Be Right Back, Uninstalling
fyre poll - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: fyre poll (/showthread.php?tid=9885)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: fyre poll - MrGrey - 05-08-2009

Peaches...  You are the poster child of a "Lumpick"  Lumpick is a term I use to describe a person who takes all the fun and joy out of life... whiny and immature.  This miserable society has spawned an entire race of people who take offense to EVERYTHING and feel its a god given right not to have your "feelings hurt" and you spew your retched behavior by speaking for other people. You are the kind of person who will hear a song on the radio which offends you and instead of changing the station you will write a letter to congress expressing your up-most concern and disappointment.  If you thought this post was "trollish" or whatever the fuck.. then you should have just moved along.  Why do you feel like you must speak on behalf of the offended.  If fyre took offense then he would have said something and i would have explained it was a joke, if he still felt offended i would have told him to go fuck a horse... because i simply dont care about people who take offense to anything... and thats all i have to say about that, hence the reason why I dont want to be part of a forum who gets uptight over a stupid fucking poll.  I really wonder how you would feel if i had posted something that is worth raising an eyebrow over...

Re: fyre poll - fyre - 05-08-2009

Be nice, dude. I don't mind this poll, but don't attack Peaches. He is cool.

(alsolrn2typ Tongue) And what the hell is a lumpick?

(learn2read)

Re: fyre poll - cannedpeahes - 05-08-2009

(05-08-2009, 08:53 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: Peaches...  You are the poster child of a "Lumpick"  Lumpick is a term I use to describe a person who takes all the fun and joy out of life... whiny and immature.  This miserable society has spawned an entire race of people who take offense to EVERYTHING and feel its a god given right not to have your "feelings hurt" and you spew your retched behavior by speaking for other people. You are the kind of person who will hear a song on the radio which offends you and instead of changing the station you will write a letter to congress expressing your up-most concern and disappointment.  If you thought this post was "trollish" or whatever the fuck.. then you should have just moved along.  Why do you feel like you must speak on behalf of the offended.  If fyre took offense then he would have said something and i would have explained it was a joke, if he still felt offended i would have told him to go fuck a horse... because i simply dont care about people who take offense to anything... and thats all i have to say about that, hence the reason why I dont want to be part of a forum who gets uptight over a stupid fucking poll.  I really wonder how you would feel if i had posted something that is worth raising an eyebrow over...

[Image: wutguise.jpg]

[Image: Oasis-StopCryingYourHeartOut9023.jpg]

Re: fyre poll - cannedpeahes - 05-08-2009

Cry Some More]

Re: fyre poll - MrGrey - 05-09-2009

tourettes guy colgate

Re: fyre poll - KarthXLR - 05-09-2009

What, is this the lulz thread now?

Re: fyre poll - x - 05-09-2009

(05-08-2009, 08:53 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: Peaches...  You are the poster child of a "Lumpick"  Lumpick is a term I use to describe a person who takes all the fun and joy out of life... whiny and immature.  This miserable society has spawned an entire race of people who take offense to EVERYTHING and feel its a god given right not to have your "feelings hurt" and you spew your retched behavior by speaking for other people. You are the kind of person who will hear a song on the radio which offends you and instead of changing the station you will write a letter to congress expressing your up-most concern and disappointment.  If you thought this post was "trollish" or whatever the fuck.. then you should have just moved along.  Why do you feel like you must speak on behalf of the offended.  If fyre took offense then he would have said something and i would have explained it was a joke, if he still felt offended i would have told him to go fuck a horse... because i simply dont care about people who take offense to anything... and thats all i have to say about that, hence the reason why I dont want to be part of a forum who gets uptight over a stupid fucking poll.  I really wonder how you would feel if i had posted something that is worth raising an eyebrow over...

I've never agreed with anything so hard.

Also, any of you fuckwits who took this seriously, you are idiots. Mr. "I have a penchant for posting copious useless threads" complaining about Mr. "I have a penchant for posting copious whiny, emo threads", that sounds like some serious controversy.

And, for the record, I love Grey and Fyre and someday hope to have a very manly transatlantic threesome.

Re: fyre poll - Dave - 05-09-2009

lol fuck a horse.

Re: fyre poll - rumsfald - 05-09-2009

Yass. (nsfw)

Re: fyre poll - HeK - 05-09-2009

(05-09-2009, 08:56 AM)rumsfald link Wrote: Yass. (nsfw)

That had better be plain, I can't eat butter.

Re: fyre poll - cannedpeahes - 05-09-2009

(05-09-2009, 03:24 AM)Arnies Right Bicep link Wrote: [quote author=MrGrey link=topic=2825.msg81446#msg81446 date=1241834028]
Peaches...  You are the poster child of a "Lumpick"  Lumpick is a term I use to describe a person who takes all the fun and joy out of life... whiny and immature.  This miserable society has spawned an entire race of people who take offense to EVERYTHING and feel its a god given right not to have your "feelings hurt" and you spew your retched behavior by speaking for other people. You are the kind of person who will hear a song on the radio which offends you and instead of changing the station you will write a letter to congress expressing your up-most concern and disappointment.  If you thought this post was "trollish" or whatever the fuck.. then you should have just moved along.  Why do you feel like you must speak on behalf of the offended.  If fyre took offense then he would have said something and i would have explained it was a joke, if he still felt offended i would have told him to go fuck a horse... because i simply dont care about people who take offense to anything... and thats all i have to say about that, hence the reason why I dont want to be part of a forum who gets uptight over a stupid fucking poll.  I really wonder how you would feel if i had posted something that is worth raising an eyebrow over...

I've never agreed with anything so hard.

Also, any of you fuckwits who took this seriously, you are idiots. Mr. "I have a penchant for posting copious useless threads" complaining about Mr. "I have a penchant for posting copious whiny, emo threads", that sounds like some serious controversy.

And, for the record, I love Grey and Fyre and someday hope to have a very manly transatlantic threesome.
[/quote]

It's about more than this thread in particular, for the record.

Re: fyre poll - sarcasticsteve - 05-09-2009

(05-09-2009, 08:56 AM)rumsfald link Wrote: Yass. (nsfw)

Mmm...I think she has her own butter anyway

Re: fyre poll - Benito Mussolini - 05-09-2009

Alright... one more time...

Careful. No. No don't jump into it. Don't jump. You'll hurt yourself.

='(

Re: fyre poll - Versus - 05-09-2009

(05-09-2009, 03:56 PM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: Alright... one more time...

Careful. No. No don't jump into it. Don't jump. You'll hurt yourself.

='(

hahahahaha