Be Right Back, Uninstalling
HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH (/showthread.php?tid=2307)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - zaneyard - 02-19-2009

(02-19-2009, 05:26 PM)Dave link Wrote: [quote author=zaneyard link=topic=2359.msg67751#msg67751 date=1235081819]
[quote author=J-Master link=topic=2359.msg67746#msg67746 date=1235081443]
so many people are trying to look at it i cant even see it

also,
honestly i think its really funny how many people are going rage about this update.. and even more funny, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN USED THE FUCKING UNLOCKS TO JUDGE THEM. FUCKING RAGERS!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Smile why dont you write a letter to valve and tell them to stop doing the updates..or better yet, tell them to take multi-player off the game, then you wont be able to bitch about how much it sucks
[/quote]

how about suck my dick, this is like telling a 6 year old your gonna give him a power ranger toy, then waving your dick at him and going, well at least its somethin, start sucking or shut up about it.

suck MY dick zane, this will NEVER be worth a pistol, the scatter gun cant hit DICK farther than 4 metres away!
[/quote]
is this honestly that important to you to get pissed off about?
no one ever promised that the unlocks wouldnt "suck"
dont use it dave, thats the solution.

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - Dave - 02-19-2009

(02-19-2009, 05:27 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: [quote author=Dave link=topic=2359.msg67757#msg67757 date=1235082367]
[quote author=zaneyard link=topic=2359.msg67751#msg67751 date=1235081819]

also,
honestly i think its really funny how many people are going rage about this update.. and even more funny, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN USED THE FUCKING UNLOCKS TO JUDGE THEM. FUCKING RAGERS!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Smile why dont you write a letter to valve and tell them to stop doing the updates..or better yet, tell them to take multi-player off the game, then you wont be able to bitch about how much it sucks
[/quote]

how about suck my dick, this is like telling a 6 year old your gonna give him a power ranger toy, then waving your dick at him and going, well at least its somethin, start sucking or shut up about it.

suck MY dick zane, this will NEVER be worth a pistol, the scatter gun cant hit DICK farther than 4 metres away!
[/quote]

[/quote]

no, take away the medics decent upgrades, and the axetinguisher.
this IS important to me, scout is my fav class, and they promised me different ways to play, they basicly encouraged every claim that the scout is 'only for carrying intel and capping points' fuck that, i dont touch intel, i kill people.
and a fucking energy drink isnt gonna help me there and your being an arrogant twat about it.

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - Trace - 02-19-2009

(02-19-2009, 05:07 PM)Geoff link Wrote: Does anyone see the peculiar red payload in the background?
Yea there's two tracks as well.....hmmmm new game type akin to wacky races?

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 02-19-2009

(02-19-2009, 05:27 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: no one ever promised that the unlocks wouldnt "suck"

That's kind of expected Wink

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - Ianki - 02-19-2009

It's just that, despite how you feel about past updates, a lot of the problems have been worked out.

Backburner dropped the health buff, and flaregun became more sensible to use in most situations.

natasha was made to be more useful, the sandvitch gives heavys needed health boosts in situations where a medic isn't available (i guess)

But the energy drink is taking the one advantage the scout has and tweaking it slightly, when they should be trying to figure out how to turn his weaknesses into stengths.

While i like the fact that i might be able to actually run away danger, it seems it will just be a CP unlock (get first point, drink drink, go)

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - KarthXLR - 02-19-2009

I never knew Dave could get so worked up over a video game.

I'd hate to see what he'd do if he lost his save on Mount and Blade.

(02-19-2009, 05:31 PM)Dave link Wrote: [quote author=zaneyard link=topic=2359.msg67759#msg67759 date=1235082441]
[quote author=Dave link=topic=2359.msg67757#msg67757 date=1235082367]

also,
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

this IS important to me, scout is my fav class, and they promised me different ways to play, they basicly encouraged every claim that the scout is 'only for carrying intel and capping points' fuck that, i dont touch intel, i kill people.
and a fucking energy drink isnt gonna help me there and your being an arrogant twat about it.
[/quote]
the scout is my favorite class too
so having an energy drink to get in point blank range to bonk someone or shoot a scattergun in the face isnt gonna be helpful for killing people?
wait to judge it til after you use it?
besides, they havent even announced the scattergun unlock..

(02-19-2009, 05:34 PM)Ianki link Wrote: It's just that, despite how you feel about past updates, a lot of the problems have been worked out.

Backburner dropped the health buff, and flaregun became more sensible to use in most situations.

natasha was made to be more useful, the sandvitch gives heavys needed health boosts in situations where a medic isn't available (i guess)

But the energy drink is taking the one advantage the scout has and tweaking it slightly, when they should be trying to figure out how to turn his weaknesses into stengths.

While i like the fact that i might be able to actually run away danger, it seems it will just be a CP unlock (get first point, drink drink, go)

i cant figure out how to delete this post Smile

(02-19-2009, 05:35 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: [quote author=Dave link=topic=2359.msg67764#msg67764 date=1235082716]
[quote author=zaneyard link=topic=2359.msg67759#msg67759 date=1235082441]
[quote author=Dave link=topic=2359.msg67757#msg67757 date=1235082367]

also,
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
the scout is my favorite class too
so having an energy drink to get in point blank range to bonk someone or shoot a scattergun in the face isnt gonna be helpful for killing people?
wait to judge it til after you use it?
besides, they havent even announced the scattergun unlock..

(02-19-2009, 05:34 PM)Ianki link Wrote: It's just that, despite how you feel about past updates, a lot of the problems have been worked out.

[/quote]

itl be a camera, so you can take a picture of who is shooting you, drink the gay ass speed drink, then run to a class who still has weapons so they can kill it for you.

and if i los tmy M+B save i would photoshop karth and zane having german shit sex.

lol

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - backfire - 02-19-2009

(02-19-2009, 05:40 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: lol

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 02-19-2009

While I'll agree with you about the others, Sandvich proved to be :p, due to it not worth giving up the shotgun for, so it seems foolhardy to do another unlock in the same flawed vein, especially when it will replace a secondary that's far more vital to it's class than the shotty.

See this can be civil Tongue

(02-19-2009, 05:42 PM)backfire link Wrote: [quote author=zaneyard link=topic=2359.msg67775#msg67775 date=1235083243]
lol
[/quote]
theres the solution, listen to yourself, and think about how funny all this is
and laugh
be happy dave. we all love you

(02-19-2009, 05:43 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: [quote author=Ianki link=topic=2359.msg67768#msg67768 date=1235082865]
It's just that, despite how you feel about past updates, a lot of the problems have been worked out.

While I'll agree with you about the others, Sandvich proved to be :p, due to it not worth giving up the shotgun for, so it seems foolhardy to do another unlock in the same flawed vein, especially when it will replace a secondary that's far more vital to it's class than the shotty.
[/quote]
though not vital, the sandvich really is quite useful when no one wants to go medic. keep in mind i am not a pro TF2 player, i play games for fun Smile

smug twats

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - Wedge - 02-19-2009

I figured Scout would be a pretty hard class to come up with any good ideas for.  I guess I was right.

Seriously though based on how it's presented it's a temporary personal uber charge.

(02-19-2009, 05:44 PM)Dave link Wrote: smug twats
(02-19-2009, 05:43 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: be happy dave, we all love you Smile

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - shoopfox - 02-19-2009

Hooray invincible scouts Sad

[Image: south-park-smug-313.gif]

(02-19-2009, 05:49 PM)Dave link Wrote: [Image: south-park-smug-313.gif]
(02-19-2009, 05:48 PM)Shoopfox link Wrote: Hooray invincible scouts Sad
double what?

also, if it really is that bad, you can quit TF2 and play Starcraft II when it comes out Smile

Re: HEY LOOK SCOUT UPDATE ON THE 24TH - Blues - 02-19-2009

I love you Dave.