Be Right Back, Uninstalling
All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap (/showthread.php?tid=10683)

All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - [fr31ns]Karrde - 09-17-2009

<3 Lucasarts lately.  They just put Dark Forces, Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, the expansion, Mysteries of the Sith (meh), Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy on Steam.  Each are like $5 or $20 for all 5.  Now we have no excuse not to have epis saber duels Tongue

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - CaffeinePowered - 09-18-2009

Hell $20 for DF I and II would be a steal  :Smile

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - Luinbariel - 09-18-2009

DO WANT

>Sad

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - SAVAGE-0 - 09-18-2009

spent many-a-lan parties playing jedi knight 2 for hours... camping bridges to force push people off... oh god the hilarity - really good games - i'd recommend

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - KarthXLR - 09-18-2009

I would buy, but I'm saving up for things that are really important....

...like limited edition cd's...

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - [fr31ns]Karrde - 09-18-2009

(09-18-2009, 08:31 AM)SAVAGE-0 link Wrote: spent many-a-lan parties playing jedi knight 2 for hours... camping bridges to force push people off... oh god the hilarity - really good games - i'd recommend

Indeed.  My 2 favorite things to do was to abuse push and grip.  Especially in single player where you have time to set it up.  You can use grip to abuse the physics to throw ppl up high enough that they auto die from the fall (not from damage, but it triggers the automatic death effect)

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - Ertai - 09-18-2009

Hope you guys saw this article first before you bought it.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/09/20-steam-jedi-knight-collection-not-fit-for-modern-systems.ars

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - [fr31ns]Karrde - 09-18-2009

IEven if you have issues, it's not that bad.  I'm pretty certain I've gotten JK working on vista before.  Either way, JKII, JA, and DF works.

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - shadowcast - 09-18-2009

Quote:Karrde link=topic=3632.msg114087#msg114087 date=1253286757]
[quote author=SAVAGE-0 link=topic=3632.msg114072#msg114072 date=1253280701]
spent many-a-lan parties playing jedi knight 2 for hours... camping bridges to force push people off... oh god the hilarity - really good games - i'd recommend

Indeed.  My 2 favorite things to do was to abuse push and grip.  Especially in single player where you have time to set it up.  You can use grip to abuse the physics to throw ppl up high enough that they auto die from the fall (not from damage, but it triggers the automatic death effect)
[/quote]

*Loads up his Game with Grip 3 and runs through the Jedi Tomb level again*

"I'll get you jed-iaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" *splat*
;D

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - Wedge - 09-18-2009

Wait what, the game won't play music because it can only run it off a CD?  Fuck those lazy fucks.  Glad I didn't buy this.

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - Creepy - 09-18-2009

(09-18-2009, 10:52 AM)shadowcast link Wrote: *Loads up his Game with Grip 3 and runs through the Jedi Tomb level again*

"I'll get you jed-iaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" *splat*
;D

This.  I'm pretty sure I played full Light side, but you get some extra points, so...

So I just tried The original Jedi Knight.  Works just fine.  I'm guessing most of the ppl having problems have more problems on their comp than this.  Probably bad ATI drivers, too.

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - Versus - 09-18-2009

bawt

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - cbre88x - 09-21-2009

whhhat? When did Steam add this???!?!!??!!!?11?!?

hold on..gotta change pants...

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - at0m - 09-21-2009

(09-18-2009, 11:21 AM)Wedge link Wrote: Wait what, the game won't play music because it can only run it off a CD?  Fuck those lazy fucks.  Glad I didn't buy this.
where's it say this?

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - Luinbariel - 09-22-2009

Good thing I still have the original CD's...

Re: All Jedi Knight (Dark Forces) games on Steam for Cheap - HeK - 09-23-2009

Wha? No Rebel Assault II ?

Sad