Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Your Every Day Carry Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Your Every Day Carry Thread (/showthread.php?tid=13128)

Pages: 1 2

Your Every Day Carry Thread - Dtrain323i - 01-13-2012

Post a picture of the shit that you carry with you on a daily basis.

Here's mine (minus the Rye)

[Image: JoV42.jpg]

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Hobospartan - 01-13-2012

You have the pistol with you at all times?

For me it's just my wallet, keys, chapstick, and cell.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Sogo - 01-14-2012

1. Wallet
2. Knowledge of exactly where, how, and when the world will end.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Didzo - 01-14-2012

He carries his desk along with him too. You can see by the damaged surface that it's seen a lot of action and no coasters.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - KarthXLR - 01-14-2012

Phone, wallet, keys, pretty much it.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Dr. Zaius - 01-14-2012

i would've taken a picture as well but alas some of these clutch items have gone missing.

phone
wallet
keys
lighter
a couple picks, something i've been doing recently since they keep acquiring different uses

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Eschatos - 01-14-2012

[Image: Ils2I.jpg]

I take daily personal defense very seriously.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Versus - 01-14-2012

[Image: Hikot.jpg]

picture taken with my phone

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - at0m - 01-14-2012

I usually carry the shit I had posted in the pictures thread (and below), plus a Spyderco Delica 4 when I'm at home. I don't bring it with me when i travel.

This is what I carry when I travel:
[Image: 20120111accessories.jpg]

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - loldollas - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 05:40 AM)at0m link Wrote: I usually carry the shit I had posted in the pictures thread (and below), plus a Spyderco Delica 4 when I'm at home. I don't bring it with me when i travel.

iz dat sum LEVI's jeans?

they have this one pant made in a material called like...raw selvedge or something, but a pair is like 70-90$ a pop, but they're the perfect pair of jeans, and they last forever.

I always carry my phone, headphones, keys, watch, lighter (should stop this one if im ever going to quit smoking cigs, i always bum one when i walk by smokers cause of this lighter...)

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - at0m - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 10:38 AM)Funbuck$ link Wrote: [quote author=at0m link=topic=6187.msg236494#msg236494 date=1326537624]
I usually carry the shit I had posted in the pictures thread (and below), plus a Spyderco Delica 4 when I'm at home. I don't bring it with me when i travel.

iz dat sum LEVI's jeans?

they have this one pant made in a material called like...raw selvedge or something, but a pair is like 70-90$ a pop, but they're the perfect pair of jeans, and they last forever.

I always carry my phone, headphones, keys, watch, lighter (should stop this one if im ever going to quit smoking cigs, i always bum one when i walk by smokers cause of this lighter...)
[/quote]Levi's 569's, son.

Not pictured: the steeltoe boots from Farm & Fleet I wear nearly every day, and the Doc Martin's I wear when I'm not wearing my steeltoes.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - kaese - 01-14-2012

What I currently have in my purse minus my phone since I keep that in my pocket.
[Image: l3Lk8l.jpg]

The trading cards I just received in the mail so please don't think I carry them with me on a daily basis lol.
The red plastic thing is my jimi wallet and contains my license/credit card. I have a regular wallet but it's too big for the bag.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Kirby - 01-14-2012

Is that a ford keyfob next to your BMW keys Dtrain?

[Image: dailycarry.jpg]

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Badgerman of DOOM - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 11:47 AM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: Is that a ford keyfob next to your BMW keys Dtrain?

Dude that is a sick bowl, The Go Team (smoking group at home) has one at looks so damn similar to it.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - [SiN] Merc - 01-14-2012

I'm a light carry. Usually my wallet, key to my truck, phone, balisong, and sometimes a pack of cards, depending on if I'm wearing a vest for extra pockets or not.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - matter11 - 01-14-2012

standard wallet phone keys but also a swiss army knife. Cigarettes and a lighter if I'm taking a weed break too.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Evil Cheese - 01-14-2012

• Phone
  • Wallet
  • Keys (I only carry my car keys when I actually drive somewhere so usually only my room key on a daily basis)
  • Sometimes gum/mints

I despise having loose change in my pocket and will dispose of it any chance I get which includes giving it to homeless people.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Dtrain323i - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 11:47 AM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: Is that a ford keyfob next to your BMW keys Dtrain?

Indeed it is. I drive the Bimmer and my wife has an 09 Ford Focus. 35mpg and Sirius Satellite Radio. It's our roadtrip car.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - Dtrain323i - 01-14-2012

(01-13-2012, 11:54 PM)Höböspärtän link Wrote: You have the pistol with you at all times?

For me it's just my wallet, keys, chapstick, and cell.

except for when I'm at work, but other than that yeah. I have a pistol on me.

Re: Your Every Day Carry Thread - ThunderStain - 01-14-2012

[Image: IMAG0079.jpg]

Taken with my incredible S which I carry.

Phone: front left pocket
keys: clipped to a belt loop and put in my back left pocket
Wallet: back right pocket
Pocket knife: http://www.leatherman.com/product/Skeletool_CX front right pocket.
Lighter: Either the small pocket in jeans or my coat.
Pen/sharpie: Breast pocket or right front with the knife.

Sometimes I will bring my ipod places but its a rare sight.