Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Dreams - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=8279)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 04-11-2010

(04-11-2010, 11:46 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: I also had a dream that I was some kind of cop but all my cop friends put me in a high security hospital because I was sick and someone was trying to kill me or kidnap me. I was getting bored and they wouldn't let me go on missions with them when suddenly one of them pulls a gun on me and I realize it was him all along. But his gun is fake so I take him down and cuff him.

Yes....

Do go on....

:-*

Re: Dreams - Geoff - 05-01-2010

so i had a dream about a bunch of people from school staying at this resort place.  but weird kind of terrifying things happened, like people popped out their own eyeballs and stuff.  other than that it was pretty cool.  now that i realize it though i was constantly being disappointed there.  i hooked up with this chick i fancy and it was p cool but then later she was like i cant do this.

i hate dreams.

Re: Dreams - Versus - 05-01-2010

i had a touhou dream

that is all

Re: Dreams - Radio Raheem - 05-01-2010

keep your anime trash out james

i has a dream i killed a snake but it bit me and i was turning colors

Re: Dreams - Versus - 05-01-2010

pretty sure my touhou dream was better

Re: Dreams - beep beep diglett - 05-01-2010

i had a dream i was doing my laundry but i didnt realize it was a dream so i woke up and thought my clothes were clean and then i had to do my laundry for real Sad

Re: Dreams - at0m - 05-06-2010

I had one the other day, http://nitsky416.livejournal.com/285089.html

I had another one the night before last, I wrote it down, haven't had a chance to type it up yet.

Re: Dreams - copulatingduck - 05-08-2010

I just woke up from a terrible terrible dream. I was out with Lottery Guy and company, celebrating our good fortune. We went to some semi-fancy restaurant, and somehow I ended up ordering dog. Except, my dog was a little too rare, but i didnt want to be a dick and send it back, so i started eating while he watched. after i finished what was already on the plate, i was still hungry so i grabbed the puppy and pulled him over. at the time it seemed like nobody would care, i mean i ordered something on the menu i couldnt even read and they gave me a dog so whatever. anyways i try to smother him with my hands because this seemed like the most humane way to kill him so i could eat him at the time, and then people start staring at me and giving me looks when he started to cry. i start feeling bad and give up trying to eat this dog, and then i feel even worse because everybody is looking at me like im a freak, and i was gonna eat that dog!

anyways that was my horrible dream, and I would like to thank NiceGuy for making it possible. first guy i ever knew personally who ate dog and he told me it was delicious, and even though i love dogs and think he's a homewrecker apparently i now have dreams about eating dogs.

Re: Dreams - at0m - 05-08-2010

I had a Chinese international student as a roommate once, he said he had to go to Korea to try dog, and that it made him feel warm like booze (and that's why they ate it there). He also said it was tasty.

Re: Dreams - Vandamguy - 05-08-2010

(05-08-2010, 02:49 PM)Duck link Wrote: I just woke up from a terrible terrible dream. I was out with Lottery Guy and company, celebrating our good fortune. We went to some semi-fancy restaurant, and somehow I ended up ordering dog. Except, my dog was a little too rare, but i didnt want to be a dick and send it back, so i started eating while he watched. after i finished what was already on the plate, i was still hungry so i grabbed the puppy and pulled him over. at the time it seemed like nobody would care, i mean i ordered something on the menu i couldnt even read and they gave me a dog so whatever. anyways i try to smother him with my hands because this seemed like the most humane way to kill him so i could eat him at the time, and then people start staring at me and giving me looks when he started to cry. i start feeling bad and give up trying to eat this dog, and then i feel even worse because everybody is looking at me like im a freak, and i was gonna eat that dog!

anyways that was my horrible dream, and I would like to thank NiceGuy for making it possible. first guy i ever knew personally who ate dog and he told me it was delicious, and even though i love dogs and think he's a homewrecker apparently i now have dreams about eating dogs.
the content should be in the FML thread , the delivery should be in the lulz thread.

Re: Dreams - Versus - 05-09-2010

i had a dream last night where i somehow time traveled to an era just after the apocalypse occurred, but i could still communicate with the present via irc and forums

also a dream, very obviously inspired from watching kick ass last night, where i had to assist a little girl, who was basically a psychopath and very good at killing people, with everyday living.

Re: Dreams - Versus - 05-13-2010

i had a dream where spore was riding a unicycle and doing tricks with it, but i was riding a bicycle. also somehow we were traveling the world like this.

Re: Dreams - Vandamguy - 06-02-2010

just woke up, 2 dreams :
1st. two new ladies movid into my appt complex and i began to have a casual sex relationship with both of them

2nd. dreamed about reading the forums (shut up) and it looked like this

Quote:I'm 29, i've rated over 300 dungeons

*screenshot of something that looked like a castlevania level , covered in bees*

this one looks good

i woke myself up laughing. and with a boner. today's gona be good.

Re: Dreams - Luinbariel - 06-11-2010

I didn't have the best dream.

I dreamt that Didzo found my phone number and that he called me. He was saying stuff like "I'm going to come find you" and I was like "sure you are, whatever".

And then he did.

:-\

Re: Dreams - Turtle - 06-11-2010

are you sure it was a dream luin

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 06-11-2010

. . .

Re: Dreams - Surf314 - 06-11-2010

I keep have this reoccurring dream where I can make gravity have less and less effect on me until I can fly. Also low gravity running is a lot of fun.

Re: Dreams - beep beep diglett - 06-11-2010

(06-11-2010, 01:35 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: I keep have this reoccurring dream where I can make gravity have less and less effect on me until I can fly. Also low gravity running is a lot of fun.

kinda unrelated but kinda on topic, has anyone else had any sleep paralysis experiences? i remember when i was like 8 i was just getting over my fear of the dark and was sleeping without a light for the first time and i had SP. i dreamed these 2 big 7 foot tall things in like massive trench coats came into my room and just watched me. it was horrible cuz since you're paralyzed you cant do anything and i was trying to scream but i couldnt. probably the scariest thing ive ever experienced

Re: Dreams - Tricks - 06-11-2010

(06-11-2010, 01:39 PM)dagrett link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=1181.msg157471#msg157471 date=1276281319]
I keep have this reoccurring dream where I can make gravity have less and less effect on me until I can fly. Also low gravity running is a lot of fun.

kinda unrelated but kinda on topic, has anyone else had any sleep paralysis experiences? i remember when i was like 8 i was just getting over my fear of the dark and was sleeping without a light for the first time and i had SP. i dreamed these 2 big 7 foot tall things in like massive trench coats came into my room and just watched me. it was horrible cuz since you're paralyzed you cant do anything and i was trying to scream but i couldnt. probably the scariest thing ive ever experienced
[/quote]

Yah once. I was a little kid and really, really sick. I had a really high fever (103 I want to say) and I was just drifting in and out of sleep. I woke up and realized that while I was completely conscious, I had no ability to move whatsoever. I felt like my skin was on fire, but I couldn't move or turn on the fan. I honestly don’t remember very much of that night, I was really drifting.

It seriously makes you wonder…what if when you are in a coma it is like that. You can hear people talking and everything, but can't move. Scary stuff. Isn’t that what “One” by Metallica or whatever is about?

Re: Dreams - Chief - 06-11-2010

(06-11-2010, 01:57 PM)Trick_ link Wrote: [quote author=dagrett link=topic=1181.msg157474#msg157474 date=1276281546]
[quote author=Surf314 link=topic=1181.msg157471#msg157471 date=1276281319]

[/quote]

Yah once. I was a little kid and really, really sick. I had a really high fever (103 I want to say) and I was just drifting in and out of sleep. I woke up and realized that while I was completely conscious, I had no ability to move whatsoever. I felt like my skin was on fire, but I couldn't move or turn on the fan. I honestly don’t remember very much of that night, I was really drifting.

It seriously makes you wonder…what if when you are in a coma it is like that. You can hear people talking and everything, but can't move. Scary stuff. Isn’t that what “One” by Metallica or whatever is about?

[/quote]I thought that song was about the soldier who practically had everything blown off but was still alive.

Songfacts.com confirms.
Quote:This song is about a soldier fighting in a war and a mortar blows off in his face. He can't hear, see, smell, taste and he doesn't have arms or legs. He comes out of a coma in a hospital. During the time he is in the hospital he reflects on his life and things his father told him. Eventually the doctors get worried because he's having spasms all the time, but he doesn't seem to be dying. They call in the general and he can't figure it out either but the soldier with the general recognizes it. "Its Morse code," he says. The general asks what he is saying and the soldier looks for a minute and then says, "He is saying K-I-L-L- M-E over and over again.