Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Jump Ultimate Stars - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Kiddy Corner (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Jump Ultimate Stars (/showthread.php?tid=10360)

Jump Ultimate Stars - Versus - 07-18-2009

durp

(07-17-2009, 09:33 AM)Trace link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=3161.msg98734#msg98734 date=1247834170]
also, I started playing Jump Ultimate Stars

Bring it Versus, Vongore and I both play this  ;D
[/quote]

what characters do you use?

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Tragic Hero - 07-18-2009

Never played Ultimate Stars but I did play Jump Superstars.  When I played that I used Naruto and Ichigo

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Coppanuva - 07-18-2009

I own this, fun game. There's also a translation patch out if anyone with a flash card is hesitant on picking up a Japanese-only game.
I typically use Neuro (awesome guy, I liked the show too), Hiei (I think that's his name, guy with th fire sword that can turn black), and Lena (girl with the giant flying kicks). I might be wrong on the names since it's been a while since I've played... but if anyone is interested in playing on wifi, I would like to join for a few matches.

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Riosan - 07-18-2009

tried it once, didn't understand moonspeak

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Luca Shoal - 07-18-2009

(07-18-2009, 09:14 AM)Coppanuva link Wrote: I own this, fun game. There's also a translation patch out if anyone with a flash card is hesitant on picking up a Japanese-only game.
I typically use Neuro (awesome guy, I liked the show too), Hiei (I think that's his name, guy with th fire sword that can turn black), and Lena (girl with the giant flying kicks). I might be wrong on the names since it's been a while since I've played... but if anyone is interested in playing on wifi, I would like to join for a few matches.
really? Does it translate the manga and everything else as well, or just the game text?

Either way, I use Gear 5 Luffy (which I've never seen in the manga, I'm only up to the fight against Baroque Works in Alabasta) and Kid Buu.

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Geoff - 07-18-2009

I played Jump Superstars religiously, but I stopped playing Ultimate stars because it was too complicated.  Now with the english patch, I think I'll get back into it.

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Coppanuva - 07-18-2009

(07-18-2009, 10:23 AM)TVs Luca link Wrote: [quote author=Coppanuva link=topic=3306.msg98957#msg98957 date=1247926462]
I own this, fun game. There's also a translation patch out if anyone with a flash card is hesitant on picking up a Japanese-only game.
really? Does it translate the manga and everything else as well, or just the game text?

Either way, I use Gear 5 Luffy (which I've never seen in the manga, I'm only up to the fight against Baroque Works in Alabasta) and Kid Buu.
[/quote]

I think it translated the Koma's. I'm not sure if the trivia stuff was translated or not. All the mission objectives and stuff are though.

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Versus - 07-18-2009

no, the trivia stuff isn't translated. Sad

also vegetto owns

Gear...5 luffy? I have Gear 3, which is eight blocks. All of my eight block guys are strength-based Sad, except for one of two Sasukes.

Yeah I meant Gear 3, drrp. I looked it up after posting. His standard Special is pretty beastly :3.

...and I cheated to get everything else unlocked, AFTER I finished the game and got through all the 20 team tournament things.

I still wanna see this patch. Reading the Koma and objectives is all that matters really. The trivia would be neat, but not required.

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Vongore - 07-18-2009

Wooo :3

I play this game on a daily basis... i've mastered almost every character on the game, but if i really want to win, I use Kinnikuman, 4 Koma Nami, and Yusuke. Sometimes Neuro and Train along with a 4 Koma Yugi.

Also, i hope you guys play with the jap tournament rules, this means no uber helpers, such as 3 Koma Trunks, 3 Koma Sena, 3 Koma Sena and other cheap ones

I only have Gohan (I think it is? I'm pretty sure he's the 3-panel yer thinkin of) in one deck. I don't use him in my main deck, xuz I like my setup.

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Vongore - 07-18-2009

(07-18-2009, 10:44 PM)TVs Luca link Wrote: I only have Gohan (I think it is? I'm pretty sure he's the 3-panel yer thinkin of) in one deck. I don't use him in my main deck, xuz I like my setup.

It doesn't matter if you use some 3 koma Helpers, as long as you don't use the ones considered OP, i'm trying to find a list.. but right now google isn't my friend

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Luca Shoal - 07-19-2009

It's up on GameFaqs somewhere.

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Versus - 07-19-2009

lol kinnikuman

also I keep running out of strength gems. Sad

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Wrath Of Sandvich - 07-23-2009

I'd play if I knew how to get it

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Honest - 07-23-2009

USSOP RUBBERBAND

Best part of any anime ever and I will outflex anyone who disagrees.

(07-23-2009, 02:15 PM)Wrath Of Sandvich link Wrote: I'd play if I knew how to get it

Also this.

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars - Badgerman of DOOM - 07-23-2009

(07-23-2009, 02:50 PM)SUPER MACHO MAN link Wrote: USSOP RUBBERBAND

Best part of any anime ever and I will outflex anyone who disagrees.

Ussop is hilariously awesome.