Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. (/showthread.php?tid=8899)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - cbre88x - 11-20-2008

Blue Shift was alright just for backstory. To me, Opposing Forces was a little harder than Half-Life itself because of the added ninja-like soldiers that were fucking aimbots. It was fun though. And OP ended openly like Adrian might return so I am hoping he might make a return in Ep. 3.

Also,

Return of Mod Nights? I'll come if it stays or starts around 10 or is hosted during the weekend.

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - Honest - 11-20-2008

Well this is a conundrum. I wish to retain my official homo status, yet I want HL1.

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - ScottyGrayskull - 11-20-2008

(11-20-2008, 02:07 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: To get your name stricken from the list, purchase hl1. It's 98 fucking cents.

I will buy the 98 cent Half Life for the first 15 people on that list who message me either here on the forums or through Steam (I won't be on Steam until tonight though, so the forums is your better bet). Tonight I'll start hounding people if I have any left over.

Get to it! Big Grin

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - CaffeinePowered - 11-20-2008

(11-20-2008, 05:54 AM)Honest link Wrote: Well this is a conundrum. I wish to retain my official homo status, yet I want HL1.

You can have both if you want

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - Dave - 11-20-2008

got now.

take me off the gay list!

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - SAVAGE-0 - 11-20-2008

Anyone ever play bumper cars??? funnest stupid HL mod I ever played... for those who haven't which is probably most, it's literally bumper cars... think mario kart without projectiles, when you ram eachother at the right angle into a pit or an electricuted wall you get a point (the loser explodes and respawns)... it's sheer hilarity with a bunch of people.

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - ToiletDuck - 11-20-2008

(11-20-2008, 10:34 AM)SAVAGE-0 link Wrote: Anyone ever play bumper cars??? funnest stupid HL mod I ever played... for those who haven't which is probably most, it's literally bumper cars... think mario kart without projectiles, when you ram eachother at the right angle into a pit or an electricuted wall you get a point (the loser explodes and respawns)... it's sheer hilarity with a bunch of people.

yep.

let's bring it back :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Big Grin ;D Wink

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - Eschatos - 11-20-2008

Well I have HL1 source, but that don't work with mods.  Yes I would like this.

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - Wedge - 11-20-2008

(11-20-2008, 05:54 AM)Honest link Wrote: Well this is a conundrum. I wish to retain my official homo status, yet I want HL1.

(11-20-2008, 11:59 AM)Eschatos link Wrote: Well I have HL1 source, but that don't work with mods.  Yes I would like this.

Done and done you lazy fgts.  Also Eschatos registered with steam with an AOL e-mail account, lololololol.

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - Luca Shoal - 11-20-2008

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I'm using either a Lycos account, or my gmail. I forget which.

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - Honest - 11-20-2008

(11-20-2008, 02:54 PM)Wedge link Wrote: [quote author=Honest link=topic=1815.msg50616#msg50616 date=1227178486]
Well this is a conundrum. I wish to retain my official homo status, yet I want HL1.

(11-20-2008, 11:59 AM)Eschatos link Wrote: Well I have HL1 source, but that don't work with mods.  Yes I would like this.

Done and done you lazy fgts.  Also Eschatos registered with steam with an AOL e-mail account, lololololol.
[/quote]

Awww. Thanks Wedge. That was a nice thing to wake up to. But I'm still an official homo damnit, just one with HL now.

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 11-20-2008

(11-20-2008, 02:07 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: Official Homos list:

scary womanizing pig mask

To get your name stricken from the list, purchase hl1. It's 98 fucking cents.

I was gonna buy it yesterday, but I bought it for Vongore first, and then got distracted. Will pick it up ASAP as soon as I get back to my comp.

Re: Half-Life is 98 cents. If you haven't bought, BUY IT NOW. - zaneyard - 11-20-2008

yeah i just found 98 cents in my asscrack
so i have hl1 now

--edit--
and it is so fucking ghetto