Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Happy Single Awareness Day. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Happy Single Awareness Day. (/showthread.php?tid=9405)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - KarthXLR - 02-14-2009

(02-14-2009, 06:16 PM)A. Crow link Wrote: never for you, at least.
Would Mr. Gray please stand up?

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - Versus - 02-14-2009

cheney = bob page?

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - Honest - 02-14-2009

(02-14-2009, 06:06 PM)Ye Salty Karth link Wrote: Here's to another day of having no way to prove you aren't gay.

Hip-freaking-hooray.

It's ok Karth, I know you aren't gay.

Incidentally, Badger and I are going to see Mama Mia on Broadway, care to join us?

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - Dave - 02-14-2009

(02-14-2009, 06:45 PM)Honest link Wrote: [quote author=Ye Salty Karth link=topic=2336.msg66798#msg66798 date=1234652790]
Here's to another day of having no way to prove you aren't gay.

Hip-freaking-hooray.

It's ok Karth, I know you aren't gay.

Incidentally, Badger and I are going to see Mama Mia on Broadway, care to join us?
[/quote]

haha, best gay ever!

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - Luinbariel - 02-14-2009

To be honest, we never celebrate either. We just do what we'd normally do.

Sometimes I get HeK a card and sometimes I don't; to be honest I just really like GIVING cards, more than I like getting them. I love to give them to people (although this year I failed the surprise; I also like to try and surprise HeK, but I am an idiot and I forgot the receipt in the shopping bag and he used it for a lunch bag the next day, thus knowing I'd gotten him a card).

Other than that, we just... do whatever. Like tonight it's just an (other) excuse to get together with friends, drink, and play 360

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - Blues - 02-15-2009

(02-14-2009, 07:13 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: To be honest, we never celebrate either. We just do what we'd normally do.

Sometimes I get HeK a card and sometimes I don't; to be honest I just really like GIVING cards, more than I like getting them. I love to give them to people (although this year I failed the surprise; I also like to try and surprise HeK, but I am an idiot and I forgot the receipt in the shopping bag and he used it for a lunch bag the next day, thus knowing I'd gotten him a card).

Other than that, we just... do whatever. Like tonight it's just an (other) excuse to get together with friends, drink, and play 360
Lame.

Here's to the older crowd, who knows that Valentine's day is really all about blowing 80 bucks for dinner, having to drink some wine that cost 4x as much as your usual gin. daniels, or trusty old vodka, since you can't get plastered, and then a better than usual (20% vs 10%) chance of having sex. HOOZAH!

EDIT:

Scratch that, I just remembered what forum I'm on. Here's to Dave and me.

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - Surf314 - 02-15-2009

(02-15-2009, 09:06 AM)Blues link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=2336.msg66821#msg66821 date=1234656787]
To be honest, we never celebrate either. We just do what we'd normally do.

Lame.

Here's to the older crowd, who knows that Valentine's day is really all about blowing 80 bucks for dinner, having to drink some wine that cost 4x as much as your usual gin. daniels, or trusty old vodka, since you can't get plastered, and then a better than usual (20% vs 10%) chance of having sex. HOOZAH!

EDIT:

Scratch that, I just remembered what forum I'm on. Here's to Dave and me.
[/quote]

I know exactly what you are talking about.

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - Dave - 02-15-2009

amen sister!

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - Radio Raheem - 02-15-2009

uhh blues arent you like 22? hows that the older crowd

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - cbre88x - 02-15-2009

(02-15-2009, 03:10 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: uhh blues arent you like 22? hows that the older crowd

haha. half of us are college/college grads and the other half of BRB U is still in high school.

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - rumsfald - 02-15-2009

(02-14-2009, 05:47 PM)ainmosni link Wrote: All my girlfriends have known that I'd rather celebrate our love on a special day of our own than on a day when you're "expected" to celebrate it. Olga comes over on Monday. Heidi has Tuesday. The Bjornsen twins on Wednesday. Thursday I rest, fuck you would need a day of rest too after a Wednesday with the Bjornsen twins.

Also, I can easily drop 80 on a night out by myself. Stop eating at olive garden, Blues.

Re: Happy Single Awareness Day. - Blues - 02-15-2009

(02-15-2009, 03:10 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: uhh blues arent you like 22? hows that the older crowd
(02-15-2009, 03:31 PM)cbre88x link Wrote: [quote author=Radio Raheem link=topic=2336.msg66895#msg66895 date=1234728640]
uhh blues arent you like 22? hows that the older crowd

haha. half of us are college/college grads and the other half of BRB U is still in high school.
[/quote]
I think it's more like a 30/70 split favoring the high schoolers.