Be Right Back, Uninstalling
This Is Not Tom - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: This Is Not Tom (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: This Is Not Tom - Dave - 03-11-2009

k well heres a clue for people as thick as me, after about 5 mins of clicking, i had a look at the page source.

Re: This Is Not Tom - Benito Mussolini - 03-11-2009

I get this is Dan Hodge and there's an I missing... now what?

Re: This Is Not Tom - Dave - 03-11-2009

im looking at a fat guy with a plane.

Re: This Is Not Tom - Badgerman of DOOM - 03-11-2009

Click the arrows next to "this is not tom." They all have one thing in common.

Re: This Is Not Tom - cannedpeahes - 03-11-2009

(03-11-2009, 08:40 PM)Glenn link Wrote: Click the arrows next to "this is not tom." They all have one thing in common.

"They" being the celebrities in the pictures or the arrows?

I realize that I am supposed to write the answer in the URL and am looking for something they have in common. Is it that they're black and white? I don't know...

The celebrities all have something in common. A movie. If you get the first two and put their names into Google, you'll get the movie.

Re: This Is Not Tom - zaneyard - 03-11-2009

(03-11-2009, 09:03 PM)Glenn link Wrote: The celebrities all have something in common. A movie. If you get the first two and put their names into Google, you'll get the movie.
it's a trap!!!

WE GOT PAST IT
1.2.1 is my current ill.

Re: This Is Not Tom - Master Shake - 03-11-2009

thisisnottom is fucking with us all.  All you will do is end up being miserable, but when you discover the answer it might be the greatest thing ever.  Honestly it's the most random stuff ever. It takes a lot of googling, and you actually have to think about what he posts.  If anyone gets to the emission or absorption spectra one let me know.

Re: This Is Not Tom - A. Crow - 03-12-2009

I must lack motivation, I feel no urge to be a party to this.

Re: This Is Not Tom - copulatingduck - 03-12-2009

(03-11-2009, 10:16 PM)J-Master link Wrote: thisisnottom is fucking with us all.  All you will do is end up being miserable, but when you discover the answer it might be the greatest thing ever.  Honestly it's the most random stuff ever. It takes a lot of googling, and you actually have to think about what he posts.  If anyone gets to the emission or absorption spectra one let me know.

Honestly, I'm surprised you know what emission and absorption spectra are being 16 and all. Maybe you have a good chemistry teacher though, all mine ever did was talk about how he could kick everyone's ass.

Re: This Is Not Tom - Eschatos - 03-12-2009

(03-12-2009, 09:37 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=J-Master link=topic=2476.msg71174#msg71174 date=1236827769]
thisisnottom is fucking with us all.  All you will do is end up being miserable, but when you discover the answer it might be the greatest thing ever.  Honestly it's the most random stuff ever. It takes a lot of googling, and you actually have to think about what he posts.  If anyone gets to the emission or absorption spectra one let me know.

Honestly, I'm surprised you know what emission and absorption spectra are being 16 and all. Maybe you have a good chemistry teacher though, all mine ever did was talk about how he could kick everyone's ass.
[/quote]

All mine ever talks about is the power of love, and out of body experiences.  If he ever publishes his crazy book I'll send you guys a link.

Re: This Is Not Tom - cannedpeahes - 03-12-2009

I got the end, and as a symbol of how much of a mindfuck it is, I'm googling to find out if it is actually the end.

Re: This Is Not Tom - SAVAGE-0 - 03-12-2009

i gave up on #1... i guess we can prove these types of puzzles are not for me

Re: This Is Not Tom - copulatingduck - 03-12-2009

(03-12-2009, 10:48 AM)Eschatos link Wrote: [quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=2476.msg71203#msg71203 date=1236868659]
[quote author=J-Master link=topic=2476.msg71174#msg71174 date=1236827769]

[/quote]

All mine ever talks about is the power of love, and out of body experiences.  If he ever publishes his crazy book I'll send you guys a link.
[/quote]

Patrick Bateman?

Re: This Is Not Tom - Dave - 03-12-2009

(03-12-2009, 01:08 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Eschatos link=topic=2476.msg71212#msg71212 date=1236872890]
[quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=2476.msg71203#msg71203 date=1236868659]
[quote author=J-Master link=topic=2476.msg71174#msg71174 date=1236827769]

[/quote]

[/quote]

tim?
[/quote]

Re: This Is Not Tom - Badgerman of DOOM - 03-12-2009

The Chem one is horribly simple and you will want to punch yourself for not getting it when you find out what the answer is. I know that I did.
Anyways, view page source. There is a hidden message in it. Also, put the letters you get from the 4 elements together to tell you what to do to Pi.

Re: This Is Not Tom - cannedpeahes - 03-12-2009

I don't remember seeing this chemistry puzzle!

Re: This Is Not Tom - Master Shake - 03-12-2009

(03-12-2009, 02:58 PM)Glenn link Wrote: The Chem one is horribly simple and you will want to punch yourself for not getting it when you find out what the answer is. I know that I did.
Anyways, view page source. There is a hidden message in it. Also, put the letters you get from the 4 elements together to tell you what to do to Pi.
Thats what I figured, but it will take so long to figure them out.

Re: This Is Not Tom - Badgerman of DOOM - 03-12-2009

All except one element is guaranteed to be near you.