Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Fun new group! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Fun new group! (/showthread.php?tid=1607)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Fun new group! - BoBoTheBum - 10-24-2008

(10-23-2008, 05:57 PM)Versus-p- link Wrote: I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE GROUP

you accidentally what

Anyways, I second the motion of shouting GENTLEMENS when invoking the GFC rule.

Er, third.

Edit~ But there's gotta be some kinda counter regulation. There's gotta be a way to reject a full health heavy barreling towards you as medic shouting GFCGFCGFC into the mic.

Re: Fun new group! - Luinbariel - 10-24-2008

(10-24-2008, 07:53 PM)BoBoTheBum link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-p- link=topic=1635.msg45599#msg45599 date=1224802622]
I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE GROUP

you accidentally what

[/quote]

I believe the proper response is "IS THIS DANGEROUS WHAT SHOULD I DO"

Re: Fun new group! - KarthXLR - 10-25-2008

(10-24-2008, 07:53 PM)BoBoTheBum link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-p- link=topic=1635.msg45599#msg45599 date=1224802622]
I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE GROUP

you accidentally what

Anyways, I second the motion of shouting GENTLEMENS when invoking the GFC rule.

Er, third.

Edit~ But there's gotta be some kinda counter regulation. There's gotta be a way to reject a full health heavy barreling towards you as medic shouting GFCGFCGFC into the mic.
[/quote]
I say gavelmuffins shall be the phrase.

or just FINAL DESTINATION.

Re: Fun new group! - Dave - 10-25-2008

ADDEMDUMN: IF THE CALL OF GFC/GENTLEMENS/GEE EFF CEE IS NOT ACCEPTED BY THE OTHER PERSON(S) YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BITCH, THE CALL OF GFC IS ONLY OFFICIALY ACCEPTED ONCE BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED HAVE MADE PHYISCAL CONTACT WITH SAID MELE WEAPON, VIOLATION OF THIS RULE INCLUDE:
-COMPLAINING OF A NON ACCEPTED CHALLENGE
-PULLING OUT MELE, THEN SWAPPING BACK TO RANGED WEAPON (WILL BE LOOKED DOWN UPON, NO     
  ACTION WILL BE TAKEN)
-PULLING OUT MELE, BOTH PARTIES HAVING HIT, THEN RUNNING AWAY/SWAPPING TO RANGED, WILL   
  NOT BE TOLLERATED, AND BOTH PERSONS INVOLVED WILL BE OFFICIALY TALKED OT BY THE 
  CHAIRMAN AND/OR HIS OFFICERS.

VIOLATION OF THIS ACT WILL END IN YOU BEING CALLED A POOPFACE AND BEING EJECTED FROM THE GFC, WITH ALL BENEFITS REVOKED.

secpnd my addendum.

Re: Fun new group! - copulatingduck - 10-25-2008

(10-25-2008, 06:45 AM)Dave link Wrote: ADDEMDUMN: IF THE CALL OF GFC/GENTLEMENS/GEE EFF CEE IS NOT ACCEPTED BY THE OTHER PERSON(S) YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BITCH, THE CALL OF GFC IS ONLY OFFICIALY ACCEPTED ONCE BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED HAVE MADE PHYISCAL CONTACT WITH SAID MELE WEAPON, VIOLATION OF THIS RULE INCLUDE:
-PULLING OUT MELE, THEN SWAPPING BACK TO RANGED WEAPON (WILL BE LOOKED DOWN UPON, NO       
  ACTION WILL BE TAKEN)
-PULLING OUT MELE, BOTH PARTIES HAVING HIT, THEN RUNNING AWAY/SWAPPING TO RANGED, WILL   

VIOLATION OF THIS ACT WILL END IN YOU BEING CALLED A POOPFACE AND BEING EJECTED FROM THE GFC, WITH ALL BENEFITS REVOKED.

secpnd my addendum.

second! :-*

Re: Fun new group! - Geoff - 10-25-2008

(10-25-2008, 07:05 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Dave link=topic=1635.msg45782#msg45782 date=1224935153]
ADDEMDUMN: IF THE CALL OF GFC/GENTLEMENS/GEE EFF CEE IS NOT ACCEPTED BY THE OTHER PERSON(S) YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BITCH, THE CALL OF GFC IS ONLY OFFICIALY ACCEPTED ONCE BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED HAVE MADE PHYISCAL CONTACT WITH SAID MELE WEAPON, VIOLATION OF THIS RULE INCLUDE:
  ACTION WILL BE TAKEN)

secpnd my addendum.

[/quote]

ALL IN FAVOR OF THE DAVID PLAN

Aye

Re: Fun new group! - Eschatos - 10-25-2008

(10-25-2008, 10:22 AM)Geoff link Wrote: [quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=1635.msg45783#msg45783 date=1224936311]
[quote author=Dave link=topic=1635.msg45782#msg45782 date=1224935153]
  ACTION WILL BE TAKEN)

secpnd my addendum.

[/quote]

Aye
[/quote]

Aye, but I also propose we create a list of most honuorable weapons, for max gentlemanliness.

I propose this list, in order of most to least honuorable:

Shovel
Machete
Bottle
Axe(negative points for axetinguisher while enemy is on fire)
Fists
Wrench
Bat
Bonesaw(bonus points for unlock saw)
Butterfly Knife

Re: Fun new group! - Luinbariel - 10-25-2008

Question: What is etiquette for spies and cloaking during melee only instances?

Re: Fun new group! - Dave - 10-25-2008

(10-25-2008, 08:37 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Question: What is etiquette for spies and cloaking during melee only instances?

if GFC has been called and accepted then this is an offense, if there is no agreed GFC claim, then it just comes under the juristiction of being a dick.

Re: Fun new group! - HuckBerryGee - 10-25-2008

(10-25-2008, 06:23 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: [quote author=Geoff link=topic=1635.msg45802#msg45802 date=1224948160]
[quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=1635.msg45783#msg45783 date=1224936311]
  ACTION WILL BE TAKEN)

secpnd my addendum.

[/quote]

Aye
[/quote]

Aye, but I also propose we create a list of most honuorable weapons, for max gentlemanliness.

Shovel
Machete
Bottle
Fists
Wrench
Bat
Butterfly Knife

[/quote]
bat is most honourable for having to hit 5 times a regular hit and dying on a single critical hit. you're the most vulnerable and underpowered.
wigger code obliges

I also think you based your order on how much you play each.

Re: Fun new group! - Luca Shoal - 10-26-2008

Everything is honourable, save for butterfly knife which is slightly less honourable...and the unlocks are sliiightly more honourable for lack of speed. Not counting Axetinguisher + being on fire tho, that's negative points.

So...

Unlocks (no fire present)
normal weapons
knife
negative points for axetinguisher + fire.

Re: Fun new group! - x - 10-26-2008

(10-25-2008, 11:35 PM)Dave link Wrote: if there is no agreed GFC claim, then it just comes under the juristiction of being a dick.

You give me that juris-my-dick-tion crap, you can shove it up your ass.

Re: Fun new group! - KarthXLR - 10-26-2008

(10-25-2008, 06:23 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: [quote author=Geoff link=topic=1635.msg45802#msg45802 date=1224948160]
  ACTION WILL BE TAKEN)

secpnd my addendum.

[/quote]

Aye
[/quote]

Shovel
Machete
Bottle
Fists
Wrench
Bat
Butterfly Knife

[/quote]
Erm...no?  No weapon honors.

Re: Fun new group! - ribozyme - 10-27-2008

I demand everyone who joins the new GFC also join my group as it was more or less responsible for The Reformation

...of the GFC

Re: Fun new group! - Geoff - 10-27-2008

(10-26-2008, 10:14 AM)The Grand Pope of Karthology link Wrote: [quote author=Eschatos link=topic=1635.msg45844#msg45844 date=1224977021]
[quote author=Geoff link=topic=1635.msg45802#msg45802 date=1224948160]
  ACTION WILL BE TAKEN)

secpnd my addendum.

[/quote]

Aye
[/quote]

Shovel
Machete
Bottle
Fists
Wrench
Bat
Butterfly Knife

[/quote]
Erm...no?  No weapon honors.
[/quote]

f u

Re: Fun new group! - Negate - 10-27-2008

how the GFC has fallen before it was merely enough to melee somebody regardless of the weapon, now ...

Re: Fun new group! - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 10-27-2008

I feel like I should start the UNGFC for people who enjoy unsportsmanlike conduct, like cheap shots and AFK Hunting Wink

Re: Fun new group! - Eschatos - 10-27-2008

(10-27-2008, 06:29 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: I feel like I should start the UNGFC for people who enjoy unsportsmanlike conduct, like cheap shots and AFK Hunting Wink

AFK hunting is honuorable as long as you wait for the exact moment for the victim to come back, and then deliver the killing blow.