Be Right Back, Uninstalling
moar random less stax plox - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: moar random less stax plox (/showthread.php?tid=1674)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: moar random less stax plox - x - 11-06-2008

(11-06-2008, 06:45 AM)jðrge link Wrote: Fun for the whole family.

I'd never thought of subtlety as your bag, baby. Call them muthafuckas out.

Re: moar random less stax plox - ToiletDuck - 11-06-2008

looks like someone needs to get their muscle up

Re: moar random less stax plox - Vandamguy - 11-06-2008

its dustbowl, thats how the scores go

or go get a SS of blue team having a bojillion points in Goldrush

Re: moar random less stax plox - Radio Raheem - 11-06-2008

Jorge just kinda proved my point about it being a class issue. If blue has no medic what do they expect? I would be surprised if they even capped 1-1. And thats not a compliment to the red players all they really would need is 2 engies.

Re: moar random less stax plox - copulatingduck - 11-06-2008

(11-06-2008, 03:36 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: Jorge just kinda proved my point about it being a class issue. If blue has no medic what do they expect? I would be surprised if they even capped 1-1. And thats not a compliment to the red players all they really would need is 2 engies.

OMGWTFBBQ BUT 'DEY HAD 3 PYROS, YOU CANT STOP THOSE GAIS!!!!

c]8======D

Re: moar random less stax plox - jorge - 11-06-2008

(11-06-2008, 07:13 AM)Arnies Right Bicep link Wrote: I'd never thought of subtlety as your bag, baby. Call them muthafuckas out.

MAYBE I WILL

(11-06-2008, 08:53 AM)TOILET DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! link Wrote: looks like someone needs to get their muscle up

Yeah, the nancies on red team.

(11-06-2008, 09:47 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: its dustbowl, thats how the scores go

or go get a SS of blue team having a bojillion points in Goldrush

Eh? Don't you actually have to play to know this?

(11-06-2008, 03:36 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: Jorge just kinda proved my point about it being a class issue. If blue has no medic what do they expect? I would be surprised if they even capped 1-1. And thats not a compliment to the red players all they really would need is 2 engies.

I only proved your point if you make the huge assumption that everyone on the team had been playing those classes the whole time, without switching.

(11-06-2008, 03:43 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: OMGWTFBBQ BUT 'DEY HAD 3 PYROS, YOU CANT STOP THOSE GAIS!!!!

c]8======D

W+M1 CONTAINED?!?!?!

Re: moar random less stax plox - JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - 11-06-2008

(11-06-2008, 04:13 PM)jðrge link Wrote: I only proved your point if you make the huge assumption that everyone on the team had been playing those classes the whole time, without switching.

Based on the class selection, this is my guess on how the game went: people chose whatever class they felt like; there were either no medics or fail medics that eventually switched. BLU ran into trouble with sentries so people switched to demo/spy but without the medic they couldn't take the sentries. 3 w+m1 pyros failing. Also worthless heavy. Soldier and scout is a pretty cool guy.

Clearly has to do with class selection. Or BLU just rly sucks.

Re: moar random less stax plox - Honest - 11-06-2008

They have to really really suck. Even with those assumptions, 4 points on their best player as opposed to 32? Set sail 4 fail right there.

Re: moar random less stax plox - Benito Mussolini - 11-06-2008

Don't flame that team. That kind of score happens quite often...

Of course, they didn't have a medic, I wouldn't expect them to win either, but noone has gotten more than 4 kills and... let's see one had minimum 15 kills in red team (15+point saves+ headshots(?)/backstabs(?)+ assists= 32)

Also, seeing how this was 8 minutes into the game, I doubt anyone has changed class long enough to make a difference.

Finally, red is outnumbered so even if they wanted to, they wouldn't be able to even the teams.

I would assume the scores are kinda misleading. Blue has what 4 people with 0? Its quite possible their top 4 quit and those guys just joined.

Re: moar random less stax plox - Honest - 11-06-2008

I still hate that team either way. Also I guess when you think about it how do we know that picture is a teamstack at all?

(11-06-2008, 10:37 PM)Honest link Wrote: I still hate that team either way. Also I guess when you think about it how do we know that picture is a teamstack at all?

CUZ TEH LEFT PENOR IS OBVIOUSLY MOAR LIMP THAN TEH  RIGHT ONE!!!1!!11

Re: moar random less stax plox - Blues - 11-06-2008

I love this thread THIS much.

[Image: ctfprobball0001fa3.jpg]

sry for tha stak duck  :-[

this took forever for me to figure out how to post

Oh yea dude, post the shit from 1v1 scout soldier duel on pro_bball where I was on my shitty laptop. Whatadick. I'm gonna pull out some of my old demos, put together some shit.

(11-06-2008, 11:30 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: Oh yea dude, post the shit from 1v1 scout soldier duel on pro_bball where I was on my shitty laptop. Whatadick. I'm gonna pull out some of my old demos, put together some shit.

See guys stacking ruins friendships please don't do it. Give me a hug duck  :-*

[Image: ctflaunchzone0007kn8.jpg]
[Image: w800.png]

OH GOD RADIO STACK (also im too dumb to remove that add deal with it)

Re: moar random less stax plox - jorge - 11-07-2008

(11-06-2008, 10:04 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: I would assume the scores are kinda misleading. Blue has what 4 people with 0? Its quite possible their top 4 quit and those guys just joined.

True they can be. But I do remember being shocked at how nobody was ragequitting there were though. That was the top 4.

Re: moar random less stax plox - ScottyGrayskull - 11-07-2008

(11-06-2008, 11:25 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: [Image: ctfprobball0001fa3.jpg]

sry for tha stak duck  :-[

this took forever for me to figure out how to post

Good lord! How long were you guys playing to get that kind of score? :S

Re: moar random less stax plox - Spore - 11-07-2008

What I want to know is how he got destructions on B-ball.  ._.

Re: moar random less stax plox - Radio Raheem - 11-07-2008

We had like 10 people in there at one point. Also no class limits were on. I must have been on for a good 3 hours. Ended at like 7 AM.