Be Right Back, Uninstalling
I Love This Cartoon - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: I Love This Cartoon (/showthread.php?tid=10243)

I Love This Cartoon - Mr. Face - 06-30-2009

Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network
[Image: star-wars-the-clone-wars-poster.jpg]
Maybe it was just the fact i watched it at 1 in the morning, but i love it. Thoughts?

(ITS NOT THE MOVIE ITS THE SHOW)

Re: I Love This Cartoon - Kor - 06-30-2009

I preferred the 2003 series, when Genndy Tartakovsky was involved. It felt like Lucas had less of his retardation spread on it.

Re: I Love This Cartoon - Vongore - 06-30-2009

(06-30-2009, 04:44 PM)Kor link Wrote: I preferred the 2003 series, when Genndy Tartakovsky was involved. It felt like Lucas had less of his retardation spread on it.

I thought Gendy Tartakovsky had something to do with this one, after all, all this models are made with his designs.

Also, i Love THIS cartoon

[Image: flapjack-logo.jpg]

Re: I Love This Cartoon - Star Knight - 06-30-2009

(06-30-2009, 04:44 PM)Kor link Wrote: I preferred the 2003 series, when Genndy Tartakovsky was involved. It felt like Lucas had less of his retardation spread on it.
I own that animated series. Liked it at the time.

Re: I Love This Cartoon - ZargonX - 06-30-2009

2003 series is the obviously superior one, but the current show is still much better than the recent movie of the same name.  Has a good military-tactical vibe going on in its best episodes.

Re: I Love This Cartoon - KarthXLR - 06-30-2009

You know what show is actually awesome? Megas XLR.

No seriously, go not pirate both seasons right now.

Re: I Love This Cartoon - Kor - 06-30-2009

(06-30-2009, 05:12 PM)Karth is SPY link Wrote: You know what show is actually awesome? Megas XLR.

No seriously, go not pirate both seasons right now.

LOL, I remember that... Robots, Cars, Hot Chicks. All you really need for a teen cartoon

Re: I Love This Cartoon - Squishy3 - 06-30-2009

Dexter's Lab was the shit. The early stuff anyway. The movie was good too. I loved the Justice League parodies. Especially when Krunk got a corn chip stuck in his tooth. Good stuff.

also samurai jack for amazingness

Re: I Love This Cartoon - Mr. Face - 06-30-2009

(06-30-2009, 07:52 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: samurai jack
So awesome, i remember how cool he was. My favorite parts were when in a fight theyd show like 3 different freeze frame shots, so it'd seem like a Comic...

Good times.

(06-30-2009, 05:10 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: Has a good military-tactical vibe going on in its best episodes.
The one i saw at 1:00 AM was the Ice Planet one where they find a species inhabited in the planet, and theyve been there longer than the actually city folk.

Classic story of a corrupt leader, killed by his own stupid actions

(I LOVE THE ICE PEOPLES, THEY ARE PRETTY COOL)