Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Spiral Knights - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Spiral Knights (/showthread.php?tid=12560)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Spiral Knights - Black Aspen - 06-30-2011

Is there a BRB,U guild or anything?  Seems to be enough of us to at least merit that.

Also, I need to pick a Tier 3 gun.  Any recommendations?  Looking for one that's good for kiting.  I build the Tier 2 Autocannon, and it's the exact opposite of what I want.

Re: Spiral Knights - at0m - 06-30-2011

(06-30-2011, 12:49 AM)Black Aspen link Wrote: Is there a BRB,U guild or anything?  Seems to be enough of us to at least merit that.

Also, I need to pick a Tier 3 gun.  Any recommendations?  Looking for one that's good for kiting.  I build the Tier 2 Autocannon, and it's the exact opposite of what I want.
Yeah, having to stop moving makes it suck. Experiment with the Alchemers, although I've found the Firotech to be far superior in damage output to the others so far. The Cryotech and Voltech ones have useful status effects, and the Shadowtech and Prismatech just do straight Shadow & Elemental damage, respectively. I use four guns, so I like to keep two different Alchemers (currently Firo Driver & Shadowtech Mk II) to use on creatures resistant to the piercing damage from my Strike Needle & Mega Magnus. They're also usable on the move, which is a big plus.

Your only other options are the Blaster (which acts just like a Proto Gun, as do its upgrades), or you can just fight the Jelly King over and over until you can buy an Antigua ;x

Re: Spiral Knights - Black Aspen - 06-30-2011

(06-30-2011, 04:21 AM)at0m link Wrote: [quote author=Black Aspen link=topic=5580.msg212714#msg212714 date=1309412982]
Is there a BRB,U guild or anything?  Seems to be enough of us to at least merit that.

Also, I need to pick a Tier 3 gun.  Any recommendations?  Looking for one that's good for kiting.  I build the Tier 2 Autocannon, and it's the exact opposite of what I want.
Yeah, having to stop moving makes it suck. Experiment with the Alchemers, although I've found the Firotech to be far superior in damage output to the others so far. The Cryotech and Voltech ones have useful status effects, and the Shadowtech and Prismatech just do straight Shadow & Elemental damage, respectively. I use four guns, so I like to keep two different Alchemers (currently Firo Driver & Shadowtech Mk II) to use on creatures resistant to the piercing damage from my Strike Needle & Mega Magnus. They're also usable on the move, which is a big plus.

Your only other options are the Blaster (which acts just like a Proto Gun, as do its upgrades), or you can just fight the Jelly King over and over until you can buy an Antigua ;x
[/quote]

I think I'll give the Firotech a go.  Thanks at0m.

Re: Spiral Knights - Badgerman of DOOM - 07-01-2011

I've played this 2 days. At T2, working on T3 now (gun at t3 is antigua since it owns). I own you all.

Re: Spiral Knights - TITAN_001 - 07-06-2011

so... do we have a guild for this game?

Re: Spiral Knights - Badgerman of DOOM - 07-07-2011

snorbalox or whatever is easy tier, jelly king needs to come up to t1