Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Borderlands 2 - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Borderlands 2 (/showthread.php?tid=13403)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: Borderlands 2 - at0m - 09-19-2012

I've got an exploding assault rifle, it's 7 ranks below me and still raping face. I just wish it had a larger clip.

Re: Borderlands 2 - The Generic Name - 09-19-2012

Anyone find a health regen shield yet?  or transfusion grenades?

Re: Borderlands 2 - Squishy3 - 09-19-2012

Someone on one of the other sites I go to posted they found a pistol called the gunerang. It's a reload grenade, except it flies 20 feet then comes back and homes in on an enemy.

Re: Borderlands 2 - at0m - 09-19-2012

(09-19-2012, 11:13 AM)Squishy link Wrote: Someone on one of the other sites I go to posted they found a pistol called the gunerang. It's a reload grenade, except it flies 20 feet then comes back and homes in on an enemy.
jawesome.

Re: regen, commando's got an ability that has a slow regen when shields are full (tops up health while out of combat, basically). I haven't seen a single regen shield or vampire grenade mod yet.

Re: Borderlands 2 - Sogo - 09-19-2012

My favorite gun ATM is a tie between a Mosin-Nagant looking Jakobs Sniper called "Muckamuck" because fuck yeah sniper rifles, and a Dahl Grenadier assault rifle with a bayonet for it's all purpose rape.

Re: Borderlands 2 - K2 - 09-19-2012

(09-19-2012, 11:14 AM)at0m link Wrote: [quote author=Squishy link=topic=6479.msg254135#msg254135 date=1348071211]
Someone on one of the other sites I go to posted they found a pistol called the gunerang. It's a reload grenade, except it flies 20 feet then comes back and homes in on an enemy.
jawesome.

Re: regen, commando's got an ability that has a slow regen when shields are full (tops up health while out of combat, basically). I haven't seen a single regen shield or vampire grenade mod yet.
[/quote]

Every class has multiple skills for regenerating health, so maybe they just took them out completely. In BL1 I rarely ever needed the health drops because I would keep a health regen shield or class mod in my inventory at all times.

Re: Borderlands 2 - Sogo - 09-19-2012

Due to losing connection to steam for a bit, and choosing to load the cloud files, I lost 8 levels, a bunch of progress, and a bandit SMG that spat out Electric rape.

Re: Borderlands 2 - Reevesith - 09-19-2012

(09-19-2012, 02:04 PM)Sogo Payne link Wrote: Due to losing connection to steam for a bit, and choosing to load the cloud files, I lost 8 levels, a bunch of progress, and a bandit SMG that spat out Electric rape.
Noooo D; Reminds me of dead island when it first came out & they had the shitty auto saves & took them what seemed like forever to fix it.

Re: Borderlands 2 - K2 - 09-19-2012

(09-19-2012, 02:04 PM)Sogo Payne link Wrote: Due to losing connection to steam for a bit, and choosing to load the cloud files, I lost 8 levels, a bunch of progress, and a bandit SMG that spat out Electric rape.

Properties -> Updates -> Disable Steam Cloud Synchronization. I had my BL1 config files reset multiple times (though my save games were always fine), and I think Steam cloud was to blame.

Re: Borderlands 2 - A. Crow - 09-19-2012

it is retardedly easy to edit the amount of golden keys you have. 

If this was blizzard, they'd probably ban the entire account, I wonder how bent out of shape gearbox is going to be. 

Re: Borderlands 2 - Kor - 09-19-2012

(09-19-2012, 10:21 PM)LT Crow link Wrote: it is retardedly easy to edit the amount of golden keys you have. 

If this was blizzard, they'd probably ban the entire account, I wonder how bent out of shape gearbox is going to be. 

Any content can be made trivial with a small amount of farming. An epic quality gun that has an equal chance of being shit as much as awesome doesn't really break the game in my mind. I farmed [spoiler]Wilheim[/spoiler] for a whopping 15 minutes and updated my gear as well as farmed a shit ton of [spoiler]Eridium[/spoiler] to put me ahead of the curve. 15 minutes. If Gearbox was ever to pull the trigger on this, I'd be truly surprised.

Re: Borderlands 2 - Trace - 09-20-2012

(09-19-2012, 10:26 PM)Kor link Wrote: If Gearbox was ever to pull the trigger on this, I'd be truly surprised.

I doubt it, even one of the loading screen tips alludes to farming bosses.

Re: Borderlands 2 - Eschatos - 09-20-2012

(09-19-2012, 10:21 PM)LT Crow link Wrote: it is retardedly easy to edit the amount of golden keys you have. 

I bet it's intentional, late game oranges will be the only weapons worth using so the chest will be pointless.  All this does is make it easy to catch up on characters.  I wouldn't use it on the first or second playthrough, but anytime after that seems fair.

Also I just found another massive improvement from Borderlands 1.  Doing storyline quests in coop finishes them for you, even if you haven't gotten to the point where you'd pick them up.  I just did the find Firehawk mission on my gunzerker and right after turning it in got to skip straight to [spoiler]flying Sanctuary[/spoiler].

Re: Borderlands 2 - Maxon - 09-20-2012

There's a whole Minecraft themed secret area in this that I stumbled across.  I love being an explorer XD Complete with blocks that you have to break to get through, creepers, special loot, all of which is done in Minecraft style.  I will say that there is no achievement for breaking all the blocks, so...don't worry about that lol

Re: Borderlands 2 - at0m - 09-20-2012

[Image: oVpZX.jpg]

Re: Borderlands 2 - Squishy3 - 09-20-2012

Randy Pitchford (Gearbox CEO) did a Q&A on Kotaku and said they will be taking corrective action for the keys "hack"

Re: Borderlands 2 - Sogo - 09-20-2012

Zer0 only posseses three fingers and a thumb, while everyone else has four fingers and a thumb.
Somehow this bothers me more than it should.

Re: Borderlands 2 - Reevesith - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 06:23 PM)Sogo Payne link Wrote: Zer0 only posseses three fingers and a thumb, while everyone else has four fingers and a thumb.
Somehow this bothers me more than it should.
I saw that as well, maybe something crazy assassin related? :u Do like how the slot machine gave me two of the same sniper guns with a small stat change in each lol

Re: Borderlands 2 - Squishy3 - 09-20-2012

What the fuck, Borderlands?

Re: Borderlands 2 - Mission Difficult - 09-20-2012

(09-20-2012, 06:30 PM)Squishy link Wrote: What the fuck, Borderlands?

I picked that up last night as well as a sniper rifle that constantly belittles you.