Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Teamstack Rage-fest - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Teamstack Rage-fest (/showthread.php?tid=5410)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - TOH - 05-09-2011

I've been playing almost daily the past week or two. No obvious teamstacking to my knowledge.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - cbre88x - 05-10-2011

I click on the random door every time I go into a server. The rifle isn't prejudiced. It hates everyone.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - [SiN] Merc - 05-10-2011

(05-10-2011, 04:09 PM)cbre88x link Wrote: The rifle isn't prejudiced. It hates everyone.

I like this man. He's like a long range version of me.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - Versus - 05-11-2011

ambassador is totally long range (also i would play spy way more if i could use pre-nerf ambassador)

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - [SiN] Merc - 05-12-2011

(05-11-2011, 10:54 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: ambassador is totally long range (also i would play spy way more if i could use pre-nerf ambassador)

Ambassador is more close range crit scouts and laugh at their headshot animation.
And pre-nerf ambassador owned.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - shoopfox - 05-15-2011

Prenerf Ambassador made me feel like I was pro at spy for a whole day

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - duder - 05-16-2011

Cool story guys.  Way to ban people when two guys are on one team with the same tag.

FYI, you banned two top level AG admins for absolutely not reason with no warning or cause.  Apparently that's "team stacking."

Thanks a lot.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - Greatbacon - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 07:54 PM)duder link Wrote: Cool story guys.  Way to ban people when two guys are on one team with the same tag.

FYI, you banned two top level AG admins for absolutely not reason with no warning or cause.  Apparently that's "team stacking."

Thanks a lot.
Because clearly the best way to handle a ban received "for absolutely not reason" is not in fact to message admins about it, but rather to cry about it on the forums while trying to wave your e-peen around about a site that most of us have never heard of nor care about.  Cool post brah.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - KarthXLR - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 07:54 PM)duder link Wrote: Cool story guys.  Way to ban people when two guys are on one team with the same tag.

Thanks a lot.
If you think it was unjust, take it up with the admin who banned you, not the people you were playing with or against.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - cbre88x - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 07:54 PM)duder link Wrote: FYI, you banned two top level AG admins for absolutely not reason with no warning or cause.  Apparently that's "team stacking."

cool story brah. who the fuck are you?

from the sound of it. the kick was warranted. buh bye.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - CaffeinePowered - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 07:54 PM)duder link Wrote: two top level AG admins

This should affect things....how?

There's a sticky on how to deal with this and it even says who to PM - http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/index.php?topic=4016.0

Given steam IDs we can find out who banned you from the logs and find out why

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - HeK - 05-16-2011

Whats an AG?

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - Luca Shoal - 05-16-2011

whats a battle

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - sk8mystery23 - 05-16-2011

http://www.agcommunity.org/

Lol, wow.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - duder - 05-16-2011

I don't mean to be out of line, but it was just a little weird that you guys ban two people from a community for team stacking w/ no warning... I'm not trying to cause a stink or anything, but it just seemed completely contrary to the hours of time we've spent on your servers... didn't know if maybe you guys had a rogue admin out there or what... I'd love to tell you who it was, but there wasn't any warning... just kick, ban and gg... sorry if maybe this is the wrong forum, but it upset me because I'm used to a pretty good time on the brb.u server... kinda caught me off guard.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - CaffeinePowered - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 09:34 PM)duder link Wrote: I don't mean to be out of line, but it was just a little weird that you guys ban two people from a community for team stacking w/ no warning... I'm not trying to cause a stink or anything, but it just seemed completely contrary to the hours of time we've spent on your servers... didn't know if maybe you guys had a rogue admin out there or what... I'd love to tell you who it was, but there wasn't any warning... just kick, ban and gg... sorry if maybe this is the wrong forum, but it upset me because I'm used to a pretty good time on the brb.u server... kinda caught me off guard.

Shoot a PM to surf and I with your recollection of what happened and we'll work backwards with the logs to find out who did it, then get their end of things.

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - Versus - 05-16-2011

welcome to brbu

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - Hobospartan - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 09:36 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: welcome to brbu

enjoy your stay banning Smile

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - cbre88x - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 09:34 PM)duder link Wrote: I don't mean to be out of line, but it was just a little weird that you guys ban two people from a community for team stacking w/ no warning... I'm not trying to cause a stink or anything, but it just seemed completely contrary to the hours of time we've spent on your servers... didn't know if maybe you guys had a rogue admin out there or what... I'd love to tell you who it was, but there wasn't any warning... just kick, ban and gg... sorry if maybe this is the wrong forum, but it upset me because I'm used to a pretty good time on the brb.u server... kinda caught me off guard.

sensible.

welcome

Re: Teamstack Rage-fest - Kirby - 05-17-2011

No need at all for a PM or recollection or anything, I did it, I made a snap decision and I own what I do.

I've seen you guys for quote "hours on the server" and every time it's always resulting in "OMG THESE TEAMS ARE STACKED WTF THESE AG GUYS ARE STACKING AGAIN" and senseless chat spam rubbing it in to pubs you're tryhard-ing all over.

Don't teamstack every time to the point of at least 2 or 3 people at a time complaining, (don't be a dick) and things go nice.

Your bans were both only for 120 minutes, and have long since expired.

I do like how you posted this in the thread that's pointing out the recent problems we seem to have had with teamstacking, instead of simply following the sticky'ed post about admin complaints though. Very unabashed of you.