Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Thread of Cannabis Connoisseurs (/showthread.php?tid=11213)

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 01-17-2011

wat

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Stein - 01-17-2011

Not sure how I feel about people who accidentally-or-not miss life to be high.

:\

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - shoopfox - 01-18-2011

(01-17-2011, 09:44 PM)Stein link Wrote: Not sure how I feel about people who accidentally-or-not miss life to be high.

Wat

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - loldollas - 01-18-2011

(01-18-2011, 12:40 AM)Señor Pinchy link Wrote: [quote author=Stein link=topic=4176.msg192611#msg192611 date=1295318689]

Wat
[/quote]
the epitome of this thread: wat?

also wat....im not sure what stein is saying

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 01-18-2011

(01-17-2011, 09:44 PM)Stein link Wrote: Not sure how I feel about people who accidentally-or-not miss life to be high.

Smoking weed doesn't make you "miss life" - having no motivation, aspirations or goals does. People like that are naturally predisposed to smoking weed, ergo the blatantly rampant stereotype that 'erryone who smokes pot is like that. Please don't lump useless dregs in with regular people who simply enjoy smoking.

And you wonder why I ignore every attempt you make for us to meet even though we live less than a mile or so apart. =p

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - CaffeinePowered - 01-18-2011

(01-18-2011, 10:11 AM)Kirby, the Spyro link Wrote: [quote author=Stein link=topic=4176.msg192611#msg192611 date=1295318689]

Smoking weed doesn't make you "miss life" - having no motivation, aspirations or goals does. People like that are naturally predisposed to smoking weed, ergo the blatantly rampant stereotype that 'erryone who smokes pot is like that. Please don't lump useless dregs in with regular people who simply enjoy smoking.

And you wonder why I ignore every attempt you make for us to meet even though we live less than a mile or so apart. =p

[/quote]

Even though I don't smoke, I have known both kinds of smokers, a few pot heads I knew at school could sit around most of the day, smoke pot, play halo, and still pull a 3.5 GPA or higher in engineering. And I knew some that did the same thing and failed out of liberal arts classes.

Knowing your own limits and what you can handle is an important part of life, if you can't handle it, don't do it, and that goes for legal things and non-drug things as well.

Who is worse off, the guy who smokes pot all the time but still holds down a job / gets good marks, or someone who sits around and plays WoW all the time and is failing most of their classes.

Only one of those things is illegal  :-\

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Stein - 01-18-2011

(01-18-2011, 10:11 AM)Kirby, the Spyro link Wrote: [quote author=Stein link=topic=4176.msg192611#msg192611 date=1295318689]

[/quote]
Lol, all I did was ask if you had an extra AGP card to sell me :p.

Also, I'm specifically thinking of one person who I lent some stuff on Friday who I couldn't get in touch with all sunday/monday because another friend wanted to borrow it too.

The same said person also blew off a friend of mine a week earlier.

Also, said person is normally motivated: big into our schools drama/music programs and even joined math team Big Grin.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - loldollas - 01-19-2011

If you're going to be passive-aggressive to someone, don't do it on the forums here...take it to Facebook or something...at least they'll be able to read it or something Smile
Smile

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Turtle - 01-19-2011

[/quote]
he didn't lump anyone into anything if you didn't read the sentence. He said "people who miss life to be high" not smokers in general. If you couldn't tell that he was talking about a specific person/specific people then it's a wonder he would want to meet you in the first place.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - beep beep diglett - 01-20-2011

turtle did you ever buy that weed

pls say no so i can pretend for just a short while that i had a positive impact on someones life

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Stein - 01-20-2011

(01-19-2011, 09:03 PM)Turtle link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the Spyro link=topic=4176.msg192659#msg192659 date=1295363500]
[quote author=Stein link=topic=4176.msg192611#msg192611 date=1295318689]

[/quote]
he didn't lump anyone into anything if you didn't read the sentence. He said "people who miss life to be high" not smokers in general. If you couldn't tell that he was talking about a specific person/specific people then it's a wonder he would want to meet you in the first place.
[/quote]
Thank you, it was one person specifically.

Although I talked with another friend and he said that a "whole lot of nothing gets done."  Kind of like me once I sit down at my computer.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Turtle - 01-21-2011

(01-20-2011, 03:53 AM)diglett link Wrote: turtle did you ever buy that weed

pls say no so i can pretend for just a short while that i had a positive impact on someones life
No we did some meth instead thanks for setting me straight

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - k0ala - 01-22-2011

I'm thankful for medical cannabis and State Bill 420. I blaze every day except when I'm at the office. It keeps my attention on my task and prevents distraction, and it's an aid to my meditation and exercise which help as well.
This is not a blanket endorsement. I'm just saying that I use it successfully.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Greatbacon - 01-22-2011

(01-21-2011, 05:40 PM)Turtle link Wrote: [quote author=diglett link=topic=4176.msg192954#msg192954 date=1295513624]
turtle did you ever buy that weed

No we did some meth instead thanks for setting me straight
[/quote]Not even once bro.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - k0ala - 01-23-2011

YouTube
      - Broadcast Yourself.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - loldollas - 01-25-2011

made brownies on the weekend and enjoyed them with my gf....she's so cute when she's trying to explain something but can't stop giggling :3

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Kirby - 01-25-2011

(01-25-2011, 08:34 AM)loldollas link Wrote: made brownies on the weekend and enjoyed them with my gf....she's so cute when she's trying to explain something but can't stop giggling :3

I got some cookies from a dude at a party a month or so ago, said he had used some pretty decent stuff in it.

Like 3 hours later I realized I couldn't find my feet if I had a map and compass.

Confectionery cannabinoids are the shit.  :-*

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 01-26-2011

I made brownies once, but didn't have enough weed so they weren't super potent...

...Unless you ate three.

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - Stein - 01-27-2011

I feel like I was just talking to someone about this. I was all like "you prolly don't need as much if you just burn it."

Re: The Cannabis/High Thread - loldollas - 01-27-2011

(01-27-2011, 01:04 PM)Stein link Wrote: I feel like I was just talking to someone about this. I was all like "you prolly don't need as much if you just burn it."
Like smoking it?

Nah brownies are way stronger. Instead of only absorbing roughly 30% of the THC when you inhale, you get about 100% of it in the cooking oil you make your brownies with.