Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) (/showthread.php?tid=10747)

Pages: 1 2

Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Mr. Face - 10-03-2009

VOTE GORDON

The voting booth

vote gordon he must win

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Neonie - 10-03-2009

I'm sorry Gordon... Link... Link established me as a gamer, Link to the Past was when I first knew I'd be playing all my life, having gotten up at 5am to play it and then asking my dad to convince Blockbuster I destroyed it.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Duck, Duck, Goose - 10-03-2009

Seeing as I've played 5 minutes of Half-Life, and about 50+ hours of Zelda games... Link, hands down.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Wyrmidon - 10-04-2009

link, never played half life.  Also, polls are close. link was losing by 1 vote when after I voted.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Badgerman of DOOM - 10-04-2009

As much as I love the One Free Man, I gotta go with Link.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Professor Funbucks - 10-04-2009

I voted Freeman, because I grew up on PC gaming. Sure, I played A link to the Past, but theoretical physics are just so much cooler.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Vongore - 10-04-2009

vote Gordon.. Link's going to get all votes from people from gamefaqs and gamespot

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - chronomaster - 10-04-2009

And how many people in this thread play TF2?

Revoke the traitors' hat rights now! :V

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Duck, Duck, Goose - 10-04-2009

(10-04-2009, 12:23 AM)Chronomaster link Wrote: And how many people in this thread play TF2?

Revoke the traitors' hat rights now! :V
TF2 != Half-Life

One is a fun multi-player party-style shooter, the other is a sprsrs single player fps. Guess how many single player games I've ever beaten in my lifetime? Under 10.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Wedge - 10-04-2009

WTF is this, did Gamespot just take over the shitty annual GameFaqs character vote thing because they own GameFaqs now?

Also L-Block 4 lyfe.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 10-04-2009

Don't really like either of them that much :X I've never understood why blank slates like them always win these sort of things.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - chronomaster - 10-04-2009

(10-04-2009, 12:55 AM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: Don't really like either of them that much :X I've never understood why blank slates like them always win these sort of things.
I liked the protagonist from Suikoden II more honestly. At least in that game you could talk for him. He was still called a silent protagonist, oddly enough.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Neonie - 10-04-2009

(10-04-2009, 12:55 AM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: Don't really like either of them that much :X I've never understood why blank slates like them always win these sort of things.

It's the same with high school popularity contests. The blank slates always win.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Squishy3 - 10-04-2009

MC from P3 or P4 for win blank slates

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - CaffeinePowered - 10-04-2009

(10-04-2009, 12:47 AM)Wedge link Wrote: WTF is this, did Gamespot just take over the shitty annual GameFaqs character vote thing because they own GameFaqs now?

Also L-Block 4 lyfe.

I was always a fan of the I block

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Versus - 10-04-2009

(10-04-2009, 01:24 AM)Squishy3 link Wrote: [quote author=Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link=topic=3698.msg116311#msg116311 date=1254635711]
Don't really like either of them that much :X I've never understood why blank slates like them always win these sort of things.
MC from P3 or P4 for win blank slates
[/quote]

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - ZargonX - 10-04-2009

Only good thing about that poll is that Master Chief lost to Bub & Bob in the first round.

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Mr. Face - 10-04-2009

I said vote gordon not stab me in the back

NEONIE I DISRESPECT THE SUIT

And nitrous if you had the gall to play more than 5 minutes youd have chosen Gordon

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Neonie - 10-04-2009

(10-04-2009, 10:20 AM)Mr. Face link Wrote: NEONIE I DISRESPECT THE SUIT

:'( :'( :'(

Re: Vote Gordon or Gabe Newell's gonna kill you with a crowbar (maybe) - Versus - 10-04-2009

voted gordon

if somehow gordon comes up against JC Denton though...