Be Right Back, Uninstalling
nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band (/showthread.php?tid=10512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-15-2009

Protip: I never said I didn't like Queen. Just not Bohemian Rhap... how the fuck do I spell it?

We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions... those are goddamned hockey songs AND I LOVE HOCKEY.

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Tragic Hero - 08-15-2009

(08-15-2009, 08:36 AM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: Protip: I never said I didn't like Queen. Just not Bohemian Rhap... how the fuck do I spell it?

We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions... those are goddamned hockey songs AND I LOVE HOCKEY.

Actually We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions were written for English Football, unless you just meant that its used in hockey a lot.

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Duck, Duck, Goose - 08-15-2009

(08-15-2009, 08:40 AM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=3461.msg106309#msg106309 date=1250343392]
Protip: I never said I didn't like Queen. Just not Bohemian Rhap... how the fuck do I spell it?

Actually We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions were written for English Football, unless you just meant that its used in hockey a lot.
[/quote]Yeah, they're used in hockey a lot. Big Grin

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - commish - 08-15-2009

if it was made for soccer then why is the video in collab with the mighty ducks (movie)

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Benito Mussolini - 08-15-2009

This song of theirs speaks the truth:
Queen - Princes Of The Universe

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Honest - 08-15-2009

I forgive you versus, your painfully awkward sig saves the day.

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - SBCrystal - 08-15-2009

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE YOU GONNA TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT? AAHHHHH OUT BESIDE THAT RED TWILIGHT! ARE YOU GONNA LET IT ALL HANG OUT? FAT BOTTOM GIRLS YOU  MAKE THE ROCKIN' WORLD GO 'ROUND!

And that's my contribution to this thread.

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - HeK - 08-15-2009

Awesomeness just off the top of my head...

Bohemian Rhapsody
Save Me
Another One Bites the Dust
Killer Queen
Fat Bottomed Girls
Princes of the Universe
The Show Must Go On
Bicycle Race
You're My Best Friend
Don't Stop Me Now
Radio Ga Ga
I Want it All
Who Wants to Live Forever
Headlong
Living on my Own
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Somebody to Love
We Will Rock You
We are the Champions
and of course, Flash

In this day, any band with a budget can *sound* good; with the inclusion of digital multitrack recording, auto-tuning and pitch shifting, people have forgotten what it takes to form a really talented group. Just try to a single mainstream artist who has appeared in the last ten years with half the talent that Queen had.

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Riosan - 08-15-2009

overplayed, especially we will rock you

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - CaffeinePowered - 08-15-2009

(08-15-2009, 01:57 AM)SUPER MACHO MAN link Wrote: This thread is full of people I am no longer speaking to.

I can't believe someone wouldn't like queen, who is holding the gun to their head and forcing them to say that

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - KorJax - 08-15-2009

I don't like queen for the fact that they are overrated, over played and worshiped by the nerd crowd for music that is decent at best, simply because they sing funny for most of their songs (much like Weird Al).  Also people like to play their music for the stupidest things (the intro to Knights Tale was GOD AWFUL).

Also I don't like the beetles either, just not a fan of the music itself.

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Honest - 08-15-2009

(08-15-2009, 01:21 PM)KorJax link Wrote: I don't like queen for the fact that they are overrated, over played and worshiped by the nerd crowd for music that is decent at best, simply because they sing funny for most of their songs (much like Weird Al).  Also people like to play their music for the stupidest things (the intro to Knights Tale was GOD AWFUL).

Also I don't like the beetles either, just not a fan of the music itself.

I almost envoked Goodwin's Law on this, but I think I'll take a page from a good afro wearing friend of mine and say anti-trend kid.

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Versus - 08-15-2009

protip i have never listened to queen

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - ZargonX - 08-15-2009

Wait, wait, wait... are people here really arguing against Queen? 

I am aghast.

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Whendilin - 08-15-2009

(08-15-2009, 03:12 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=SUPER MACHO MAN link=topic=3461.msg106271#msg106271 date=1250319476]
This thread is full of people I am no longer speaking to.

Srsly, Queen rocks I don't know why all you guys have to be so gay. You probably all listen to bad modern rock music too

idiots
[/quote]

Truth here. This band rocks. -1 to Vongore!!!

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Luinbariel - 08-15-2009

Why does everyone hate everything?

Sad

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Badgerman of DOOM - 08-15-2009

DEAR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WORSHIP FREDDIE MERCURY'S CROTCH
MAY THE PITS OF HELL BE OPENED UP UNDERNEATH YOUR FEET AND MAY YOU ROT THERE FOR ALL ETERNITY

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Professor Funbucks - 08-15-2009

nitrous was drunk when he said it but that just means he was speaking from the bottom of his heart.
Let's burn him.

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Vongore - 08-15-2009

(08-15-2009, 03:01 PM)Whendilin link Wrote: [quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=3461.msg106281#msg106281 date=1250323971]
[quote author=SUPER MACHO MAN link=topic=3461.msg106271#msg106271 date=1250319476]
This thread is full of people I am no longer speaking to.

Srsly, Queen rocks I don't know why all you guys have to be so gay. You probably all listen to bad modern rock music too

idiots
[/quote]

Truth here. This band rocks. -1 to Vongore!!!
[/quote]

WHAT? So Chopin is now bad modern rock music?

Re: nistrous doesnt like queen, the band - Fail Medic - 08-15-2009

are you people serious™