Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers (/showthread.php?tid=665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Sweater - 07-19-2008

I'll be home around 5:00-6:00 pm cst, so dont start without meh!

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Wedge - 07-19-2008

It's been scheduled in the regular group for Sunday (3:00 p.m. PST for me).  I assume we'll get control of Server #1 for this?  My ping (more) shit to #2 or #3.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - cannedpeahes - 07-19-2008

(07-19-2008, 06:24 PM)Wedge link Wrote: It's been scheduled in the regular group for Sunday (3:00 p.m. PST for me).  I assume we'll get control of Server #1 for this?  My ping (more) shit to #2 or #3.

Mm. FuckDuck's already working with us on the #2. Try it there. If it IS truly shit, well, I'll try to get control of the #1 for our second trial, and that could offer you a chance of redemption.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Ianki - 07-19-2008

will be packing/moving all day.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Fail Medic - 07-20-2008

If it's going to last four hours, it looks like I'll show up in the middle of that or something.  Seein' a 3:20 showing of Batman and the event's starting at 5:00 for me.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - ZargonX - 07-20-2008

I'm going to try and make it towards the tail end of the session.  If I don't, I guess I'll try the backup day!

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Evil Cheese - 07-20-2008

For the record.

Good: Solly, Pyro, Medic
Ok: Engie, Heavy, Demo
Bad: Sniper, Scout, Spy

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Stein - 07-20-2008

best: heavy, engineer, demo (no, not as good as spore)
better: sniper, pyro
good: spy, medic
bad: scout, soldier

available most of the time 1-4 and past 7ish EST (PM)

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - BoBoTheBum - 07-20-2008

GOD TIER
Engineer
HIGH TIER
Demoman, Pyro
WORKS TIER
Medic, Spy
PUB SCRUB TIER
Soldier
SHIT TIER
Heavy, Scout
SNIPER TIER
Sniper

In before tiersr4queers

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - broonor - 07-20-2008

Count me in

Best: Medic
Decent: Demo, Engy, Soldier
Ok: Sniper, Pyro
Laughable: Spy, Pyro, Scout

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Darek - 07-20-2008

I guess I'll give it a shot
Best: Engineer, Medic
Decent: Scout, Spy, Sniper
Praciticng: Heavy ftw
Worst: Soldier

FOR THE FEDERATION!!!!!

Also available for the rest of summer, all the time as I can't find a job Big Grin
During the school year Weekends, unless my school decides to unblock the STEAM.

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - korkesh - 07-20-2008

Best: Medic, demoman, sniper
Good: spy, pyro, engi, soldier, heavy
Bad: scout

Re: Apply Now, and Save the Federation: Team of Backup Amalgamation Gamers - Mission Difficult - 07-20-2008

Good: Pyro, Demo, Scout
OK: Soldier, Heavy, Medic, Engineer
Not so good: Spy, Sniper