Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale (/showthread.php?tid=10941)

Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - Surfur - 11-28-2009

Half-Life: A Baby's Tale

Machinima made by me. 

This video was made using: Garry's mod, Source SDK, Faceposer, Hammer World Editor, and Sony Vegas 8.

Song - Baby - Tenacious D. And the Pick of Destiny

When i finally got around to editing it in Sony Vegas, the lip sync went off a bit for a unknown reason, but in game and pre-render everything was perfectly in sync.

This is my first time using Sony Vegas, and it's definitely not a user friendly program!
And yea, i know the ending camera up thing is pretty shitty job.

Re: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - 3clipse - 11-28-2009

Haha! Not to shabby!

Re: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - CaffeinePowered - 11-29-2009

Not too shabby at all, nice work with the facials

Re: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - Benito Mussolini - 11-29-2009

It is pretty nice indeed: you kept it simple, and it worked out pretty well. Nice mouth movement and facial expressions.

Re: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - Turtle - 11-29-2009

everything was great. facials and mouthing were great. The song felt kind of off beat with the mood though. I know it's seems like it should but that song is kind of intended to be funny.

Re: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - ZargonX - 11-29-2009

(11-29-2009, 12:27 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: Not too shabby at all, nice work with the facials

That's what she said.

Re: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - Surfur - 11-30-2009

Thanks for the comments guys, i hope to do more music video type things in the future  ;D

Re: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - Vongore - 11-30-2009

Friendly reccomendarion:

Change the Username. Users with nicks like gaaaaaaa111 are often passed as 11 year old kids

Re: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - Benito Mussolini - 11-30-2009

(11-30-2009, 10:48 PM)Vongore link Wrote: Change the Username. Users with nicks like gaaaaaaa111 are often passed as 11 year old kids

Mine is dghkdghkdghk and I never cared about what people would think about it.

It was not taken, so I took the name.

With a name with so many a's and 1's, I bet Sulfur did the same thing as me: he added characters until the name was available.

Re: Half-Life: A Baby's Tale - Surfur - 12-01-2009

(11-30-2009, 10:50 PM)Benito link Wrote: [quote author=Vongore link=topic=3896.msg124477#msg124477 date=1259639322]
Change the Username. Users with nicks like gaaaaaaa111 are often passed as 11 year old kids

Mine is dghkdghkdghk and I never cared about what people would think about it.

It was not taken, so I took the name.

With a name with so many a's and 1's, I bet Sulfur did the same thing as me: he added characters until the name was available.
[/quote]

SURFUR...any who.  nah it was 4 or 5 years ago when i made that account and i coulden't think of a name, and it was pretty much for favoring stuff; until now which I'm actually using it.