Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Who is who? - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Who is who? (/showthread.php?tid=10038)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Who is who? - SBCrystal - 05-30-2009

Quote:SBCrystal and Luin (mostly for the cat part Wink) - Bliss Nanny
Bliss Ninny doesn't understand why people just can't get along. While it is entirely unintentional, Bliss Ninny's utterly vacuous comments can drive the more pugnacious Warriors into a frenzy of aggression. Often in the heat of battle Bliss Ninny will discuss her cat.

<3 Pigmask.

I would say that I'm more the one who can't understand why people can't just get along and I try to make everyone be happy. Luin is the cat lady and she will call people out when they say things that either don't make sense or are completely silly.
But fuck with one of us, fuck with both, that's how we roll. *Vulcan symbol*

ETA: I think that Luinz and I might be more this:

Quote:Cyber Sisters are an extremely fierce confederation of fighting females who act something like a shrill Greek chorus, echoing and amplifying one another's voice until their foes retreat in disarray. They are generally leaderless, but anyone who challenges one Cyber Sister can expect to be savagely attacked by the others. Only the most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors is strong enough to weather a Cyber Sisters attack.

Re: Who is who? - Blues - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 01:23 AM)SBCrystal link Wrote: ETA: I think that Luinz and I might be more this:

Quote:Cyber Sisters are an extremely fierce confederation of fighting females who act something like a shrill Greek chorus, echoing and amplifying one another's voice until their foes retreat in disarray. They are generally leaderless, but anyone who challenges one Cyber Sister can expect to be savagely attacked by the others. Only the most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors is strong enough to weather a Cyber Sisters attack.

Pretty sure that just applies to every female on a site that has more than one.

Re: Who is who? - Vongore - 05-30-2009

(05-29-2009, 05:59 PM)fyre link Wrote: Patois - Vongore
Quote:The tortured syntax of his messages immediately gives Patois away as a non-native speaker. Patois enters discussion forums with the best of intentions; he may want to get to know Americans, or practice his English, or exchange ideas about a particular subject. Predictably, his malaprops immediately draw fire from Evil Clown and Jerk - even Grammarian may weigh in. At first, Patois tries to parry the thrusts with inept banter, but as his tormenters turn up the heat Patois finally pops his cork. Forgetting what little English he knows he lashes out with sputtering ripostes such as, “ No, you must stopping now because you are a stupid.”, which only causes more piling on.

My english isn't that bad :<, my only flaw is when i wrote that scout thingy

(05-30-2009, 01:42 AM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=fyre link=topic=2982.msg86813#msg86813 date=1243637941]

Patois - Vongore
Quote:The tortured syntax of his messages immediately gives Patois away as a non-native speaker. Patois enters discussion forums with the best of intentions; he may want to get to know Americans, or practice his English, or exchange ideas about a particular subject. Predictably, his malaprops immediately draw fire from Evil Clown and Jerk - even Grammarian may weigh in. At first, Patois tries to parry the thrusts with inept banter, but as his tormenters turn up the heat Patois finally pops his cork. Forgetting what little English he knows he lashes out with sputtering ripostes such as, “ No, you must stopping now because you are a stupid.”, which only causes more piling on.

[/quote]
AND IT WILL HAUNT YOU TO YOUR DEATHBED

Re: Who is who? - Honest - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 01:45 AM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: [quote author=Vongore link=topic=2982.msg86962#msg86962 date=1243665726]
[quote author=fyre link=topic=2982.msg86813#msg86813 date=1243637941]

Patois - Vongore

[/quote]
AND IT WILL HAUNT YOU TO YOUR DEATHBED
[/quote]

THE BED THAT EATS PEOPLE

Patton Oswalt: Death Bed

(05-30-2009, 01:33 AM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: [quote author=SBCrystal link=topic=2982.msg86959#msg86959 date=1243664608]ETA: I think that Luinz and I might be more this:

Pretty sure that just applies to every female on a site that has more than one.
[/quote]

I know because women are all the same, right?! lololololololol

Re: Who is who? - sarcasticsteve - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 01:51 AM)SBCrystal link Wrote: I know because women are all the same, right?! lololololololol

Not sure when but you're going to regret saying that I bet.

You all speak for yourselves.

Re: Who is who? - Luinbariel - 05-30-2009

(05-29-2009, 11:54 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: SBCrystal and Luin (mostly for the cat part Wink) - Bliss Nanny
Quote:Bliss Ninny doesn't understand why people just can't get along. While it is entirely unintentional, Bliss Ninny's utterly vacuous comments can drive the more pugnacious Warriors into a frenzy of aggression. Often in the heat of battle Bliss Ninny will discuss her cat.

[Image: kittens.jpg]

Re: Who is who? - fyre - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 01:42 AM)Vongore link Wrote: My english isn't that bad :<, my only flaw is when i wrote that scout thingy

It's not. These are just stereotypes that I'm trying to fit forum members into. None of them are totally accurate.

Re: Who is who? - Sponson - 05-30-2009

Who am I?

Re: Who is who? - WTF Joel - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 09:57 AM)Sponson link Wrote: Who am I?

Sponson

Re: Who is who? - fyre - 05-30-2009

Ok...I should have done this before, but I'll preface this post by saying these are just caricatures based on a few posts. I don't think any of these accurately represent you as a person, or even as a poster. I love you all. And you're free to place me in any category that you want.That said...

(05-29-2009, 09:17 PM)peaches link Wrote: Ooh, do me, do me.

On second thought, this may not be very cordial.

Those are the only two I feel comfortable doing. Not to hate, but I have a bad hunch about this. The caricatures speak only to our bad sides.

Let's keep it civil, shall we?
Weenie - Peaches
Quote:Weenie is a very sensitive guy, and it angers and saddens him that everyone isn't just as sensitive as he. An admitted male feminist, Weenie is ever vigilant against anti-progressive attitudes. Though he seldom comes into personal contact with the working classes, he keenly feels the pain of their oppression nonetheless . Weenie's chief antagonists are Troglodyte, Evil Clown, Capitalista and sometimes Ideologue.
You asked for this... Tongue

Lurker - Toilet Duck (I know you're out there, dude.)
Quote:
Lurker does not participate in normal forum discourse, but he's out there...watching, reading every message. He is usually quite harmless, and more often than not his silence reflects a natural reticence rather than sinister motives. If a fight breaks out he will quietly observe to avoid revealing his position. Occasionally, however, some mysterious impulse drives him to de-lurk and attack.

(05-29-2009, 09:57 PM)Sarcastic Steve link Wrote: I am curious, someone do me!
I don't know you that well. You almost seem like you have a bit of the Eagle Scout in you, but I'm not sure. And I know you've been around a while, but you still seem new to me. So...
Newbie - Sarcastic Steve
Quote:Unsteady in his knowledge of computers and cyberculture Newbie perambulates the internet, blithely stumbling his way into discussion forums.

(05-29-2009, 10:23 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Bend over, and we'll get started.
As has been said, you probably fit into the Bliss Ninny and Cyber Sisters categories best, but based on this post...

Strumpet - Luinbariel
Quote:She always manages to sprinkle conversations with references to private parts and will never let pass without comment any mention of the words "eat," "enter," "come," "rub," etc.

Pinko - Benito
Quote:Pinko has an angry, almost genetic loathing for privilege, greed, social exploitation, racism, sexism, homophobia, pro-lifers, the religious right, environmental degradation, the NRA, US imperialism, multinational corporations, big business, Republicans in general and George Bush in particular. Pinko openly admires Oliver Stone, Noam Chomsky and Michael Moore and anyone else who is critical of the US government and bourgeois culture. She ardently believes there is no enormity of which the United States is incapable and regards its entire history as an unbroken legacy of avarice, deceit and injustice.
(Pinko also likes free healthcare.)

(05-30-2009, 09:57 AM)Sponson link Wrote: Who am I?
I don't know. Who do you think you are?

These are getting harder to do. I'm having to stretch. :-\

Re: Who is who? - copulatingduck - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 10:50 AM)fyre link Wrote: These are getting harder to do. I'm having to stretch. :-\

twss

Re: Who is who? - Sponson - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 10:41 AM)Metal Lemur Solid link Wrote: [quote author=Sponson link=topic=2982.msg86991#msg86991 date=1243695448]
Who am I?

Sponson
[/quote]

Thanks +1

I'm the newbie? Does that mean I can get away with spawn camping? >:3

Re: Who is who? - cannedpeahes - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 12:07 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=fyre link=topic=2982.msg86999#msg86999 date=1243698621]
These are getting harder to do. I'm having to stretch. :-\

twss
[/quote]

+1 for alertness

(05-30-2009, 10:50 AM)fyre link Wrote: Ok...I should have done this before, but I'll preface this post by saying these are just caricatures based on a few posts. I don't think any of these accurately represent you as a person, or even as a poster. I love you all. And you're free to place me in any category that you want.That said...

[quote author=peaches link=topic=2982.msg86890#msg86890 date=1243649848]
Ooh, do me, do me.

On second thought, this may not be very cordial.

Those are the only two I feel comfortable doing. Not to hate, but I have a bad hunch about this. The caricatures speak only to our bad sides.

Let's keep it civil, shall we?
Weenie - Peaches
Quote:Weenie is a very sensitive guy, and it angers and saddens him that everyone isn't just as sensitive as he. An admitted male feminist, Weenie is ever vigilant against anti-progressive attitudes. Though he seldom comes into personal contact with the working classes, he keenly feels the pain of their oppression nonetheless . Weenie's chief antagonists are Troglodyte, Evil Clown, Capitalista and sometimes Ideologue.

You asked for this... Tongue

[/quote]

Hopefully some combination of that and something marginally more fun. Could I be a strumpet?

HAHAHAHA! Strumpet is perfect for Luin, the saucy little minx. <3

Re: Who is who? - Vongore - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 12:40 PM)Sarcastic Steve link Wrote: I'm the newbie? Does that mean I can get away with spawn camping? >:3

No, you're the newbie because you are new to the internets

(05-30-2009, 03:38 PM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=Sarcastic Steve link=topic=2982.msg87018#msg87018 date=1243705227]
I'm the newbie? Does that mean I can get away with spawn camping? >:3

No, you're the newbie because you are new to the internets
[/quote]

I joined before you did...