Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] (/showthread.php?tid=10235)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 06-30-2009

(06-29-2009, 08:12 PM)Karth is SPY link Wrote: Does anyone else ALWAYS freak out when they are being attacked while typing?

That always happens to me Sad

Re: Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] - Kor - 06-30-2009

(06-29-2009, 09:17 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [Image: 199149671v2_240x240_Front_Color-PinkSalmon.jpg]
           ESDF 4 LYFE.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL YO

Re: Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] - K2 - 07-01-2009

It blew my mind when Tribes had esdf set for the default key config. I think I might try it for TF2 sometime.

Re: Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] - Fail Medic - 07-01-2009

why the fuck did i never think of esdf.  Maybe next I will try a dvorak keyboard!

esdf makes those "side gaming pad keyboards" I see in Best Buy seem really silly!

Re: Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] - Mr. Face - 07-01-2009

Pro Tip: While going down a long straight path (and you know how your just holding W), click the "start typing" button but dont let go of the W button, youll just keep going and you can type at the same time. (im sure plently of you already know this, if not try it out)

Re: Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] - zaneyard - 07-01-2009

(07-01-2009, 09:12 PM)Fail Medic link Wrote: why the fuck did i never think of esdf.  Maybe next I will try a dvorak keyboard!

esdf makes those "side gaming pad keyboards" I see in Best Buy seem really silly!
i kinda wanna try esdf, but idk how well i would adapt. i suppose it takes time
dvorak is bad for program hotkeys, so if you plan on using ctrl+s to save, you wont be anymore

Re: Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] - Fail Medic - 07-01-2009

(07-01-2009, 09:40 PM)Mr. Face link Wrote: Pro Tip: While going down a long straight path (and you know how your just holding W), click the "start typing" button but dont let go of the W button, youll just keep going and you can type at the same time. (im sure plently of you already know this, if not try it out)

so next time i see you moving forward with apparent single-minded purpose i'll instead think, "omfg he is texting while walkign?!?!" and then I will watch you walk into sentry zone and I may laugh

Re: Does anyone else [OHGOD GAME THREAD] - chronomaster - 07-02-2009

(07-01-2009, 09:40 PM)Mr. Face link Wrote: Pro Tip: While going down a long straight path (and you know how your just holding W), click the "start typing" button but dont let go of the W button, youll just keep going and you can type at the same time. (im sure plently of you already know this, if not try it out)
Sucks for ESDF players; their Move Forward key is on a vowel.