Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Important Notice - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Important Notice (/showthread.php?tid=10389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Important Notice - Surf314 - 07-23-2009

(07-23-2009, 06:14 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: I said it before and I'll say it again. New FNF event, lava fights. Edit existing maps with main floor doing like 5k damage a second, and throw in a few random jumps/platforms that can be manuevered on while fighting to keep from touching the lava.

Also, I'm really going to work on creating a custom lava map, anyone with previous experience want to help some time soon?

You should have it switch back and forth.  Like a sound clip goes "THE FLOOR IS LAVA" and then anything on the floor after 3 seconds dies.  Then a clip plays "I think we are safe, for now" and it goes back to normal.

Re: Important Notice - Benito Mussolini - 07-23-2009

(07-23-2009, 07:23 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=Pokemon Trainer Blues link=topic=3335.msg100638#msg100638 date=1248390884]
I said it before and I'll say it again. New FNF event, lava fights. Edit existing maps with main floor doing like 5k damage a second, and throw in a few random jumps/platforms that can be manuevered on while fighting to keep from touching the lava.

Also, I'm really going to work on creating a custom lava map, anyone with previous experience want to help some time soon?

You should have it switch back and forth.  Like a sound clip goes "THE FLOOR IS LAVA" and then anything on the floor after 3 seconds dies.  Then a clip plays "I think we are safe, for now" and it goes back to normal.
[/quote]

Lava floor is never safe.

Re: Important Notice - Surf314 - 07-23-2009

(07-23-2009, 07:44 PM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=3335.msg100669#msg100669 date=1248395030]
[quote author=Pokemon Trainer Blues link=topic=3335.msg100638#msg100638 date=1248390884]
I said it before and I'll say it again. New FNF event, lava fights. Edit existing maps with main floor doing like 5k damage a second, and throw in a few random jumps/platforms that can be manuevered on while fighting to keep from touching the lava.

[/quote]

Lava floor is never safe.
[/quote]

Oh that is how I used to play it  :-\

Re: Important Notice - Blues - 07-23-2009

The floor was lava until everyone reached a randomly designated safeboat area, then everyone would blabber about random shit until we all forgot. I'm pretty sure that's how I remember it.

Problem is I keep forgetting and clicking this thread, I just did before I had to go out to my car to get sodas out of the back and I ended up throwing towels down all the way out my door and down my driveway.

Sometimes I wonder if the internet has caused me to weirder than I started, or if I've always been that way.

Re: Important Notice - cannedpeahes - 07-23-2009

(07-23-2009, 08:55 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: The floor was lava until everyone reached a randomly designated safeboat area, then everyone would blabber about random shit until we all forgot. I'm pretty sure that's how I remember it.

Problem is I keep forgetting and clicking this thread, I just did before I had to go out to my car to get sodas out of the back and I ended up throwing towels down all the way out my door and down my driveway.

Sometimes I wonder if the internet has caused me to weirder than I started, or if I've always been that way.

Raisin keyboards devour the rock of ages, but only if we pay the frosty mug. LOLOLOL Never gonna give you Mudkipz-pz-pz-pz... -krssssht-

Sorry, Internet moment. What were you saying?

Re: Important Notice - beep beep diglett - 07-23-2009

(07-23-2009, 08:58 PM)peaches link Wrote: [quote author=Pokemon Trainer Blues link=topic=3335.msg100690#msg100690 date=1248400503]
The floor was lava until everyone reached a randomly designated safeboat area, then everyone would blabber about random shit until we all forgot. I'm pretty sure that's how I remember it.

Raisin keyboards devour the rock of ages, but only if we pay the frosty mug. LOLOLOL Never gonna give you Mudkipz-pz-pz-pz... -krssssht-

Sorry, Internet moment. What were you saying?
[/quote]

brb getting a lobotomy

Re: Important Notice - Luinbariel - 07-23-2009

Damnit, I want to find the scene in Venture Brothers where young rusty is somewhere and says something related.

"The red ones are lava!"

I can't help but read all of Blue's posts about this in his voice.

Episode 5 of season 2 if that helps, I can't find a clip but I remember it.

Re: Important Notice - Coppanuva - 07-23-2009

(07-23-2009, 06:14 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: I said it before and I'll say it again. New FNF event, lava fights. Edit existing maps with main floor doing like 5k damage a second, and throw in a few random jumps/platforms that can be manuevered on while fighting to keep from touching the lava.

If you do that, will FaNs and Flamethrower blows be allowed? They seem like it might be a potential problem depending on how big the platforms are.

There was no rule against pushing pussies into the lava mulch when we were kids, so you know.

Re: Important Notice - zaneyard - 07-23-2009

(07-23-2009, 09:42 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: There was no rule against pushing pussies into the lava mulch when we were kids, so you know.