Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) (/showthread.php?tid=11968)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - [SiN] Merc - 02-17-2011

(02-16-2011, 10:08 AM)Kirby, the Spyro link Wrote: [quote author=[SiN] Merc link=topic=4965.msg196737#msg196737 date=1297830278]
[quote author=Live-Free-Or-Pie link=topic=4965.msg196698#msg196698 date=1297813234]
We need to treat this release like the end of the world (Mayans missed it by about a year)

It's not the end of the world, it's the beginning of an age of enlightenment, which is what Duke Nukem will bring about.
[/quote]

Enlightenment about the lack of ass-kicking and gum-chewing there is going on in the world. This will spur a new age of violence and strife that will, in fact, bring about the end of the world.

Ohhh shit.
[/quote]

I can find no fault in this man. Let his prophecy pass!

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - PyroZombie - 03-03-2011

I really like some of these pre-order bonuses they are coming up with.

In germany, you get some bubblegum, and a condom.

Inventive.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - HeK - 03-24-2011

June?!

You jerks!

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Spore - 03-24-2011

"Duke never comes early."

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Hobospartan - 03-24-2011

I have to wonder if they always planned to release in June, and just said the release date was in May, just so they could 'push it back.'

It would be a masterful trolling job.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Kirby - 03-24-2011

(03-24-2011, 11:16 AM)Hobospartan link Wrote: I have to wonder if they always planned to release in June, and just said the release date was in May, just so they could 'push it back.'

It would be a masterful trolling job.

They're as good at trolling us with this, as Blizzard was with SCII.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - ZargonX - 03-24-2011

I still think this is going to be the best joke ever, and the game still really doesn't exist.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Maxon - 03-24-2011

The delay now moved into nearly a birthday present for me, so I say the delay was worth it lol

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Badgerman of DOOM - 03-24-2011

(03-24-2011, 02:46 PM)Maxon link Wrote: The delay now moved into nearly a birthday present for me, so I say the delay was worth it lol

yeah same, now i can convince my parents to get it for me for my early july birthday

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Reevesith - 03-28-2011

(03-24-2011, 02:46 PM)Maxon link Wrote: The delay now moved into nearly a birthday present for me, so I say the delay was worth it lol
I was rather pissed, it skipped pass my birthday now >> tho I was able to pay to upgrade my copy to the collector one :p

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Squishy3 - 05-05-2011

Duke Nukem Forever - 'Shrinkage'

The new Duke Nukem trailer references this GI Joe PSA edit. I fucking love you Gearbox.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Live-Free-Or-Pie - 05-14-2011

Got my pre-order at Gamestop today. I usually don't do that, but I know GS doesn't make much $ on new games.

Also, this game requires, nay DEMANDS, a brick-and-mortar visit to pick it up.

Gentlementlemen, we are approaching the end of an era.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Spore - 05-14-2011

(05-14-2011, 08:23 AM)Live-Free-Or-Pie link Wrote: Got my pre-order at Gamestop today. I usually don't do that, but I know GS doesn't make much $ on new games.

Also, this game requires, nay DEMANDS, a brick-and-mortar visit to pick it up.

Gentlementlemen, we are approaching the end of an era.

It's also Steamworks for the retail versions.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Squishy3 - 05-14-2011

The demo got leaked, so I expect the official demo release soon. BRACE YOURSELVES, GENTLEMEN

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - backfire - 05-16-2011

So that demo's coming out on June 3rd for people in the First Access club. A full 7 days before everyone else does and 10 days before the game ships...

So about that demo leak...

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Kirby - 05-16-2011

If this game isn't something totally like, skr8 legit 2nd coming of Jesus stuff, mannnnnnnn  :-\

Re: Re: Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - KarthXLR - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 06:42 PM)Kirby, the FaNspyPyro link Wrote: If this game isn't something totally like, skr8 legit 2nd coming of Jesus stuff, mannnnnnnn  :-\
Lower your expectations while you still can.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Maxon - 05-16-2011

Yeah there's no reason to have expectations super high for this release.  I'm mostly just expecting a fun shooter with lots of crude humor.  If it brings that, then I'm good.  Anything extra is just gravy Big Grin

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Squishy3 - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 06:28 PM)backfire link Wrote: So that demo's coming out on June 3rd for people in the First Access club. A full 7 days before everyone else does and 10 days before the game ships...

So about that demo leak...
I only saw it leak for the 360, but iirc 360 demo leaks can just be played off a thumbdrive. I did that with the leaked RE5 demo.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever (P.S...It's Happening) - Maxon - 05-16-2011

June 3rd is the Demo release for the First Access people.