Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Left4Dead (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? (/showthread.php?tid=1807)

Pages: 1 2

Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Luca Shoal - 11-24-2008

I'll be done with Thanksgiving stuff by 6PM EST on Thursday, so let's all go play some L4D after ingesting our delicious tryptophan.

Normal gaming or Easy achievement whoring? I vote the second one, just cuz, hay....why not get in Akimbo Assasin and Unbreakable in the same game?

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - ScottyGrayskull - 11-24-2008

(11-24-2008, 09:57 PM)TVs Luca link Wrote: I'll be done with Thanksgiving stuff by 6PM EST on Thursday, so let's all go play some L4D after ingesting our delicious tryptophan.

Normal gaming or Easy achievement whoring? I vote the second one, just cuz, hay....why not get in Akimbo Assasin and Unbreakable in the same game?

No turkey for me, but I'm sure I'll be up for some L4D Thursday evening. Smile

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Mission Difficult - 11-24-2008

I'm spending thanksgiving at my girlfriend's parent's house. Not looking forward to it...  :'(

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - ScottyGrayskull - 11-24-2008

(11-24-2008, 10:28 PM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: I'm spending thanksgiving at my girlfriend's parent's house. Not looking forward to it...   :'(

Remember, the quickest way to a woman's heart is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in!

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Wedge - 11-24-2008

I'm fairly sure I'm not doing anything. 

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - KarthXLR - 11-24-2008

I'll be glad to hunt down the bird I just ate. Smile

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Honest - 11-24-2008

Send me a message and I'll come kill things.

And look good doing it.

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Luca Shoal - 11-24-2008

We got a game then Big Grin.

So...Versus or Co-Op, Easy dickery or cerial gaming?

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - KorJax - 11-24-2008

Do melee only if your real hardcore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmKxjtY-Gqg

Rules:  

Must have pistol equipped and can only use melee

You can only shoot with your pistol IF it's a tank (AND ONLY A TANK) or a smoker that is in an IMPOSSIBLE to reach location (like a roof).

You can use grenades

Cannot pick up a second pistol/other weapons

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Honest - 11-24-2008

(11-24-2008, 11:31 PM)TVs Luca link Wrote: We got a game then Big Grin.

Depends on the turnout I think. I don't mind either since I'm just being an achievement whore.

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - KarthXLR - 11-25-2008

(11-24-2008, 11:41 PM)Honest link Wrote: [quote author=TV's Luca link=topic=1842.msg51220#msg51220 date=1227587472]

Depends on the turnout I think. I don't mind either since I'm just being an achievement whore.
[/quote]
I've managed to get plenty of my achievments legally, so I say expert versus mode.

EH, EH?!

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Vongore - 11-25-2008

Celebrate Thanksgiving by putting buying a retail copy into the oven, then uninstall the game from your Disk and go play some TF2 with Vongore

- God

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Honest - 11-25-2008

(11-25-2008, 12:02 AM)The Grand Pope of Karthology link Wrote: [quote author=Honest link=topic=1842.msg51224#msg51224 date=1227588069]
[quote author=TV's Luca link=topic=1842.msg51220#msg51220 date=1227587472]

[/quote]
I've managed to get plenty of my achievments legally, so I say expert versus mode.

EH, EH?!
[/quote]

What do you mean legally? I'm not buying dimebags of Achievements behind the 7-11 at midnight. Who told you that?

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Benito Mussolini - 11-25-2008

(11-25-2008, 12:07 AM)Vongore link Wrote: Celebrate Thanksgiving by putting buying a retail copy into the oven computer, then uninstall the game from on your Disk and go play some TF2 with Vongore l4d

- God

God is always right

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Luca Shoal - 11-25-2008

it's still legit to earn an achievement on Easy Karth :V.

The only dickery whoring would be in Versus.

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Surf314 - 11-25-2008

(11-24-2008, 09:57 PM)TVs Luca link Wrote: I'll be done with Thanksgiving stuff by 6PM EST on Thursday, so let's all go play some L4D after ingesting our delicious tryptophan.

Some achievements are best to get by yourself.  I think there is a bug where if you do not play 100% of the "movie" you don't get the achievement, but the first one to load in always initiates the start of the movie and the rest seem to join seconds after but its still enough to stop you from getting the achievement.

For example I've played 3 full movies and only have one achievement from when I did it by myself.  Also I missed the Akimbo Assassin achievement as well during a co-op game we all did pistols.

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Vandamguy - 11-25-2008

(11-25-2008, 09:22 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=TV's Luca link=topic=1842.msg51195#msg51195 date=1227581867]
I'll be done with Thanksgiving stuff by 6PM EST on Thursday, so let's all go play some L4D after ingesting our delicious tryptophan.

Some achievements are best to get by yourself.  I think there is a bug where if you do not play 100% of the "movie" you don't get the achievement, but the first one to load in always initiates the start of the movie and the rest seem to join seconds after but its still enough to stop you from getting the achievement.

For example I've played 3 full movies and only have one achievement from when I did it by myself.  Also I missed the Akimbo Assassin achievement as well during a co-op game we all did pistols.
[/quote]
i tired akimbo twice that night and still didnt fucking get it

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Surf314 - 11-25-2008

I got it when I did it by myself.  I'm almost sure that's the bug.  I think its very unforgiving when determining if you've started at the beginning.

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - SAVAGE-0 - 11-25-2008

I'm def in if i'm home by then, which is still unplanned Smile I'll try to make it tho

Re: Zombie Turkeys - L4D Thursday night? - Versus - 11-25-2008

yeah, I'm flying home on Thursday. should be home that night for fun. Big Grin