Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Favorite players - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Favorite players (/showthread.php?tid=530)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Favorite players - Yomanz - 06-26-2008

(06-26-2008, 05:08 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: Yomanz is now my personal medic.  I remember two nights ago, we had a great game of Dustbowl.  I got 89 kills, thanks to him.

Yeah, but i have to admit that even with a personal medic you still have to have been a really good pyro to have gotten away with that, still it's nice to know that my time spent as medic is appreciated.  Big Grin

@hawtpawkit: I have NEVER seen anyone get big pharma legitimately until you did in TFT, not to mention 8 ubers in one life.  :o

Re: Favorite players - Smartie - 06-26-2008

(06-26-2008, 10:58 PM)Yomanz link Wrote: [quote author=Eschatos link=topic=541.msg16281#msg16281 date=1214518138]
Yomanz is now my personal medic.  I remember two nights ago, we had a great game of Dustbowl.  I got 89 kills, thanks to him.

Yeah, but i have to admit that even with a personal medic you still have to have been a really good pyro to have gotten away with that, still it's nice to know that my time spent as medic is appreciated.  Big Grin

@hawtpawkit: I have NEVER seen anyone get big pharma legitimately until you did in TFT, not to mention 8 ubers in one life.  :o

[/quote]

That was...without a doubt, the best game of Dustbowl ever played on Team Fortress. Wish we had it Videod.....

Re: Favorite players - exanimo - 06-27-2008

I had a list of people of who I'm in love with and reasons why, but I decided I'm not gonna go into specifics. I don't want to leave anyone out and make others feel bad, so I'm gonna say I absolutely adore this entire community, but some more than others. Wink

Re: Favorite players - CaffeinePowered - 06-27-2008

(06-26-2008, 11:06 PM)Smartie link Wrote: [quote author=Yomanz link=topic=541.msg16387#msg16387 date=1214539088]
[quote author=Eschatos link=topic=541.msg16281#msg16281 date=1214518138]
Yomanz is now my personal medic.  I remember two nights ago, we had a great game of Dustbowl.  I got 89 kills, thanks to him.

[/quote]

That was...without a doubt, the best game of Dustbowl ever played on Team Fortress. Wish we had it Videod.....
[/quote]

I'm being completely honest, that was not the best dustbowl pick-up we've done, it was good, but it wasn't the most epic.

There was a much better one when both peaches and I played heavy

[Image: epic_pickup.jpg]

Re: Favorite players - Smartie - 06-27-2008

*Trembles* O....M....G.......

Re: Favorite players - broonor - 06-27-2008

I really need to not work evenings so I can join the fun that is TFT/FNF.  I do most of my gaming with the Euro community during pickup hours before I head off to work lol.

Also, budr, you critrock my world, blimey spy.

Scout: Dave, easily
Soldier: budr, sweater, kor (one of you will get me my achievement, I swear)
Pyro: Ainmosni, sneaky bastard; honorable mention: korkesh, wolfwood
Demo: Spore, Ktj
Heavy: Kor, Caff, Peaches
Spy: Budr, TDuck
Snipes: ZoSo, cbre, Joel, Exanimo
Engy: Trace, Caff, Kor
Medic: don't know much on this one, since I usually don't get healed.  exanimo, kurn2000 (dunno if even member, but plays a lot with us)

Honorable mention for being well-rounded: karth, fuckduck, J-Master

There's my terrible list that probably isn't accurate at all, but several of the classes are solid.

Re: Favorite players - Surf314 - 06-27-2008

(06-27-2008, 12:45 AM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: [quote author=Smartie link=topic=541.msg16391#msg16391 date=1214539607]
[quote author=Yomanz link=topic=541.msg16387#msg16387 date=1214539088]
[quote author=Eschatos link=topic=541.msg16281#msg16281 date=1214518138]

Yeah, but i have to admit that even with a personal medic you still have to have been a really good pyro to have gotten away with that, still it's nice to know that my time spent as medic is appreciated.   Big Grin

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm being completely honest, that was not the best dustbowl pick-up we've done, it was good, but it wasn't the most epic.

There was a much better one when both peaches and I played heavy

[Image: epic_pickup.jpg]

[/quote]

He was dominating me too but I killed him right before the round ended.

Re: Favorite players - cannedpeahes - 06-27-2008

(06-26-2008, 08:12 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=cannedpeaches link=topic=541.msg16136#msg16136 date=1214475701]
[quote author=Surf314 link=topic=541.msg13276#msg13276 date=1213709301]
:'( I am completely absent from this thread

Pyro: Surf
Spy: Surf
Sniper: Surf
Demo: Surf
Heavy: Surf
Engineer: Surf
Scout: Surf
Soldier:  Surf
Medic: Karrde, Scotty, Luca

[/quote]

Buy I suck as a spy, and I'm pretty good as a medic Tongue
[/quote]

Yeah, but I'm a heavy. I have to give creds to my meds, or the won't give me the sweet sexual healing anymore.

Also, yeah, I prefer to play heavy either opposite to Caff or yield to him. If I try to heavy alongside him I feel inadequate.

Re: Favorite players - NiceGuy - 07-11-2008

Necro!

After watching the LEG vs. FF match last night and more specifically, Fail play medic, I just have to call him out on his mad medic skillz.

Seriously though, he is constantly aware of his surroundings (making sure to grab nearby health at every opportune moment) while topping everyone around him when possible; conserving his uber until just the right moment and not abandoning anyone until absolutely necessary to stay alive. A job well done sir!  ;D

Re: Favorite players - cbre88x - 07-11-2008

(07-11-2008, 11:29 AM)NiceGuy link Wrote: Necro!
After watching the LEG vs. FF match last night and more specifically, Fail play medic, I just have to call him out on his mad medic skillz.
Seriously though, he is constantly aware of his surroundings (making sure to grab nearby health at every opportune moment) while topping everyone around him when possible; conserving his uber until just the right moment and not abandoning anyone until absolutely necessary to stay alive. A job well done sir!  ;D

I was actually about to mention this. Go watch the .dem files for the match. Fail was doing an incredible job as team medic. There were times where he sacrificed getting health for himself to buff us. How he played is exactly how a medic should play.

Also, props go out to Neo for his great demo work and J-master for his smart pyro work.

Re: Favorite players - at0m - 07-11-2008

I'm not on anyone's list Sad

The only one of you I've played with enough is Caff (but thats mainly because I've known him for what, 12 years now?). He pwnz as just about everything in TFC, but mainly as Heavy in TF2. He's a douche when he plays engi though, always finding those glitched spots to put SGs into Tongue

Re: Favorite players - [fr31ns]Karrde - 07-11-2008

my medic <3 caff's big manhood Tongue  That and when we help fix eachother's shit as engi Tongue

Re: Favorite players - Benito Mussolini - 07-11-2008

Here is mine:
Scout: Benito Mussolini (and Dave... a little)
Soldier: Benito Mussolini (Burd pisses me off sometimes, luckily we don't play often at the same times)
Pyro: Benito Mussolini (many great achievement whores pyros around, can't name only one)
Demoman: Benito Mussolini (I hate all demomen, so naming only one would be too hard too)
Heavy: Benito Mussolini (go to hell, Caff)
Engineer: Benito Mussolini (I never notice engineers in maps)
Medic: Benito Mussolini
Sniper: Benito Mussolini (cbre tries hard though)
Spy: Benito Mussolini

All around mentions: Benito Mussolini and Surf (  :-* ) (Spore pisses me off too whenever I play against him)

Seriously, why am I not even in any of you lists? I almost always get top of the scores and many times, even 1st. I get 2-3 dominations per rounds in average and I get amazing streaks.

(06-26-2008, 06:13 PM)hawtpawkithero link Wrote: I love hate this community.

And putting me in a list in reaction of my post means nothing.

Re: Favorite players - Riosan - 07-11-2008

Scout: Spore
Soldier: Sweater
Pyro: J-Master
Demo: Spore
Heavy: Caff
Engineer: Me Sad
Medic: Fail
Sniper: Joel, Cbre, Zoso
Spy: I dunno, probably Spore.

Re: Favorite players - cbre88x - 07-11-2008

Lawl at Benito's post.

In other news, I just broke the 3,000 kill mark with the sniper rifle. Tongue

Re: Favorite players - Geoff - 07-11-2008

I am absent from this entire thread.

Re: Favorite players - Panda - 07-11-2008

Spore is my all around favorite player as he is willing to drop everything to melee duel, and usually winds up killing 4 people whenever he does.  Caffeine and Kor seem to kick ass no matter what they play so I give them points for that.  They get double extra bonus points for actually knowing how to play heavy and keeping me alive while I medic them.

EDIT:  And Kor sounds like this guy I used to play counterstrike with around seven years ago so it makes me nostalgic for cal matches.

Re: Favorite players - cannedpeahes - 07-11-2008

(07-11-2008, 05:15 PM)Panda link Wrote: Spore is my all around favorite player as he is willing to drop everything to melee duel, and usually winds up killing 4 people whenever he does.  Caffeine and Kor seem to kick ass no matter what they play so I give them points for that.  They get double extra bonus points for actually knowing how to play heavy and keeping me alive while I medic them.

EDIT:  And Kor sounds like this guy I used to play counterstrike with around seven years ago so it makes me nostalgic for cal matches.

>Sad

Re: Favorite players - Master Shake - 07-11-2008

My favorite players are everyone who plays Medic on a consistent basis.  Without you guys I'm pretty sure we'd all be dead a lot more than we are already.

Re: Favorite players - Squishy3 - 07-12-2008

(07-11-2008, 10:54 PM)J-Master link Wrote: My favorite players are everyone who plays Medic on a consistent basis.  Without you guys I'm pretty sure we'd all be dead a lot more than we are already.
I need to play as it more. I've been trying to work on my sniping skills. D: