Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Yet Another Introductory Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Yet Another Introductory Thread (/showthread.php?tid=11811)

Pages: 1 2

Yet Another Introductory Thread - Hinoa - 07-15-2010

I figured since I've been failing all over your servers for a little while now that I should probably introduce myself. It's only polite, after all.

So then. Greetings, internet people. I'm Hinoa, I'm from the internet, and I suck at this game. Any questions?

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - Luinbariel - 07-15-2010

Hello!

What other sorts of games do you play? What are your hobbies?

Are you secretly an alien kitten come to cheer me up?

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - zaneyard - 07-15-2010

(07-15-2010, 10:46 AM)Hinoa link Wrote: and I suck at this game.

then you have something in common with cduck

i mean sweet, more friends.

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - Mission Difficult - 07-15-2010

[Image: funny-pictures-alien-kitten.jpg]

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - Professor Funbucks - 07-15-2010

(07-15-2010, 11:08 AM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: [Image: funny-pictures-alien-kitten.jpg]
+1

[Image: you-make-bunny-cry.jpg]

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - copulatingduck - 07-15-2010

You are not VietlingJohn so you're ok in my book

Do you play any less terrible games? I really want to play something else but I keep getting dragged back to this turd because nobody plays anything that I own anymore Sad

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - Professor Funbucks - 07-15-2010

(07-15-2010, 12:55 PM)Duck link Wrote: You are not VietlingJohn so you're ok in my book

Do you play any less terrible games? I really want to play something else but I keep getting dragged back to this turd because nobody plays anything that I own anymore Sad
Don't even bother, do what I do: Come to the forums but don't bother with the games. lul

Also: Welcome to the forums, Hinoa!

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 07-15-2010

Welcome

also

(07-15-2010, 11:35 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: [quote author=Mission Difficult link=topic=4804.msg163956#msg163956 date=1279210084]
[Image: funny-pictures-alien-kitten.jpg]
+1
[/quote]

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - Hinoa - 07-15-2010

Hi, guys!

Other games I play are Pokémon and OpenTTD (free clone of Transport Tycoon). Honestly, though, I don't play videogames terribly often, and TF2 sparingly. This is probably why I'm so terrible. I'm a music student (percussionist) and I'm hoping to compose for a living. Which reminds me, I should probably, you know, actually throw some music together one of these days...
And sorry to disappoint you, Luin, but I'm neither an alien nor a kitty. Sorry, I'm not really all that interesting.

OpenTTD is great. Pokemon is double great.

I like you. ???

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - Versus - 07-15-2010

welcome Big Grin

(07-15-2010, 02:28 PM)Hinoa link Wrote: Hi, guys!

Other games I play are Pokémon and OpenTTD (free clone of Transport Tycoon). Honestly, though, I don't play videogames terribly often, and TF2 sparingly. This is probably why I'm so terrible. I'm a music student (percussionist) and I'm hoping to compose for a living. Which reminds me, I should probably, you know, actually throw some music together one of these days...
And sorry to disappoint you, Luin, but I'm neither an alien nor a kitty. Sorry, I'm not really all that interesting.

I forgive you. After seeing that one..... I don't think I want alien kitties anymore.

Plus if you were a kitty, how would you type?

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - beep beep diglett - 07-15-2010

(07-15-2010, 03:01 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Hinoa link=topic=4804.msg163985#msg163985 date=1279222138]
Hi, guys!

I forgive you. After seeing that one..... I don't think I want alien kitties anymore.

[/quote]

war seems to manage it pretty well

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - KarthXLR - 07-15-2010

Hey guys what's going on in thi-

(07-15-2010, 11:08 AM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: [Image: funny-pictures-alien-kitten.jpg]

OH DEAR SWEET MUFFINS

(07-15-2010, 03:01 PM)dagrett link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=4804.msg163996#msg163996 date=1279224060]
[quote author=Hinoa link=topic=4804.msg163985#msg163985 date=1279222138]
Hi, guys!

[/quote]

Reeve war seems to manage it pretty well
[/quote]

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - Chief - 07-15-2010

(07-15-2010, 12:55 PM)Duck link Wrote: Do you play any less terrible games? I really want to play something else but I keep getting dragged back to this turd because nobody plays anything that I own anymore Sad
wait you play tf2?

(07-15-2010, 03:01 PM)dagrett link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=4804.msg163996#msg163996 date=1279224060]
[quote author=Hinoa link=topic=4804.msg163985#msg163985 date=1279222138]
Hi, guys!

[/quote]

war seems to manage it pretty well
[/quote]+1
(07-15-2010, 10:46 AM)Hinoa link Wrote: I figured since I've been failing all over your servers for a little while now that I should probably introduce myself. It's only polite, after all.

So then. Greetings, internet people. I'm Hinoa, I'm from the internet, and I suck at this game. Any questions?
oh yeah hi i almost forgot about you

no i kid <3
welcome to brbu, stay away from furries because they're probably already on fire and therefore you would catch on fire in the process

[Image: I_want_my_milk_by_Biljana1313.jpg]

OMG WAT IS DIS

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 07-15-2010

Welcome.

I am glad you became a part of us.

Re: Yet Another Introductory Thread - Didzo - 07-15-2010

Greetings.