Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] (/showthread.php?tid=3882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Moosendoo - 12-17-2009

Twice the sticky spam, yay!  :Smile

At least the delay makes it more of a defensive focused weapon (like the regular sticky launcher should have been to begin with), though.

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Versus - 12-17-2009

(12-17-2009, 10:43 AM)Moosendoo link Wrote: (like the regular sticky launcher should have been to begin with), though.

Enemy sentry nests.

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Wedge - 12-17-2009

(12-17-2009, 11:20 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=Moosendoo link=topic=3958.msg127287#msg127287 date=1261064604](like the regular sticky launcher should have been to begin with), though.

Enemy sentry nests.
[/quote]

Have what to do with air dets?

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Versus - 12-17-2009

Sticky priming can seem like an eternity under fire, and this makes it longer. :p Also probably makes it easier for the engineer to destroy stickies before the Demoman can detonate.

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Moosendoo - 12-17-2009

(12-17-2009, 11:20 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: Enemy sentry nests.
To be more specific, I was referring to demo's being able to detonate stickies mid-air and use them as an offensive weapon (against enemies; not buildings) in that regards.  With a time delay you could still blow up sentry guns.

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Spore - 12-17-2009

This is going to make a friendly demoman an engineer's best friend as he can blow up stickies around the sentry gun very quickly.

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Wedge - 12-17-2009

Yeah the fact this blows up enemy stickies is pretty huge actually.  I mean you can just leave one on your friendly engineer nest, then if an enemy demo starts shooting stickies at it, just look over, boom, no problem.  The fact it doesn't seem to have any nerf to the actual damage of the stickies seems absurd.  I may never play a PL map again as long as it's around.

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Vongore - 12-17-2009

No taunt kill makes me sad :<

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Dr. Headcrab Zombie - 12-17-2009

http://www.teamfortress.com/demomanupdate/index.htm#item_3

So...so...

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - beep beep diglett - 12-17-2009

this looks really really good, it fixes most peoples issue with demo (can switch between offense and defense too quickly), if only he had gotten an offensive sticky launcher Sad

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Neonie - 12-17-2009

(12-17-2009, 02:52 PM)diggs link Wrote: this looks really really good, it fixes most peoples issue with demo (can switch between offense and defense too quickly), if only he had gotten an offensive sticky launcher Sad

WAT. Because is CURRENT STICKY LAUNCHER IS ALREADY ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPONS IN THE GAME WITH PEOPLE REFERRING TO THEM AS WIN BOMBS? [/capslock]

Seriously? Is it not enough for you? How much power can one man possibly wish to possess?

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Turtle - 12-17-2009

(12-17-2009, 03:58 PM)Kneeoni link Wrote: [quote author=diggs link=topic=3958.msg127330#msg127330 date=1261079550]
this looks really really good, it fixes most peoples issue with demo (can switch between offense and defense too quickly), if only he had gotten an offensive sticky launcher Sad

WAT. Because is CURRENT STICKY LAUNCHER IS ALREADY ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPONS IN THE GAME WITH PEOPLE REFERRING TO THEM AS WIN BOMBS? [/capslock]

Seriously? Is it not enough for you? How much power can one man possibly wish to possess?
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that's a mans dream

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Trace - 12-17-2009

Fuck yes! I just realized there are decapitations with the eyelander. I WANT NOW ;D

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Neonie - 12-17-2009

(12-17-2009, 04:00 PM)Turtle link Wrote: [quote author=Kneeoni link=topic=3958.msg127346#msg127346 date=1261083510]
[quote author=diggs link=topic=3958.msg127330#msg127330 date=1261079550]

[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that's a mans dream
[/quote]
The only thing I would want that much power over is women so that way if I saw one in the super market and thought she was cute I could grab her and claim her as my own and then dress her up various moe outfits for my personal amusement.

This is because I am pathetic and can't get a girl the "normal" way.  :Smile

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - KarthXLR - 12-17-2009

There is a Left4Head reference in the achievements, intentional or not.

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - beep beep diglett - 12-17-2009

(12-17-2009, 03:58 PM)Kneeoni link Wrote: [quote author=diggs link=topic=3958.msg127330#msg127330 date=1261079550]

[/quote]

because if there was a slightly better completely offensive one people would use it more than default thus making demo choose what role he wants to play instead of getting the best of both?

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - 3clipse - 12-17-2009

(12-17-2009, 12:54 PM)Vongore link Wrote: No taunt kill makes me sad :<
IDK, this looks like it might be.

Scotch Tap
Glory in the slaughter of your enemies using the Eyelander.

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Dr.Killjoy - 12-17-2009

So is it safe to assume the servers will be pretty full tonight?  I get off at 8 cst and I still need to add all of the custom maps to my folder.

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - CorpseFactor - 12-17-2009

I'm afraid as an engie now...

Re: Demomen thread for non-American Drunks. [demos4ever] - Wyrmidon - 12-17-2009

well some of the new achivements stress protecting your engie, but yea it will probably pretty bad overall.