss

smoked a bowl and played skate 3 with one of my friends on xbl, hall of meat on the mega ramp lol, it was pretty fucking hilarious
then i rolled a fucking king size paper just full (probably like 3 g at least), went over to funbucks' and smoked with him, his roommate, one of our friends and one of funbucks' friends over on major's hill across from parliament
lights are fucking awesome at night while baked
then we went back and played pokemon stadium 2
those mini games rape so hard