Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom (/showthread.php?tid=10153)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - Wedge - 06-19-2009

Guess it's not too bad I missed it then.  Was tired and not feeling well.  No work tomorrow though, and a buncha people usually play on Saturdays, so I can play then too.

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - CaffeinePowered - 06-19-2009

(06-19-2009, 11:44 PM)Wedge link Wrote: Guess it's not too bad I missed it then.  Was tired and not feeling well.  No work tomorrow though, and a buncha people usually play on Saturdays, so I can play then too.

We might do vs tomorrow depends on what people want

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - at0m - 06-20-2009

fuck i totally forgot :/ i had a shitty day and then went out to dinner, bought some new pants (i've become a fatass) and had a fun health emergency scare with my gf. yay for thrombophilia-induced pulmonary embolisms Sad Sad Sad

i have to go to a wedding tomorrow and then i have to go into work on sunday to get some shit done, so i won't be on all weekend most likely.

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - KarthXLR - 06-20-2009

(06-20-2009, 12:11 AM)at0m link Wrote: fuck i totally forgot :/ i had a shitty day and then went out to dinner, bought some new pants (i've become a fatass) and had a fun health emergency scare with my gf. yay for thrombophilia-induced pulmonary embolisms Sad Sad Sad
Sorry to hear that Atom. Feel better soon Dude.

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - at0m - 06-20-2009

(06-20-2009, 12:52 AM)Karth is SPY link Wrote: [quote author=at0m link=topic=3099.msg91155#msg91155 date=1245474687]
fuck i totally forgot :/ i had a shitty day and then went out to dinner, bought some new pants (i've become a fatass) and had a fun health emergency scare with my gf. yay for thrombophilia-induced pulmonary embolisms Sad Sad Sad
Sorry to hear that Atom. Feel better soon Dude.
[/quote]I'm fine, its my GF I'm worried about :/ She's refusing to go to the hospital about it (she's got a history of thrombosis and says 'this is nothing') but I'm seriously concerned.

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - rumsfald - 06-20-2009

Sorry to hear that Atom, that would worry me too.

*awkward transition.*

Last night in PS was a mess. I came on late, but by the time I got on there was no cohesion or unit discipline. For most of the time, I had no idea what the target was or what gear to bring. We need more discipline.

Drove a BFR for the first time, and it took me 5 minutes to realize I didn't have keys bound for turning. I'm going to have to spend some time just trying to move around effectively.

Since I have the imprint, I'm keeping BFR on my main with med and glue and Unimax for when on foot. I'll probably keep doing Unimax most of the time, but can pull a BFR when needed for BT or Angry. This means I have no Rexo or AV or Medium assault, but I'd rather bring a max to those fights anyways.

I'll create an alt for driving other shiz.

(06-19-2009, 11:53 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: We might do vs tomorrow depends on what people want

DON'T LOG IN YET TILL THIS IS CONFIRMED.  I went to look to see if my VS chars got the BFR imprint (they did), and now I am locked out of NC for 12 hours.

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 06-20-2009

I had a fun Smile

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - Surf314 - 06-20-2009

I was just on and its nowhere near as fun without people on vent  :'(

Msg me if you want to play I will be trying out The Path

I don't think we should go back to VS considering they are 3 planets away from taking everything.  Also they are half way through #3.

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - CaffeinePowered - 06-20-2009

(06-20-2009, 01:38 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: I don't think we should go back to VS considering they are 3 planets away from taking everything.  Also they are half way through #3.

We've been on NC when its like that, shit shifts back and forth all the time, the real question is are pops relatively even (ie, 33 - 33 - 33)

(06-20-2009, 01:51 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=3099.msg91221#msg91221 date=1245523105]
I don't think we should go back to VS considering they are 3 planets away from taking everything.  Also they are half way through #3.

We've been on NC when its like that, shit shifts back and forth all the time, the real question is are pops relatively even (ie, 33 - 33 - 33)
[/quote]

When I was on it was like 33-25-42

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - CaffeinePowered - 06-20-2009

Well I already called executive decision, we are playing Vanu tonight

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - Versus - 06-20-2009

8) I want CR2!

Going to Ocala for Father's Day dinner, dunno when I will be back (it's an hour away).

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - Versus - 06-20-2009

"everything's great when you're in purple" - kal

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - Versus - 06-21-2009

Greatest freak out ever (ORIGINAL VIDEO)

caff if you replace WoW with planetside

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - rumsfald - 06-21-2009

^ I hate staged videos.

Oh Vanu, On Lancer, how I missed thee. We had some monster vehicle battles last night, the field was chock-full of tanks, BFRs, and all sorts of armor. We had a prowler for a bit, Caff kept that alive forever. I actually kept a bus going for a bit. But best was Caff in a Mag (of course) and I think Wedge was gunning for him, and they went chasing a vanguard off into the woods. Somehow the Vanguard turned the tables and now is chasing Caff back to the battlelines and his mag is near death.  Vanguard is hurting too. I come bopping by in an empty bus and bodyblock / EMP the vanguard from hitting the mag as Wedge finishes it off.

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - Surf314 - 06-21-2009

Huge battle on Ish right now.  A big 3 way of nice populations.  Id suggest you all go there now for lancer melting.

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - CaffeinePowered - 06-21-2009

(06-21-2009, 09:43 AM)rumsfald link Wrote: ^ I hate staged videos.

Oh Vanu, On Lancer, how I missed thee. We had some monster vehicle battles last night, the field was chock-full of tanks, BFRs, and all sorts of armor. We had a prowler for a bit, Caff kept that alive forever. I actually kept a bus going for a bit. But best was Caff in a Mag (of course) and I think Wedge was gunning for him, and they went chasing a vanguard off into the woods. Somehow the Vanguard turned the tables and now is chasing Caff back to the battlelines and his mag is near death.  Vanguard is hurting too. I come bopping by in an empty bus and bodyblock / EMP the vanguard from hitting the mag as Wedge finishes it off.

that was an epic body block

Re: Planetside Friday - 6/19 - Beach-House of Doom - at0m - 06-21-2009

(06-21-2009, 10:50 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=rumsfald link=topic=3099.msg91319#msg91319 date=1245595400]
^ I hate staged videos.

that was an epic body block
[/quote]Yeah, I saw it just as I crested the hill to support you in my Thresher, I'd turned away from the battle and headed NW as soon as you called for halp.

I hope valentine's been having fun, I don't think she liked gunning the thresher :/ it's hard to hit anything with it.