Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Serious Sundays is now go! (Serious Sam Second Encounter) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Serious Sundays is now go! (Serious Sam Second Encounter) (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Serious Sundays is now go! (Serious Sam Second Encounter) - Spore - 06-14-2009

Glad I could make it. Looks like we'll be finishing up next week. I think we ought to get some more coop games for the future.

Re: Serious Sundays is now go! (Serious Sam Second Encounter) - WTF Joel - 06-14-2009

Indeed! o.o My hosting was good enough for everyone, yes?

Re: Serious Sundays is now go! (Serious Sam Second Encounter) - broonor - 06-14-2009

Aye. hosting was full of win.  Only minor lag around, but I think it's more due to the weird way mouse acceleration is handled.

Also: I could use some suggestions for next week.  Finishing SSSE? Delving into SSSE mods (if they still exist)?

Re: Serious Sundays is now go! (Serious Sam Second Encounter) - ScottyGrayskull - 06-15-2009

(06-14-2009, 10:49 PM)broonor link Wrote: Aye. hosting was full of win.  Only minor lag around, but I think it's more due to the weird way mouse acceleration is handled.

Also: I could use some suggestions for next week.  Finishing SSSE? Delving into SSSE mods (if they still exist)?

Or play First Encounter, which has the most badass final boss fight ever that I won't link to as it needs to be seen firsthand to be believed. Smile

Re: Serious Sundays is now go! (Serious Sam Second Encounter) - Spore - 06-15-2009

(06-15-2009, 09:24 AM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: [quote author=broonor link=topic=3065.msg90152#msg90152 date=1245037782]
Aye. hosting was full of win.  Only minor lag around, but I think it's more due to the weird way mouse acceleration is handled.

Or play First Encounter, which has the most badass final boss fight ever that I won't link to as it needs to be seen firsthand to be believed. Smile
[/quote]

I shed a tear when I saw it. I wish SSEE's final boss was even one tenth as awesome. I wonder if Croteam will pull themselves together for Serious Sam 3. Get off of the cartoony style that was Serious Sam 2, and make it "realistic" with a bunch of completely unrealistic monsters (originals).

Edit: And SS3's final boss better be better than SS2's. What a dumb boss. Fuck that. Rage. RAGE.

Re: Serious Sundays is now go! (Serious Sam Second Encounter) - ScottyGrayskull - 06-15-2009

(06-15-2009, 11:27 AM)Spore link Wrote: Get off of the cartoony style that was Serious Sam 2, and make it "realistic" with a bunch of completely unrealistic monsters (originals).

Hopefully the cartoony style will disappear along with all the other things that were shit for SS2. Tongue

The level the final boss of SS:SE was in was pretty badass though, which kind of makes up for it. Smile