Be Right Back, Uninstalling
BRBu... J? - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: BRBu... J? (/showthread.php?tid=643)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: BRBu... J? - cannedpeahes - 06-27-2008

(06-27-2008, 03:40 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: It looks like we might not be able to do anything serious for a while.  Geoff has his retreat thingy, and next week I'm leaving for NC.

Firstly, GET YOUR ASS OVER TO ROBESON COUNTY AND PAY ME A VISIT.

Secondly, I'd organize it a bit while y'all are away. It's not a tremendous thing for me, I have plenty of free time on summer break, and I'll just have returned from Your-Ope. That is, provided you give me license to do this.

What a lot of you have failed to give credit to... we aren't necessarily the "worse" team. We just didn't get picked for the main team. A lot of us are probably deeply but silently convinced that we should have been in that team, some of us were probably in very close competition, or some of us had poor tryouts. Trust me, the chaff from the first group, when sorted again, will yield a very comparable result. To that effect, I'm interested in this not being so much a "second tier" as a "companion team".

Re: BRBu... J? - Eschatos - 06-27-2008

(06-27-2008, 05:38 PM)cannedpeaches link Wrote: [quote author=Eschatos link=topic=655.msg16687#msg16687 date=1214599211]
It looks like we might not be able to do anything serious for a while.  Geoff has his retreat thingy, and next week I'm leaving for NC.

Secondly, I'd organize it a bit while y'all are away. It's not a tremendous thing for me, I have plenty of free time on summer break, and I'll just have returned from Your-Ope. That is, provided you give me license to do this.

What a lot of you have failed to give credit to... we aren't necessarily the "worse" team. We just didn't get picked for the main team. A lot of us are probably deeply but silently convinced that we should have been in that team, some of us were probably in very close competition, or some of us had poor tryouts. Trust me, the chaff from the first group, when sorted again, will yield a very comparable result. To that effect, I'm interested in this not being so much a "second tier" as a "companion team".
[/quote]

Izzat near Asheville?  Because that's where I'm going to be.

Re: BRBu... J? - ZargonX - 06-27-2008

I will gladly sign up for a second team that I won't get on either Wink

Re: BRBu... J? - jdub28 - 06-27-2008

(06-27-2008, 05:49 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: [quote author=cannedpeaches link=topic=655.msg16743#msg16743 date=1214606326]
[quote author=Eschatos link=topic=655.msg16687#msg16687 date=1214599211]
It looks like we might not be able to do anything serious for a while.  Geoff has his retreat thingy, and next week I'm leaving for NC.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Asheville is about 3 or 4 hours from robeson

Re: BRBu... J? - rumsfald - 06-27-2008

Voted yes, assuming that you assume your proper name, Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers. 

Re: BRBu... J? - Dave - 06-27-2008

(06-27-2008, 07:57 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Voted yes, assuming that you assume your proper name, Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers. 

LOL i swear rummy jut sits there and makes my shit myself with laughter.

Re: BRBu... J? - [fr31ns]Karrde - 06-27-2008

I'd probably be all about this if I weren't starting nursing school in the August.

Re: BRBu... J? - Dave - 06-27-2008

Quote:Karrde link=topic=655.msg16791#msg16791 date=1214617174]
I'd probably be all about this if I weren't starting nursing school in the August.
Murse?

Re: BRBu... J? - cannedpeahes - 06-28-2008

(06-27-2008, 07:57 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Voted yes, assuming that you assume your proper name, Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers. 

Done, and done. Yum! A bowl of balls!

(06-27-2008, 07:50 PM)jdub28 link Wrote: [quote author=Eschatos link=topic=655.msg16745#msg16745 date=1214606979]
[quote author=cannedpeaches link=topic=655.msg16743#msg16743 date=1214606326]
[quote author=Eschatos link=topic=655.msg16687#msg16687 date=1214599211]

It's not really anywhere near Robeson County. Why are you in Ashe?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Asheville is about 3 or 4 hours from robeson
[/quote]