Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting info - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting info (/showthread.php?tid=7528)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting in - Negate - 06-09-2008

super bump
Todays the day.

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting info - ToiletDuck - 06-09-2008

ZOMG HOW DO I PLAI LOL

i should be in attendance tonight, so watch your back!! :-X

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting info - Surf314 - 06-09-2008

It's going to be zeta fun!

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting in - exanimo - 06-09-2008

OMG ITS MONDAY I'M SO EXCITED! Big Grin
<3 YOU GUYS!

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting info - copulatingduck - 06-09-2008

<3

nd!

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting info - ToiletDuck - 06-09-2008

thx

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting in - Vandamguy - 06-09-2008

is there any way we're going to be able to extend the round timer ? i mean the 30 seconds to hunt needs to be at least a minute

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting info - Surf314 - 06-09-2008

If goose is reading this DO WANT elimination instead of regular hunt.

That game has you taking over your target's quarry after you kill them and so on until one person is left standing, then it restarts. In the meantime the dead people get to wander around and I guess load up on awesome weapons and do lots of eating and shitting and maybe sleeping.

*edit: also my wife is interested in playing a few rounds, this should be fun I can't wait to see her expression when someone busts in and shoots/stabs/beats her.  Also word of warning, she can be ruthless.

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting info - copulatingduck - 06-09-2008

I'll be late at best, depending on how late this runs. My BBQ is running late, so if I don't make it (again) have fun, and nd!

<3's and :3's

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting in - Vandamguy - 06-09-2008

(06-09-2008, 05:41 PM)copulatingduck link Wrote: I'll be late at best, depending on how late this runs. My BBQ is running late, so if I don't make it (again) have fun, and nd!

<3's and :3's

i'd load it a second time because i lurv you much

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting in - Chooly - 06-09-2008

We've got an extra 15 minutes on each map.

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting in - 1Trace1 - 06-10-2008

We must play the source version!

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting in - Surf314 - 06-10-2008

(06-10-2008, 01:52 AM)1Trace1 link Wrote: We must play the source version!

Agreed.

Re: Murder Mystery Monday 6/9 *read first post, updated with new and exciting in - Vandamguy - 06-10-2008

duno
last night was very anti climatic in terms of attendance. at most we had 8 people dipping to 5 at the low points.