Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Google Wave - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Google Wave (/showthread.php?tid=10728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Google Wave - Surf314 - 10-09-2009

(10-09-2009, 03:01 PM)Caffeine link Wrote:You can play sudoku on it, next time surf, put it on super hard

I can't figure out how to change the difficulty, I'm going to do that while you are on your way home so you can't snap up all the points so fast.

Re: Google Wave - Neonie - 10-10-2009

If I can, how do I invite someone else to Wave?

Re: Google Wave - zaneyard - 10-10-2009

(10-10-2009, 02:04 PM)Neonie in a Suit link Wrote:If I can, how do I invite someone else to Wave?
the big plus button next to everyones icon

Re: Google Wave - Chief - 10-10-2009

the1chief@gmail.com

...Please?
Sad

(10-10-2009, 02:59 PM)zaneyard link Wrote:[quote author=Neonie in a Suit link=topic=3678.msg117360#msg117360 date=1255201481]
If I can, how do I invite someone else to Wave?
the big plus button next to everyones icon
[/quote]

No no I want to invite them like, they don't have Wave already. Like you invited me.

you guys should have a wave for that in your inbox, the first one in fact.

first wave I have is a youtube video. What is the contex of the wave/what does it look like? I feel really stupid for not being able to figure this out, it should not be that difficult to figure out how to invite someone  Tongue

iunno i'll send you a screeny at one point in time when i get back from picking up my brother.

Cool, you should then totally post that screenshot of googlewave on googlewave, then I'll take a screenshot of you posting that screenshot and post it on Googlewave.

Re: Google Wave - Neonie - 10-11-2009

After talking with Zaneyard on this I think I can officially say it's changed my life. Seeing people talk in real time is like.. a fucking thing people DREAMED about a few years ago. If, when this thing is released, more people don't pick it up, I will be highly disappoint.

I think if you have enough people all communicating at once it could be serious pwnage. Yes I just used a very tired, awful phrase, that's how good it is.

Re: Google Wave - Neonie - 10-16-2009

You know this would work A LOT better if people would actually start using it. "Oh hey lets have Zane send us all invites it'll be awesome"

*everyone gets their invites*

*never uses Googlewave*

Re: Google Wave - SAVAGE-0 - 10-16-2009

I never got mine Sad

also... aim has had the real time chatting for years now... I'm not a huge fan since I chat in well though out bullets so people dont "wait for the rest of my story to ready the first part"... I break it up nicely, (and possibly to some too frequently) but I have the time to think through each sentence before they can read it...

part of being good with the art of tact is know what to say when... if you start typing the first thing on your mind then realize its not a good idea to say it... too late - they read it already Smile

Re: Google Wave - Neonie - 10-16-2009

(10-16-2009, 01:00 PM)SAVAGE-0 link Wrote:I never got mine Sad

also... aim has had the real time chatting for years now... I'm not a huge fan since I chat in well though out bullets so people dont "wait for the rest of my story to ready the first part"... I break it up nicely, (and possibly to some too frequently) but I have the time to think through each sentence before they can read it...

part of being good with the art of tact is know what to say when... if you start typing the first thing on your mind then realize its not a good idea to say it... too late - they read it already Smile

If your not already talking to someone, there's nothing on Googlewave to confirm your actually online in the first place. So you could likely take as long as you'd like to think up a response. Also I've never seen a real time option on AIM, I don't know which version of AIM your using  Tongue

Re: Google Wave - SAVAGE-0 - 10-16-2009

it was introduced mid way through aim 6...around 2007, cant find exact version, but anything from the newest version (7+ should have it)... its def ok to have less serious convos with.  just have to sit and watch how people fix their spelling over and over haha

Re: Google Wave - zaneyard - 10-16-2009

I ran out of invites

I can see wave being awesome if they opened it up to the public, but having only a few people = not much use of it.

Re: Google Wave - chronomaster - 10-16-2009

I still don't have one. :<

Re: Google Wave - Chief - 10-16-2009

(10-16-2009, 02:30 PM)Chronomaster link Wrote:I still don't have one. :<

Re: Google Wave - chronomaster - 10-16-2009

Google Wave Cinema:  Pulp Fiction

Re: Google Wave - backfire - 10-23-2009

Got me an invite from google Big Grin

I also have about 20 invites I can send out. Anyone want em?

Re: Google Wave - commish - 10-23-2009

PM me backfire!