Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Does humanity embarrass you? - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Does humanity embarrass you? (/showthread.php?tid=9742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - CaffeinePowered - 04-15-2009

(04-15-2009, 08:45 AM)Honest link Wrote: international symbol for being a douchebag.

Also popped collars

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Eschatos - 04-15-2009

(04-15-2009, 08:45 AM)Honest link Wrote: [quote author=Dave link=topic=2679.msg76952#msg76952 date=1239781830]
you know who i hate more than the dumb ass teen parents who are too stupid too know better?

spoilt stuck up know it all shits that think they are better than anyone else in this world, they grow goatees and wear ironic t shirts to impress girls and fit in with there like minded liberal philosophy/psychology student peers, offering nothing special to the world but still complaining every step of the way, they claim that military force and the government are both useless and stupid, yet without either they couldn't live their academical pointless life which slowly grinds to a halt as their liver disease that stemmed from being an alcoholic artist with beret and ironic cigarillos drooping out of their outspoken know it all mouths, it pisses me off that they have had the education and chance to be something useful to the human population as a whole and focusing on working their way up that social ladder, private schools, tutor groups and not getting a job until after college, all accumulating in a job in media, arts, sociology or leech, they are smart enough to realise they can easily contribute to the general population with the decent brainpower and education available to them yet still take the easy route through life preferring to work in a higher payed job so they can retire at 50 and live on a yacht

writing this i havent slept in two days and i am possibly still drunk.

Also anyone who wears a fedora. It used to be cool, now it's the international symbol for being a douchebag.
[/quote]

What about a top hat?

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - fyre - 04-15-2009

I think I owe you guys an explanation when I delete stuff.  This post took offense at another and then started a series of posts that threatened to go out of control in the flame category.  I deleted them all so I can talk to the people and keep others from joining in.

-Surf

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Luinbariel - 04-15-2009

Delorted

-Surf

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - fyre - 04-15-2009

Deleted

-Surf

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Dave - 04-15-2009

Deleted

-Surf

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Dave - 04-15-2009

Deleted

-Surf

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Surf314 - 04-15-2009

These conversations can get interesting without getting personal.  Quit baiting each other and this thread can continue to get some worthwhile discussion.

Also Fyre I re-read Dave's post and it really didn't seem directed at you, maybe inspired but not directed.

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Honest - 04-15-2009

Oh god damnit I go away for 3 hours and there's a mass of post deletions. >:/ I miss all the cool stuff.

Screw this thread, I'm gonna go pout.

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - at0m - 04-15-2009

people make me sick.

(04-15-2009, 01:53 PM)at0m link Wrote: people make me sick.

It's just cold season.  Wait a month and you can take the mask off.

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Honest - 04-15-2009

(04-15-2009, 08:51 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Honest link=topic=2679.msg76967#msg76967 date=1239803121]
international symbol for being a douchebag.

Also popped collars
[/quote]

I think that's how it goes. Something becomes popular, it's cool for a bit, then a certain clique latches onto it (Fedoras for the hipster crowd, popped collars for the preps, chains for the punks.) and it becomes synonymous with that clique. Thus making it look stupid and douchebaggy to the people outside of that group.

Except for Top hats. Top hats are always awesome.

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Geoff - 04-15-2009

Deleted

-Surf

...Just kidding!

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Radio Raheem - 04-15-2009

god damnit geoff i was gonna post that

also add something like gotfrag has where you can still read the deleted posts

(04-15-2009, 04:32 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: god damnit geoff i was gonna post that

How does that work?

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - 04-15-2009

(04-15-2009, 05:36 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=Radio Raheem link=topic=2679.msg77031#msg77031 date=1239831149]
god damnit geoff i was gonna post that
How does that work?
[/quote]

The posts aren't deleted they're just -fragged until they become hidden. Then you just click a link to show it.

Unless there is a delete thing and I'm not aware of it  :-X

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - rumsfald - 04-15-2009

I think the meta-message is how we can have a thread about how embarrassing humanity can be, and then we let it degenerate into an actual example of human behavior so embarrassing it requires someone else to step in. Here, watch me illustrate the irony of this meta message.

(04-10-2009, 12:56 PM)fyre link Wrote: Sometimes I see stupid people and I think, I hope there aren't gods or aliens watching us because these assholes are so fucking embarrassing.

Come on, people, it's still Surf's first week. You ain't supposed to make our new alien god overlord work at all the first week.

I re-edited the post to give a bit more explanation.  I will try and look into a way of taking out posts without deleting them, but I hope it doesn't come up too much.  Everyone carry on.

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Badgerman of DOOM - 04-15-2009

Top Hats are, and will always be, along with the monocle, the international symbol of awesome.

Re: Does humanity embarrass you? - Benito Mussolini - 04-15-2009

(04-15-2009, 11:10 AM)fyre link Wrote: I think I owe you guys an explanation when I delete stuff.  This post took offense at another and then started a series of posts that threatened to go out of control in the flame category.  I deleted them all so I can talk to the people and keep others from joining in.

-Surf
(04-15-2009, 11:12 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Delorted

-Surf
(04-15-2009, 11:16 AM)fyre link Wrote: Deleted

-Surf
(04-15-2009, 11:19 AM)Dave link Wrote: Deleted

-Surf
(04-15-2009, 11:20 AM)Dave link Wrote: Deleted

-Surf

- Surf'd.

[Image: 562960576.jpg]