Be Right Back, Uninstalling
So, it's Christmas Eve. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: So, it's Christmas Eve. (/showthread.php?tid=11065)

Pages: 1 2

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - beep beep diglett - 12-24-2009

(12-24-2009, 03:15 PM)Karthmas link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=4024.msg128570#msg128570 date=1261677795]
do you really have to ask to know what i'm going to be doing
I'd rather ignore the fact I actually know what you're doing.

Whataburger and fapping to drawings.
[/quote]

+ modern wardurp 2

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - BS1 - 12-24-2009

I'm going to be staying home sick.  :'(

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - Mission Difficult - 12-24-2009

Getting ready for Kwanzaa.

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - Badgerman of DOOM - 12-24-2009

Dinner at Outback in a few minutes (early so we actually get a table) and then midnight mass (Catholic lolwat).

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - K2 - 12-24-2009

(12-24-2009, 02:51 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: Also what does a unitarian Christmas service entail?

I'll tell you when I get back from it, but from my experience it's probably like any Protestant service without praying or any specific mention of any specific sort of beliefs.

Edit: It was pretty much exactly like the Methodist services I went to as a kid. We sang a bunch of Christmas carols, they told the whole story, and everybody held candles while singing Silent Night.

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - Surf314 - 12-24-2009

Is it sad I don't even know what a protestant service is like?

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - copulatingduck - 12-24-2009

the weather is pleasantly mild in FL, i like it

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - [fr31ns]Karrde - 12-25-2009

Went over to my Aunt's place with my Dad's side of the family.  Got to see the siblings.  Had some food and presents.  Good times.  Tomorrow w/Mom's side.  Then going to see "Sherlock Holmes" with some friends.  Good plan if you ask me ;P

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - Eschatos - 12-25-2009

(12-24-2009, 04:25 PM)K2 link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=4024.msg128584#msg128584 date=1261684260]
Also what does a unitarian Christmas service entail?

I'll tell you when I get back from it, but from my experience it's probably like any Protestant service without praying or any specific mention of any specific sort of beliefs.

Edit: It was pretty much exactly like the Methodist services I went to as a kid. We sang a bunch of Christmas carols, they told the whole story, and everybody held candles while singing Silent Night.
[/quote]

Yeah my dad dragged us to a Unitarian service too, which actually wasn't awful.

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - Badgerman of DOOM - 12-25-2009

Oh God, they let Fr. Francis do the homily. He brought a toy that laughs. It would not stop. At the end it fell off of the stage.

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - Luinbariel - 12-25-2009

We all got together and played cards and dominos. My parents also made something they had in holland all the time that I haven't had in ages... SO GOOD MY GOD.

Then I laughed at my sister when she got drunk and was giggling in the card games.

Re: So, it's Christmas Eve. - HeK - 12-26-2009

Posting late, but I was at work until 1200 CST. So many fires to put out... not to mention that there was only four other people there =/

Afterwards, drove for three hours in a ridiculously loud car and did what Luin said.