Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Spiral Knights - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Spiral Knights (/showthread.php?tid=12560)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Spiral Knights - Reevesith - 06-17-2011

Pretty fun so far & nice to know that everyone gets the same amount of crowns & loot, doesn't mater who grabs it first. Well unless its those healing potions thingy & your in need.

Re: Spiral Knights - Dr. Zaius - 06-19-2011

I'm surprised this many people are having problems. I have a shit tier pc and it runs fine max settings.
yadda yadda

Come for the (not that great) hat, stay for the game. Another quality product of sega.

Re: Spiral Knights - Reevesith - 06-20-2011

(06-16-2011, 06:19 PM)at0m link Wrote: FREE HATS!?! I"M IN MOTHERFUCKERS
And really tasty jelly armor
[Image: jellybettyoutside.png]
woot robots wearing jelly♫

Re: Spiral Knights - Eightball - 06-20-2011

I swear to god 9 different people have invited me to play this game even though I haven't installed it yet. I'll try it sometime if the videos look good.

Re: Spiral Knights - K2 - 06-20-2011

I swear to god 2 different people have invited me to play this game 9 times each even though I haven't installed it yet.

Re: Spiral Knights - chronomaster - 06-20-2011

(06-19-2011, 05:23 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: Come for the (not that great) hat, stay for the game. Another quality product of Three Rings, makers of Puzzle Pirates.
ftfy

Also CE is up to 3900 per stack. Should have bought some.

If you guys haven't added me yet, add Chronomaster to your (in-game) buddies. It's my old account, so it doesn't show up through the Steam link thing.

Re: Spiral Knights - Dr. Zaius - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 04:22 PM)Chronomaster link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=5580.msg210975#msg210975 date=1308522206]
Come for the (not that great) hat, stay for the game. Another quality product of Three Rings, makers of Puzzle Pirates.
ftfy

Also CE is up to 3900 per stack. Should have bought some.

If you guys haven't added me yet, add Chronomaster to your (in-game) buddies. It's my old account, so it doesn't show up through the Steam link thing.
[/quote]

Same here, add Drzaius to get at me, and send me an invite or message if you're on.

Re: Spiral Knights - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 06-20-2011

This game sucks, but it's addicting

(06-20-2011, 07:06 PM)If-I-Die-Its-LAG! link Wrote: This game sucks, but it's addicting

If I recall, isn't that how league of lemmings works?

There's more merit in this game.

Re: Spiral Knights - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 07:13 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: [quote author=If-I-Die-Its-LAG! link=topic=5580.msg211123#msg211123 date=1308614767]

[/quote]

If it was league of lemming, then this game is Lemming knights

(06-20-2011, 07:22 PM)If-I-Die-Its-LAG! link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=5580.msg211125#msg211125 date=1308615232]
[quote author=If-I-Die-Its-LAG! link=topic=5580.msg211123#msg211123 date=1308614767]

[/quote]
If it was league of lemming, then this game is Lemming knights

[/quote]

I've always preferred to call it Spaghetti Knights, but that works too.

Re: Spiral Knights - Reevesith - 06-21-2011

♫Cats like Jelly♫
[Image: Bettynpanty.png]

Re: Spiral Knights - Whendilin - 06-22-2011

So. Jelly King is fun. I have this game and am working my way to getting t4 armor to get DOWN FURTHER!!! Woot can't wait for that fun time loot(?) I'm kind of tired and my house has no power. Whendilin (obviously) is my ign. Add me if you haven't.

Also: K2 INSTALL THE GAME AND COME PLAY WITH ME!!

Re: Spiral Knights - Eschatos - 06-22-2011

Currently at T2 working on T3 gear.

Re: Spiral Knights - at0m - 06-22-2011

(06-22-2011, 11:00 AM)Eschatos link Wrote: Currently at T2 working on T3 gear.
I just finished building the last of my T3 stuff (Plate Shield, can't find anything else decent for my ranged character to hide behind when things get too close), although I can't beat the Jelly King so its kinda pointless :x Trying to level my Magnus & Firotech MkII so I can upgrade them to T3 but otherwise already have T3 Gunslinger Gear (Sunset) and a pair of the T3 Autoguns (Strike Needle & Fiery Pepperbox).

Anyone have an Antigua recipe? I think that'd work a lot better with the Gunslinger set bonuses than my Autoguns and two-shot pistols (Magnus & all of the alchemers :/).

My IGN is Atomicrouton if any of you aren't already on my STEAM friends list.

Re: Spiral Knights - Reevesith - 06-25-2011

Made a cold Iron Carver which has DB vs undead: high but when I made it, it gained a added DB vs undead: low, not sure if they stack @3@;

Re: Spiral Knights - chronomaster - 06-26-2011

(06-25-2011, 11:05 PM)Reevesith link Wrote: Made a cold Iron Carver which has DB vs undead: high but when I made it, it gained a added DB vs undead: low, not sure if they stack @3@;
SELL IT FOR CROWNS YO.

Hell I'd make base UVs to try to pad out unless it was one I wanted.

Re: Spiral Knights - Whendilin - 06-27-2011

The jelly king is redonk. Honestly spending the energy to beat him isn't worth it... But I have done it twice now and I'm slowly working my way up to getting the antigua! Way to many more times to beat him to get it though.

Re: Spiral Knights - at0m - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 01:09 PM)Whendilin link Wrote: The jelly king is redonk. Honestly spending the energy to beat him isn't worth it... But I have done it twice now and I'm slowly working my way up to getting the antigua! Way to many more times to beat him to get it though.
I agree :/ I did it with two melee veterans and we handled him pretty quickly though, we all ignored everything else and just tackled him, with each of us tossing two poison vials spread out amongst the time we were attacking to keep him from healing. Without the regen, he's pretty easy to kill.

The Snarbolax is loads of fun to beat on with 4-star gear though. Just turtle until he comes close to the bell, shoot bell, drop 6 Mega Magnus rounds into him, rinse, repeat. Beasts being vuln to pierce means I do ungodly amounts of damage, would be even more if I got someone else to ring the bell so I can nail him with a charged shot from my Strike Needle.

Re: Spiral Knights - Whendilin - 06-27-2011

(06-27-2011, 01:21 PM)at0m link Wrote: [quote author=Whendilin link=topic=5580.msg212262#msg212262 date=1309198152]
The jelly king is redonk. Honestly spending the energy to beat him isn't worth it... But I have done it twice now and I'm slowly working my way up to getting the antigua! Way to many more times to beat him to get it though.
I agree :/ I did it with two melee veterans and we handled him pretty quickly though, we all ignored everything else and just tackled him, with each of us tossing two poison vials spread out amongst the time we were attacking to keep him from healing. Without the regen, he's pretty easy to kill.

The Snarbolax is loads of fun to beat on with 4-star gear though. Just turtle until he comes close to the bell, shoot bell, drop 6 Mega Magnus rounds into him, rinse, repeat. Beasts being vuln to pierce means I do ungodly amounts of damage, would be even more if I got someone else to ring the bell so I can nail him with a charged shot from my Strike Needle.
[/quote]
The two times I managed to beat him was only because my friends spent around 600 energy on revives to allow us to kill him. I agree that you have to ignore everything else, but those tiny slimes can get out of control really fast. Snorlax is such a fun boss. I sometimes beat him up just for fun because the game can get otherwise tedious with the money grinding and recipe finding.