Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED (/showthread.php?tid=11067)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - FaceDragon - 12-30-2009

Been following this for sooooooooo long. Just need to snag Crysis when I can, though hard to consider buying it off steam, given the Securom. Rootkits, rootkits, root for rootkits.

Blech.

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Eschatos - 12-30-2009

I get how to control the VTOLs, it's just super irritating.  I would have much preferred you guys stuck with the VTOL controls from Crysis, when they pretty much have the same functionality. 

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - KorJax - 12-30-2009

(12-30-2009, 08:49 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: I get how to control the VTOLs, it's just super irritating.  I would have much preferred you guys stuck with the VTOL controls from Crysis, when they pretty much have the same functionality. 

Yeah TBH I'm not a huge fan of them either.  They really suck for precision shooting since you have to control the aim with your keyboard for the most part.  Good thing only 1 varient (the one with the light gauss) requires it.  Though I've had a lot of fun with the t-bolt/narc combo one.

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - at0m - 12-31-2009

Just bought Crysis+Warhead for $13.59, am downloading both it and MW:LL right now.

KorJax: Is there a torrent link up for this? Because there totally should be.
NVM, found it: http://www.thelivinglegends.net/downloads/Mechwarrior%20Living%20Legends.torrent

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - CaffeinePowered - 12-31-2009

(12-31-2009, 12:39 PM)at0m link Wrote: Just bought Crysis+Warhead for $13.59, am downloading both it and MW:LL right now.

FUCKING SCORE - $13 fuck yea Big Grin

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - HeK - 12-31-2009

(12-31-2009, 12:41 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=at0m link=topic=4026.msg129867#msg129867 date=1262281152]
Just bought Crysis+Warhead for $13.59, am downloading both it and MW:LL right now.

FUCKING SCORE - $13 fuck yea Big Grin
[/quote]

Totally purchased.

Now to find space to install..... Sad

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Spore - 12-31-2009

Shacknews keeps recommending the Crysis Maximum Edition so you can play MW:LL. You're famous and whatnot.

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Versus - 12-31-2009

0% for me

i <3 torrents

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Eschatos - 01-02-2010

I'm liking this more and more now that I can actually get kills from a VTOL.  Now I just need to learn all the nuances and how to dodge lasers better.  Also, how do you turn off tracking a target other than by killing your target?

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - CaffeinePowered - 01-02-2010

A few observances so far

1) Holy shit lag
2) Holy shit my FPS
3) Holy shit this is awesome
4) Needs mech customization
5) Despite map size, people seem to congregate in one little part of the map
6) When I buy a mech/tank/aircraft, it should automatically put me in the drivers chair, I should not have to run and get in it
7) LRMs need to be more agile and not arc up

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - shadowcast - 01-04-2010

(01-02-2010, 11:19 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: A few observances so far

1) Holy shit lag
2) Holy shit my FPS
3) Holy shit this is awesome
4) Needs mech customization
5) Despite map size, people seem to congregate in one little part of the map
6) When I buy a mech/tank/aircraft, it should automatically put me in the drivers chair, I should not have to run and get in it
7) LRMs need to be more agile and not arc up
8) You need to stop whining and kill some motherfuckers.

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - at0m - 01-04-2010

I need to figure out how to turn on Image Enhancement, then I'll be good.

Also, whats with the minimal HUD on Elementals/Battle Armor? It doesn't have a selected weapon, weapon recharge, available weapons, ammo, or anything like that on it ;x

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Goffin - 01-04-2010

(01-02-2010, 11:19 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: A few observances so far

1) Holy shit lag      ha ha
2) Holy shit my FPS  ha ha
3) Holy shit this is awesome  agreed
4) Needs mech customization  agreed
5) Despite map size, people seem to congregate in one little part of the map I can't find my asshole from my elbow
6) When I buy a mech/tank/aircraft, it should automatically put me in the drivers chair, I should not have to run and get in it (totally agree)  reminds me of planetside before the vehicle queue system
7) LRMs need to be more agile and not arc up  no clue what you are talking about but I agree.

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Eschatos - 01-04-2010

(01-04-2010, 08:05 PM)Goffin link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=4026.msg130296#msg130296 date=1262492347]
A few observances so far

1) Holy shit lag      agreed
2) Holy shit my FPS  ha ha
3) Holy shit this is awesome   agreed
4) Needs mech customization  agreed
5) Despite map size, people seem to congregate in one little part of the map just follow the minimap
6) When I buy a mech/tank/aircraft, it should automatically put me in the drivers chair, I should not have to run and get in it F that, walking to your vehicle BUILDS CHARACTER
7) LRMs need to be more agile and not arc up   nah, it's designed to be that way so you don't use LRMs as SRMs.  As they are is just fine as long as you have a tagger..
[/quote]

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - KorJax - 01-04-2010

(01-04-2010, 12:31 PM)at0m link Wrote: I need to figure out how to turn on Image Enhancement, then I'll be good.

Also, whats with the minimal HUD on Elementals/Battle Armor? It doesn't have a selected weapon, weapon recharge, available weapons, ammo, or anything like that on it ;x

It's WIP (like the mech hud)

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Squishy3 - 01-05-2010

Also, will download this when I get my new videocard put in my computer.

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Surf314 - 01-05-2010

I crashed within seconds then uninstalled (but not really).

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - HeK - 01-05-2010

It actually worked quite well for me after I did the 'extra video ram' autoexec config file.
I still fell though floors of the mech hanger and lagged to shit... but am up for another try.

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - Bonesinger - 01-06-2010

I picked up Crysis: Warhead from a friend. Does it work the same as Crysis or do I need to get that as well to run the mod?

Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends Beta RELEASED - CaffeinePowered - 01-06-2010

(01-06-2010, 06:27 PM)Bonesinger link Wrote: I picked up Crysis: Warhead from a friend. Does it work the same as Crysis or do I need to get that as well to run the mod?

I believe either will work