Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Dreams - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=8279)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 08-09-2010

I had a dream about something I can't have that I thought I had come to terms with a while back.

Apparently my subconscious won't let my conscious have its peace. What the hell.

:-\

And then after waking up and feeling bummed out, I went back to sleep and dreamed about ordering steak and food at some cafe.

The details for both were fuzzy, but I remembered at least some parts of both dreams. Which is unusual for me in recent years.

Re: Dreams - Luinbariel - 08-09-2010

(08-09-2010, 07:07 PM)Didzo link Wrote: I had a dream about something I can't have that I thought I had come to terms with a while back.

Apparently my subconscious won't let my conscious have its peace. What the hell.

:-\

And then after waking up and feeling bummed out, I went back to sleep and dreamed about ordering steak and food at some cafe.

The details for both were fuzzy, but I remembered at least some parts of both dreams. Which is unusual for me in recent years.

Lucid dreaming, it could be yours once again! Write that shit down if you wanna remember more.

I just had stupid dreams last night. Including one where the Germans were segregating foreigners into sort of camps for unknown nefarious purposes while I was there. I totally escaped but something woke me up before I could get back to North America to warn everyone.

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 08-10-2010

I don't think I want to write down anything I dream.

Re: Dreams - PyroZombie - 08-10-2010

For you, Didzo, I would love to fund you to turn your dreams into a book.

Re: Dreams - Turtle - 08-11-2010

So

My dream was weird

I gave an entire kindergarden class tickets to the movies but apparently i couldn't afford it...

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 08-11-2010

(08-10-2010, 11:28 PM)PyroZombie link Wrote: For you, Didzo, I would love to fund you to turn your dreams into a book.

I'd gladly smack you in the back of the skull with a first edition copy.

Re: Dreams - Luinbariel - 08-15-2010

I had a dream in which Didzo and my mom were watching be play a computer game, only the game was all spread out like a 3-d topographical map on the floor. The game was like a cross between Rome 2 and Sim City.

Re: Dreams - at0m - 08-15-2010

Were they both yelling?

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 08-15-2010

Details please.

Re: Dreams - Eightball - 08-15-2010

Had a weird dream, I assume it was Bioshock-inspired. I was in this subterranean building constructed into the bank of a lake here in Madison. I remember standing in a room with a large glass window, facing out into the depths of the lake. All I remember for sure is seeing some of the aquatic life approaching from the murky green water. But what's startling is that all of the fish were really fucked up looking; hideous, monstrous, and all of them seemingly staring at me as they approached. One in particular I still remember fairly distinctly, but I can only describe as a hammerhead shark with a humanoid face and eyes that glowed blue.

Re: Dreams - Luinbariel - 08-15-2010

(08-15-2010, 01:50 PM)Didzo link Wrote: Details please.

Not much. I'm not sure how I knew it was you, because I never really SAW you, but I knew "hey that's Didzo!" the same way I knew it was my mom. You were on my right and mom was on my left, and I don't remember where we were sitting anymore or how we even got there. We were just sitting there with you guys watching me play a video game.

The game had a neat interface where I could control everything with my hand, but it didn't work very well so I kept using the mouse. The people I was playing seemed to be Egyptians, because they were constructing pyramids. They were having a bit of a food crisis in the game and my mission was to plant more crops while increasing the population to a certain point. I remember seeing the areas on the map where I could plant crops and seeing tiny little characters using their tiny little whips to move the field-planting slaves around.

I was failing the level though. I couldn't get it and for some reason I didn't have the right tools in the game. For example, I was trying to plant a stadium instead of a crop, somehow. It was a little embarrassing.

There were other parts to the dream too but I forget them. Someone gave me rabbits to take care of temporarily and I didn't really want to. There was a black one and a white/caramel coloured one. As soon as I got them and found a cage for them they started to reproduce. Stupid ass rabbits. >Sad

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 08-15-2010

lol

Re: Dreams - Luinbariel - 09-14-2010

I had a dream that there was a brb.u meet up at a beach somewhere.

I only recognized 2 people; one was Joel, who was doing a cannonball into some of the deeper water, and the other was Didzo (although I have no clue what you look like, you were a ginger in this dream).

I was too busy digging rocks out of the beach to notice much else.

Re: Dreams - CaffeinePowered - 09-15-2010

http://www.steinbock.org/blog/2010/09/14/4-steps-to-conscious-dreaming/

Re: Dreams - [SiN] Merc - 09-15-2010

Had two hours of sleep last night because I had a nightmare where I was being choked to death by black, featureless hands.

I don't get nightmares often, but when I do...boy, it's like sleep paralysis.  Sad

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 09-15-2010

Quote: Merc link=topic=1181.msg173903#msg173903 date=1284604799]
Had two hours of sleep last night because I had a nightmare where I was being choked to death by black, featureless hands.

I don't get nightmares often, but when I do...boy, it's like sleep paralysis.  Sad

Why do I always have to be the bad guy when I cameo in people's dreams?

:'(

Re: Dreams - [SiN] Merc - 09-15-2010

(09-15-2010, 09:49 PM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=[SiN] Merc link=topic=1181.msg173903#msg173903 date=1284604799]

Why do I always have to be the bad guy when I cameo in people's dreams?

:'(

[/quote]

I think you just need a better agent. He's totally typecasting you.

Re: Dreams - Black Aspen - 09-19-2010

I had a dream last night where Cold Stone Creamery had an Iron Maiden flavour of ice cream. Hey brain? Have I ever let you know that you're totally awesome?

I had a dream.. - EarthlingJohn - 10-16-2010

And it was fucking awesome.

Now tell me about yours

Re: I had a dream.. - Greatbacon - 10-16-2010

Might I direct you to this thread...