Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers (/showthread.php?tid=665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - cannedpeahes - 07-10-2008

Bumping one more time. Damn you, Kor, and your skill at generating interest! xD

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Kor - 07-10-2008

(07-10-2008, 06:30 PM)cannedpeaches link Wrote: Bumping one more time. Damn you, Kor, and your skill at generating interest! xD

cha·ris·ma    Audio Help  /kəˈrɪzmə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuh-riz-muh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ma·ta    Audio Help  /-mətə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[-muh-tuh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation.
1. Theology. a divinely conferred gift or power.
2. a spiritual power or personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people.
3. the special virtue of an office, function, position, etc., that confers or is thought to confer on the person holding it an unusual ability for leadership, worthiness of veneration, or the like.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - cannedpeahes - 07-10-2008

Resorting to the nukes. I'm gonna advertise in the server.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - CaffeinePowered - 07-10-2008

(07-10-2008, 09:14 PM)cannedpeaches link Wrote: Resorting to the nukes. I'm gonna advertise in the server.

Noooo, Mutually assured destruction!!!11

Re: APLHAI HEAR! Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Surf314 - 07-10-2008

(07-02-2008, 04:37 AM)ConsFEARacy link Wrote: [quote author=copulatingduck link=topic=678.msg18140#msg18140 date=1214990719]
[quote author=ConsFEARacy link=topic=678.msg18138#msg18138 date=1214990132]
Even when college starts for me this Fall my schedule should be flexible enough on any given day to get a few hours of TF2 in!

I lol'd, +1
[/quote]

[Sarcasm]Hey now! I'm used to the rigorous high school agenda and the impressive amount of homework and studying![/Sarcasm]

I hope it won't be too bad, though. I placed out of some of the recommended freshman courses, so I got to pick some pretty easy stuff for my first semester...
[/quote]

I was in IB and found college to be much easier.  In fact I accidentally fell into the habit of never going to class and studying for tests starting the week before (without doing jack before that).  I managed pretty good (high honors) but then I was in business so...........

Although when I was in Journalism school I worked my balls off.  What's your major again?

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - K2 - 07-10-2008

Okay, I'll apply.

Good: Demo, Pyro
Slightly less good: Everyone else
Not very good: Spy
Quite bad: Engy

My work schedule varies from week to week, but mostly I'm busy Fri-Sat-Sun 5-8PM Central and 5-8PM one other day a week.

Re: APLHAI HEAR! Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - ConsFEARacy - 07-11-2008

(07-10-2008, 09:26 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: I was in IB and found college to be much easier.  In fact I accidentally fell into the habit of never going to class and studying for tests starting the week before (without doing jack before that).  I managed pretty good (high honors) but then I was in business so...........

Although when I was in Journalism school I worked my balls off.  What's your major again?

I'm majoring in Computer Science/Engineering...

I did very good in high school as well, but I'm not saying that's gonna save me in college, UF might be a bit easier than my first three choices, however...M.I.T., Stanford, and Berkeley...I think my extracurricular activities screwed me over on those schools. Oh well, under $15,000 a year including EVERYTHING at UF (not to mention my scholarships will pay 100% tuition and some fees) or ~$50,000 out of state...I think I'll survive.

Hijacking the thread! Consider it a bump  Wink

Re: APLHAI HEAR! Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Eschatos - 07-11-2008

(07-11-2008, 02:24 AM)ConsFEARacy link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=678.msg20490#msg20490 date=1215743189]
I was in IB and found college to be much easier.  In fact I accidentally fell into the habit of never going to class and studying for tests starting the week before (without doing jack before that).  I managed pretty good (high honors) but then I was in business so...........

I did very good in high school as well, but I'm not saying that's gonna save me in college, UF might be a bit easier than my first three choices, however...M.I.T., Stanford, and Berkeley...I think my extracurricular activities screwed me over on those schools. Oh well, under $15,000 a year including EVERYTHING at UF (not to mention my scholarships will pay 100% tuition and some fees) or ~$50,000 out of state...I think I'll survive.

[/quote]

UF, eh?  If you run into my sisters, (Emily and Abigal- they're twins) tell them Matt says hi. 

Re: APLHAI HEAR! Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - copulatingduck - 07-11-2008

(07-11-2008, 10:12 AM)Eschatos link Wrote: [quote author=ConsFEARacy link=topic=678.msg20564#msg20564 date=1215761055]
[quote author=Surf314 link=topic=678.msg20490#msg20490 date=1215743189]

[/quote]

UF, eh?  If you run into my sisters, (Emily and Abigal- they're twins) tell them Matt says hi. 
[/quote]

Oh SNAP! Eschatos needs a nephew, get on that ConsFEARacy!

Re: APLHAI HEAR! Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - cannedpeahes - 07-11-2008

(07-11-2008, 11:06 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Eschatos link=topic=678.msg20617#msg20617 date=1215789171]
[quote author=ConsFEARacy link=topic=678.msg20564#msg20564 date=1215761055]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Already taken care of. If the tests say "yes", I'm "Harrison Walters".

Re: APLHAI HEAR! Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - ConsFEARacy - 07-11-2008

(07-11-2008, 09:43 PM)cannedpeaches link Wrote: [quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=678.msg20637#msg20637 date=1215792403]
[quote author=Eschatos link=topic=678.msg20617#msg20617 date=1215789171]
[quote author=ConsFEARacy link=topic=678.msg20564#msg20564 date=1215761055]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Already taken care of. If the tests say "yes", I'm "Harrison Walters".
[/quote]

Wink... Big Grin... ;D... ???... :o!

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - jdub28 - 07-11-2008

When can we expect tryouts, a cut, or something like that? Will it be after BRBMGTSFAD?

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - cannedpeahes - 07-13-2008

Tryouts should be... tomorrow, actually, the 14th. I'll let y'all know details as soon as I can. It may be late, if that's okay with everybody. I'll send out a steam message if I can.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - ZargonX - 07-13-2008

I'll throw in another doomed application:

Good: Soldier, Engy
Capable: Pyro, Medic
Enh: Heavy, Demo, Spy
No: Sniper, Scout

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Wedge - 07-13-2008

There's a lot of good people that never posted in this... =<.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - cannedpeahes - 07-13-2008

I know. I'm considering giving it another couple of days so I can go advertise in the server.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Sweater - 07-13-2008

Awesome- Soldier

Good- Scout , Pyro

Decent- Demo, Heavy, Medic

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - ConsFEARacy - 07-13-2008

(07-13-2008, 03:36 PM)Sweater link Wrote: Awesome- Soldier

Lies!!!

No, I kid, I kid... Wink

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - at0m - 07-13-2008

So instead of BAL-SACK, we're T-BAG?

(07-13-2008, 05:27 PM)at0m link Wrote: So instead of BAL-SACK, we're T-BAG?

Yep. And let's not even get started on the Europeans...