Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Technology (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Computers (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Thread: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff (/showthread.php?tid=11782)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - copulatingduck - 07-06-2010

man fuck this i am just click-inserting in post preview b)

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - zaneyard - 07-06-2010

sgt duck kill uself cause you were born a

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - beep beep diglett - 07-06-2010

accidentally raped twice, dude

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - copulatingduck - 07-06-2010

(07-06-2010, 01:33 AM)zaneyard link Wrote: sgt duck kill uself cause you were born a

hows this?

[Image: 4iLrP.jpg]

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - Darklink - 07-06-2010

b ) b)

lower case

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - Kirby - 07-06-2010

(07-05-2010, 06:27 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: yeah sennheiser is pretty good, i have a pair of these combined with a logitech desk mic

I haz these and the only thing that I have that beats them is these little badasses

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - HeK - 07-06-2010

(07-06-2010, 01:21 AM)dagrett link Wrote: iunno why a new command would fix it but  it did B )

Meh, I just work here....

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - copulatingduck - 07-08-2010

(07-06-2010, 03:43 PM)Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=4773.msg162356#msg162356 date=1278372453]
yeah sennheiser is pretty good, i have a pair of these combined with a logitech desk mic

I haz these and the only thing that I have that beats them is these little badasses
[/quote]

those buds look cool and all but i'm a long way off from sticking something that looks like a dick in my ear just cuz some dude tells me to try it just to see how it feels

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - Mission Difficult - 07-08-2010

(07-08-2010, 01:50 PM)Duck link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link=topic=4773.msg162533#msg162533 date=1278449019]
[quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=4773.msg162356#msg162356 date=1278372453]
yeah sennheiser is pretty good, i have a pair of these combined with a logitech desk mic

[/quote]

those buds look cool and all but i'm a long way off from sticking something that looks like a dick in my ear just cuz some dude tells me to try it just to see how it feels
[/quote]

Earbuds are actually really terrible for your ears unless you go to an audiologist and have molds made so you get a proper seal for maximum noise attenuation. Sure you can use the ones with the little rubber gasket like that, but every ear canal is different, so you still won't get a perfect seal. That said, those are infinitely better than using the shitty ones that just rest on the antitragus/intertragic notch.

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - copulatingduck - 07-08-2010

oh mission, talk dirty to me some more :-* Wink :-* Wink :-* Wink :-* Wink

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - Kirby - 07-08-2010

(07-08-2010, 02:17 PM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: [quote author=Duck link=topic=4773.msg162910#msg162910 date=1278615045]
[quote author=Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link=topic=4773.msg162533#msg162533 date=1278449019]
[quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=4773.msg162356#msg162356 date=1278372453]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Earbuds are actually really terrible for your ears unless you go to an audiologist and have molds made so you get a proper seal for maximum noise attenuation. Sure you can use the ones with the little rubber gasket like that, but every ear canal is different, so you still won't get a perfect seal. That said, those are infinitely better than using the shitty ones that just rest on the antitragus/intertragic notch.
[/quote]

If you take the time to learn to insert in-canal earbuds properly, you can get a proper seal with the cheesy rubber seals that come with them, it's not hard. You just need to mix and match and find one that will fit your ears. That said obviously not every canal earbud set will have one that fits your ears, soooo, if you're familiar with that really nice heat memory foam stuff that plain kicks ass.

I wear those earbuds every day, for a large portion of it. I have them in my ears all day at work, every day, then they get plugged into my computer when I'm on it. I've owned my set of Super.Fi earbuds for over 2 years now, so I'm not just spouting crap.

They sound fucking amazing. If a song wasn't mixed like shit, you'll pick up nuances and instruments in songs you've literally never heard in a song before, the fidelity of these things is fucking retarded. They also have subwoofers in them.

Subwoofers.

In your ears.

Need I say more?

I'm saving up to get a set of these and I know they're worth every fucking penny.

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - Versus - 07-08-2010

don't try arguing audio with mission

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - Kirby - 07-08-2010

I'm not arguing, I'm giving an opinion on a product.

Re: Need Advice on Some Computer Stuff - Mission Difficult - 07-08-2010

I'm not saying they sound bad, I'm sure they sound decent. I'm just saying that having a transducer that close to your inner ear is not healthy, especially because people seem to have this notion about louder sounding better. When you're piping 120dB SPL into your ears like that, you're doing permanent damage to your hearing.