Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Dear God.... - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Dear God.... (/showthread.php?tid=11946)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Dear God.... - Ianki - 09-02-2010

It's just a game.  A game whose release will not effect you in the slightest.  What were you expecting with that line up, Kingdom Hearts: Steam edition?

let me ask you an honest question.  If you were to buy a poker game, and you had two choices of games that were priced the same and had the same features, but one was made by telltale and had licensed characters you enjoy, would you honestly not check it out?

Let a business make some money in peace.  They're still making your favorite games anyways, they haven't shifted all their resources towards a cribbage port.

Re: Dear God.... - Geoff - 09-02-2010

brbu poker nights with real money

Re: Dear God.... - Versus - 09-02-2010

(09-02-2010, 11:37 PM)Ianki link Wrote: It's just a game.  A game whose release will not effect you in the slightest.  What were you expecting with that line up, Kingdom Hearts: Steam edition?

let me ask you an honest question.  If you were to buy a poker game, and you had two choices of games that were priced the same and had the same features, but one was made by telltale and had licensed characters you enjoy, would you honestly not check it out?

Let a business make some money in peace.  They're still making your favorite games anyways, they haven't shifted all their resources towards a cribbage port.

this is assuming you want to play a poker game

Re: Dear God.... - KarthXLR - 09-02-2010

(09-02-2010, 11:51 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=Ianki link=topic=4943.msg172295#msg172295 date=1283488654]
It's just a game.  A game whose release will not effect you in the slightest.  What were you expecting with that line up, Kingdom Hearts: Steam edition?

[/quote]
Yeah, I'm not really poker-savvy.

Re: Dear God.... - Ianki - 09-03-2010

(09-02-2010, 11:51 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=Ianki link=topic=4943.msg172295#msg172295 date=1283488654]

[/quote]

assuming you want to play a poker game is exactly what a counter-factual claim is....

Re: Dear God.... - Squishy3 - 09-03-2010

(09-02-2010, 11:37 PM)Ianki link Wrote: Let a business make some money in peace.  
ll the proits are going to Child's Play actually

Re: Dear God.... - Luca Shoal - 09-03-2010

Pre-ordered the fuck out of it already. Hell, it's 5bux.

Re: Dear God.... - Live-Free-Or-Pie - 09-03-2010

STRONG BAD MASK FOR HEAVY

Dear Strong-bad,
Some people think you can type with boxing gloves on. Maybe... Maybe... I have yet to meet one who can outype bullet

Re: Dear God.... - backfire - 09-03-2010

I guess this was the only way all four of those could come together and still make a game that makes sense. Otherwise you'd have something thrown together like that Heroes on the Move thing. :-\

Re: Dear God.... - Luca Shoal - 09-03-2010

WHATS DAT SANDVICH? BET ALL CHIPS? GOOD IDEA!

Re: Dear God.... - Maxon - 09-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 02:42 PM)Live-Free-Or-Pie link Wrote: STRONG BAD MASK FOR HEAVY

Dear Strong-bad,
Some people think you can type with boxing gloves on. Maybe... Maybe... I have yet to meet one who can outype bullet

I'd probably buy the poker game if they gave that lol

Re: Dear God.... - KarthXLR - 09-03-2010

Heavy: CAN'T READ MY P-P-P-P-POKERFACE

Heavy Weapons Guy - Babyman (pokerface)

Re: Dear God.... - Stein - 09-09-2010

(09-02-2010, 11:37 PM)Ianki link Wrote: Let a business make some money in peace.  They're still making your favorite games anyways, they haven't shifted all their resources towards a cribbage port.

TF2 Cribbage... I'd probably play that.