Be Right Back, Uninstalling
FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! (/showthread.php?tid=8060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - KarthXLR - 07-25-2008

(07-25-2008, 05:47 PM)Dave link Wrote: im sorry karth, but i have to kick you in the balls now

you signed a contract.
"We would rather get a kick to the nuts than lose you."

I believe I signed for everyone.

waitwut

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - Versus - 07-25-2008

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

They were all necessary.

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - ZargonX - 07-25-2008

(07-25-2008, 05:51 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Fail stays AND someone got kicked in the nuts.

*sniffs*

This just might be the best day evar.

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - Fail Medic - 07-25-2008

Eek..

First of all.. thanks, y'all.  

Someone did correctly believe that I didn't want to make a big deal of this.  I wanted to quietly vanish and not cause drama.  When I felt like utter dogshit like I did yesterday, I tend to figure it'd be better for me to just abscond like I wasn't there.  If they don't realize I'm gone, then hey, everyone wins and we go our separate ways.

Yesterday's incident wasn't the one and only thing that made me go "I quit!".  It happened at the end of a personally grueling day and a couple of weeks of soul-searching and I kinda went cuckoo on it.  Yeah..  Please believe me when I say I did not want to cause a big scene.  You've only got my word on that, but that's all I got.

I regret saying I'd leave.  Big time.  (looks back at replies on this thread)  BIG time.

I'll be quiet for a few days, but I do intend on stayin' here.  Thank y'all again for this.  Whether I deserved it or not, I heartily thank you.

P.S. Mr. Grey, sorry for weirding out on you.. let us be friends pls.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - jorge - 07-25-2008

Smile

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - Dave - 07-25-2008

Daves social ignorance saves the day yet again.

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - Budr - 07-25-2008

(07-25-2008, 12:58 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: Fail,

This is from Mr.Grey and Eric Cartman.. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPAudiWxgFg

Win. I suddenly have a strong urge to sex Grey.

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - rumsfald - 07-25-2008

Wish I woulda checked this thread before promising in a PM to give up my booty if he returns.

I, for one, welcome our returning Fail overlord.

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - Benito Mussolini - 07-25-2008

Fail's back... so... God does exist!

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - NiceGuy - 07-25-2008

WOOHOO! Good work community!

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - CaffeinePowered - 07-25-2008

(07-25-2008, 06:27 PM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: Fail's back... so... God does exist!

Thank you oh holy flying spaghetti monster

[Image: fsm.jpg]

FSM is win, also Raptor Jesus.

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - fyre - 07-25-2008

Ahem.......He couldn't leave after the talk I told him to have with Bob.

[Image: 180px-Bobdobbs.png]

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - Tragic Hero - 07-25-2008

[Image: raptorjesusnc2.jpg]

God bless Fail and Raptor jesus

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - 1Trace1 - 07-25-2008

And then there was much rejoicing  ;D ;D ;D

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - cbre88x - 07-25-2008

YAY!

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - Yomanz - 07-25-2008

;D ;D ;D ;D

Glad to hear that you're back Fail.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - Squishy3 - 07-25-2008

(07-25-2008, 06:04 PM)Fail (Medic) link Wrote: Eek..

Someone did correctly believe that I didn't want to make a big deal of this.  I wanted to quietly vanish and not cause drama.  When I felt like utter dogshit like I did yesterday, I tend to figure it'd be better for me to just abscond like I wasn't there.  If they don't realize I'm gone, then hey, everyone wins and we go our separate ways.

Yesterday's incident wasn't the one and only thing that made me go "I quit!".  It happened at the end of a personally grueling day and a couple of weeks of soul-searching and I kinda went cuckoo on it.  Yeah..  Please believe me when I say I did not want to cause a big scene.  You've only got my word on that, but that's all I got.

I regret saying I'd leave.  Big time.  (looks back at replies on this thread)  BIG time.

I'll be quiet for a few days, but I do intend on stayin' here.  Thank y'all again for this.  Whether I deserved it or not, I heartily thank you.

everybody is friends with mr. grey. except for karth because he's not cool enough.

Re: FAIL DONT LEAVE US! - MrGrey - 07-25-2008

(07-25-2008, 11:27 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: [quote author=Fail (Medic) link=topic=958.msg24807#msg24807 date=1217027097]
Eek..

Someone did correctly believe that I didn't want to make a big deal of this.  I wanted to quietly vanish and not cause drama.  When I felt like utter dogshit like I did yesterday, I tend to figure it'd be better for me to just abscond like I wasn't there.  If they don't realize I'm gone, then hey, everyone wins and we go our separate ways.

Yesterday's incident wasn't the one and only thing that made me go "I quit!".  It happened at the end of a personally grueling day and a couple of weeks of soul-searching and I kinda went cuckoo on it.  Yeah..  Please believe me when I say I did not want to cause a big scene.  You've only got my word on that, but that's all I got.

I regret saying I'd leave.  Big time.  (looks back at replies on this thread)  BIG time.

I'll be quiet for a few days, but I do intend on stayin' here.  Thank y'all again for this.  Whether I deserved it or not, I heartily thank you.

everybody is friends with mr. grey. except for karth because he's not cool enough.
[/quote]

fail its ok bud.. we are friends Smile

karth loves me.. he is my questionnaire bitch