Be Right Back, Uninstalling
7chan anon scrim? - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: 7chan anon scrim? (/showthread.php?tid=389)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - WTF Joel - 05-29-2008

I did because I assumed he was just going to be the usually dick anon members are. He was surprisingly tame tho.. either way he tried to join our servers and he got the message that he did not own the copy of the game, so he is using a pirated copy. I also looked into this plugin or some shit he wanted installed, and it is a Steam Emulator for dedicated servers, aka, a way to play online without going through steam, thus being able to use pirated copies. Anyway, yea, I won't play him, tho, Im thinking about reporting him for his pirated copy of tf2.

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Yomanz - 05-29-2008

(05-29-2008, 11:39 PM)WTF Joel link Wrote: I did because I assumed he was just going to be the usually dick anon members are. He was surprisingly tame tho.. either way he tried to join our servers and he got the message that he did not own the copy of the game, so he is using a pirated copy. I also looked into this plugin or some shit he wanted installed, and it is a Steam Emulator for dedicated servers, aka, a way to play online without going through steam, thus being able to use pirated copies. Anyway, yea, I won't play him, tho, Im thinking about reporting him for his pirated copy of tf2.
I'd say thats a good call on your part. Installing that plugin and letting them play on our servers could only lead to bad repercussions on our side. If it be from valve, or just having people joining the server who are asshats, i don't think it could end well for the brb community.

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - 1Trace1 - 05-30-2008

Yea we don't wanna mess with anything that could potentially endanger the server or our accounts. Apparently you lose all your games if they think your cheating.

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Ianki - 05-30-2008

BTW sketchiest offer ever.

yeah, no way.

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - cbre88x - 05-30-2008

The people on those servers suck anyways. It'd be a steamroll and a total waste.

Absolutely not.

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Onyyx - 05-30-2008

What can I say? Play against *chan people who are asking you to install cracks on the server?
No. Just... Fucking... No.

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - ainmosni - 05-30-2008

No way in hell I'm installing anything some random chantard is pushing...

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Negate - 05-30-2008

[Image: rejected.gif]
As has already been said I don't feel like playing with a bunch of either A)hackers or B)lazy fuckers who won't pay 30 freakin dollars for TF2.

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - ScottyGrayskull - 05-30-2008

(05-29-2008, 11:39 PM)WTF Joel link Wrote: I did because I assumed he was just going to be the usually dick anon members are. He was surprisingly tame tho..

I hope you learned something about judging a book by it's cover then. Wink

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - WTF Joel - 05-30-2008

meh o.o

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Ceceil Felias - 05-30-2008

(05-29-2008, 09:40 PM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: Um... one thing though... don't you take "furfag" as an insult? Why are you calling yourself one right off the bat? :S
Only the furfags who would actually take offense at furfag should take furfag as an insult. Then again, those types are offended by just about everything that isn't stroking their overinflated ego. lol fursecution

:D

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - WTF Joel - 05-30-2008

I think furfag is a negative term, call me crazy... also

OhshiPoedrank: hi
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: hey
OhshiPoedrank: did you talk to your guys yet?
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: yes
OhshiPoedrank: awesome, here's the crack
OhshiPoedrank: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49081
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: they said they werent interested
OhshiPoedrank: oh damnit.
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: mhmm
OhshiPoedrank: any clue why not?
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: just not interested, plus the server owners didnt think much of that link
OhshiPoedrank: as in didn't trust it?
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: its not exactly in favor with steam and valve
OhshiPoedrank: i know that
OhshiPoedrank: fuck em, i don't care.
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: Its so people with pirated copies like yourself can play, and they thought that if ya'll cant spend 30 dollars for an awesome game then its not worth it
OhshiPoedrank: yeah, i have a pirated copy, after i got banned for a cheating infraction which doesn't actually exist.
OhshiPoedrank: also, it's listed on the steam website that they do not discuss steam bans, period.
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: makes sense, pirating being as it is these days
OhshiPoedrank: well, fuck 'em. they wanna ban me for having a program that's not any of their business (as i wasn't using it on their server) then i don't care if they don't like it..
OhshiPoedrank: programs*
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: hey, your business is your business

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Wedge - 05-31-2008

(05-30-2008, 07:07 PM)WTF Joel link Wrote: I think furfag is a negative term, call me crazy... also

That's just coz' of your fursecution complex sweetie  :-*

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Mission Difficult - 05-31-2008

(05-30-2008, 07:07 PM)WTF Joel link Wrote: OhshiPoedrank: well, fuck 'em. they wanna ban me for having a program that's not any of their business (as i wasn't using it on their server) then i don't care if they don't like it..
So the program that Valve made and is selling is none of their business? Hmm...

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Vandamguy - 05-31-2008

(05-31-2008, 11:00 AM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: [quote author=WTF Joel link=topic=396.msg9497#msg9497 date=1212192448]
OhshiPoedrank: well, fuck 'em. they wanna ban me for having a program that's not any of their business (as i wasn't using it on their server) then i don't care if they don't like it..
So the program that Valve made and is selling is none of their business? Hmm...
[/quote]
he was talkin about the memory address editor thing

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - |GW|Chimp - 06-10-2008

I can usually stand a *chan server for about 5 minutes before the racist, homophobic, ADHD crack-monkeys make me rage-quit.

Oh, and they suck, so there's no challenge to be had other than seeing how long I can listen to the asshats before having an aneurysm. 

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Neonie - 06-11-2008

I, too, think Furfag is a negative term. Also: "Chan" translates to: "Epic Failure".

Seriously? Those drama spouting stuid mother fucking prick ass holes can go fucking hell.

Disclaimer: All Neonie see's is red when he reads the word "7chan"

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Versus - 06-12-2008

Now with more epic lulz.

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Dave - 06-12-2008

i hate /b/tards and 7chan are just shitter versions of 4channers
trust them about as far as i can bonk them.

Re: 7chan anon scrim? - Wedge - 06-12-2008

Old thread is old.  So let it die.