Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Community Input - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Community Input (/showthread.php?tid=9782)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Community Input - MrGrey - 04-15-2009

i wouldnt want you to go for 2 reasons.

1.your always nice to me and seem cool

2. i wouldnt want anyone to leave the forums.. even spoonson!!  and he is a bigger retard than peaches could ever dream to be.

so stick around Smile

Re: Community Input - rumsfald - 04-15-2009

(04-14-2009, 10:28 PM)Fail Medic link Wrote: You're part of this community's DNA, part of its base.

For better, or worse. Till death do us part. But you should Dianna Fire. But not really. It has been the best of times, it has been the worst of times. It's been real. It's been fun. But it hasn't been real fun. Except for when it has. I laughed. I cried.

Yes, this place is a bit of a roller coaster. It's a helluva ride, but we are ALL richer for having diversity in our ranks. Even, no, Especially when we all don't see eye to eye.

Re: Community Input - HeK - 04-15-2009

(04-15-2009, 09:50 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [quote author=Fail Medic link=topic=2719.msg76916#msg76916 date=1239766089]
You're part of this community's DNA, part of its base.

For better, or worse. Till death do us part. But you should Dianna Fire. But not really. It has been the best of times, it has been the worst of times. It's been real. It's been fun. But it hasn't been real fun. Except for when it has. I laughed. I cried.

Yes, this place is a bit of a roller coaster. It's a helluva ride, but we are ALL richer for having diversity in our ranks. Even, no, Especially when we all don't see eye to eye.
[/quote]

Wow, you should write for Hallmark.

Of course the cards would have be be enlarged to contain the additional content, and thus employee heavier card stock so that the larger folds maintain their shape while read. The envelopes needed would have such long strips of adhesive that no ordinary tongue could provide the moisture; we all can't be Gene Simmons. International post agencies will have to deploy a new standard for holiday mail. The logistics of this undertaking will be exponential!

Re: Community Input - Radio Raheem - 04-16-2009

your signature should be in the Does Humanity Embarass You thread

Re: Community Input - WTF Joel - 04-16-2009

Radio that is hardly what I asked of this thread, if you don't have anything worth contributing then don't bother posting

Re: Community Input - Vongore - 04-16-2009

<3 you Joel. It's really fun to play with you, even if most of the time you're like "aaaaw fucking Vongore is the spy"

and.. shit like that. Like Vlambo (or someone said) you wouldn't be missed instantly, but your presence would be nmissed after a few months

Re: Community Input - cbre88x - 04-16-2009

No, you suck. Go away.

I kid I kid. Everyone would miss you..even if sometimes you do slay everyone in a server to make you feel better. I wish I had these powers.

Re: Community Input - WTF Joel - 04-16-2009

(04-16-2009, 04:52 PM)cbre88x link Wrote: No, you suck. Go away.

I kid I kid. Everyone would miss you..even if sometimes you do slay everyone in a server to make you feel better. I wish I had these powers.

I think you are confusing me with Scotty ;3

Re: Community Input - cbre88x - 04-16-2009

(04-16-2009, 08:26 PM)Metal Lemur Solid link Wrote: [quote author=cbre88x link=topic=2719.msg77272#msg77272 date=1239918734]
No, you suck. Go away.
I think you are confusing me with Scotty ;3
[/quote]

I think I might be..yes..

Re: Community Input - Benito Mussolini - 04-16-2009

Oh damn!

I see you need cheering!

Uhh... wait a sec..
[Image: icecheer.jpg]

Oh god... what have I done...
Serisously, the fact that I posted this means a lot.

Looking back at it, I think it's a really awful picture...

And sorry for not replaying to this earlyier, I was... busy, you see?

Go to hell Benito, i don't love you anymore :<

Re: Community Input - Squishy3 - 04-16-2009

And the real closet furry shows his face.

(04-16-2009, 10:42 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: And the real closet furry shows his face.

That isn't going to save you Squish, you're still THE closet furry, we're just waiting until you finally decide to go out

Re: Community Input - Squishy3 - 04-17-2009

(04-16-2009, 11:59 PM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=Squishy3 link=topic=2719.msg77335#msg77335 date=1239939731]
And the real closet furry shows his face.

That isn't going to save you Squish, you're still THE closet furry, we're just waiting until you finally decide to go out
[/quote]It's never going to happen because I'm not one.

Re: Community Input - WTF Joel - 04-17-2009

[Image: b9b8de883e03920e0ac5671b805abffd.jpg]

Indeed

Re: Community Input - at0m - 04-17-2009

(04-16-2009, 09:30 PM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: Uhh... wait a sec..
[Image: icecheer.jpg]
*FAP* *FAP* *FAP*

Re: Community Input - Kor - 04-18-2009

From this:

(04-14-2009, 09:44 PM)Metal Lemur Solid link Wrote: I want to state first off, that I'd like this thread to remain mature, and serious in discussion.

I want everyone who has come to know me in the community, which should be most of you, to help me out. I want it to be clear that what this question may suggest, I assure you I'm not doing, nor planning on doing anything harsh.

I would like to know, in you personal opinions, if I were to leave this community, just up and go, would anyone here care, miss me, give a shit, whatever way you'd like to word it.

Again, I'd like a simple yes or no, and your reasons. No jokes either please,no, gtfo shit, respectively. I just need you're input.

EDIT: I just want to make it clear I'm not leaving, not trying to stir up drama, I am just trying to gather my thoughts to make a better decision about how my actions are for the community.

:3

To this:

Quote:Most people don't take me seriously Tongue And really, they shouldn't :3

That's about the gist of it.

Honestly Joel, this thread reads like your fishing for compliments versus legitimate feedback. The real truth won't (and shouldn't) come out publicily, as that's something that should be reserved for PM's. If you want validation, try introspection with someone you've known for 10+ years; setting up a thread that specifies the exact response your looking for is just masturbation.

Re: Community Input - Blues - 04-18-2009

(04-16-2009, 07:00 AM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: your signature should be in the Does Humanity Embarass You thread

I concur.

Re: Community Input - rumsfald - 04-18-2009

Speaking of disillusion...loneliness is a powerr that we possess to give or take away. Forever. All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the fact there shown before you. Take what I say in a different way, and it's easy to see that this is all confusion. As I see a new day in me, I can also show if you and you may follow.

Re: Community Input - Dave - 04-18-2009

(04-18-2009, 01:17 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Speaking of disillusion...loneliness is a powerr that we possess to give or take away. Forever. All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the fact there shown before you. Take what I say in a different way, and it's easy to see that this is all confusion. As I see a new day in me, I can also show if you and you may follow.

*ahem*
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

*bows*

another perfect trap by rumsfald