Be Right Back, Uninstalling
MEET THE ARCHERS - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: MEET THE ARCHERS (/showthread.php?tid=2928)

Pages: 1 2

MEET THE ARCHERS - Duck, Duck, Goose - 05-31-2009

wat

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

that is all

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Fail Medic - 05-31-2009

I'm not a sniper, and I love that bow and arrow.  Thanks for puttin' this up.

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Wedge - 05-31-2009

Shouldn't it show someone actually being decent with the Huntsman? >___>'

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Honest - 05-31-2009

(05-31-2009, 06:59 PM)Wedge link Wrote: Shouldn't it show someone actually being decent with the Huntsman? >___>'

Like me. Just 5 minutes of body shots.

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - 05-31-2009

put this to Circus and You Don't Want to Fuck With Me and it might be as good as radio's sniper video

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Duck, Duck, Goose - 05-31-2009

Well, I couldn't just spec Mission the whole time. Where's the fun in that?  :Smile

And FYI, 11 bodyshots, 9 headshots, 6 Kukri kills, 3 kill assists, and 1 taunt kill. gg

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Mission Difficult - 05-31-2009

(05-31-2009, 08:15 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: Well, I couldn't just spec Mission the whole time. Where's the fun in that?  :Smile
I have no explanation for why I was doing so well as sniper that game. I'm usually pretty terrible.

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - WTF Joel - 05-31-2009

I'm sorry, but no matter how many videos I'll see of the huntsman, I still think the rifle is better :x Anyone decent with the rifle can out snipe the bow, unless you're point blank, in which case the machete of justice would kick your ass :v

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Greatbacon - 05-31-2009

(05-31-2009, 08:30 PM)Metal Lemur Solid link Wrote: I'm sorry, but no matter how many videos I'll see of the huntsman, I still think the rifle is better :x Anyone decent with the rifle can out snipe the bow, unless you're point blank, in which case the machete of justice would kick your ass :v
Truth.  I suck at sniper, and still managed to get 5 headshots in one life w/ the rifle against like 2 or 3 snipers using the huntsman.  It was awesome.
Also machete of justice + jarate =  Sad

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Vongore - 05-31-2009

(05-31-2009, 08:30 PM)Metal Lemur Solid link Wrote: I'm sorry, but no matter how many videos I'll see of the huntsman, I still think the rifle is better :x Anyone decent with the rifle can out snipe the bow, unless you're point blank, in which case the Joel's machete of justice would kick your ass :v

fixed

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Wedge - 05-31-2009

(05-31-2009, 08:30 PM)Metal Lemur Solid link Wrote: I'm sorry, but no matter how many videos I'll see of the huntsman, I still think the rifle is better :x Anyone decent with the rifle can out snipe the bow, unless you're point blank, in which case the machete of justice would kick your ass :v

I don't think anyone is saying it's better, it's probably the worst primary replacement in the game actually.  It's like having a sandman ball as your main weapon, except less accurate.  But it is fun.

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Duck, Duck, Goose - 05-31-2009

Of course it's better. The Huntsman is just fun.

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Radio Raheem - 06-01-2009

(05-31-2009, 07:40 PM)JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR link Wrote: put this to Circus and You Don't Want to Fuck With Me and it might be as good as radio's sniper video

this may be better he missed like 5 kukuris in a row

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Benito Mussolini - 06-01-2009

(06-01-2009, 12:21 AM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: [quote author=JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR link=topic=2992.msg87214#msg87214 date=1243816843]
put this to Circus and You Don't Want to Fuck With Me and it might be as good as radio's sniper video

this may be better he missed like 5 kukuris in a row
[/quote]

Nothing but headshots.

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - cbre88x - 06-01-2009

(05-31-2009, 09:54 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=Metal Lemur Solid link=topic=2992.msg87226#msg87226 date=1243819820]
I'm sorry, but no matter how many videos I'll see of the huntsman, I still think the rifle is better :x Anyone decent with the rifle can out snipe the bow, unless you're point blank, in which case the machete of justice would kick your ass :v
[/quote]

It may be fun, but you aren't doing ANYTHING useful with it. I've yet to see a sniper use the huntsman effectively. A huntsman can't hold a whole team back, however, the rifle can rip apart a team with a few swift headshots.

Besides, nothings better than watching the pink mist.

sniper

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Versus - 06-01-2009

(05-31-2009, 09:35 PM)Wedge link Wrote: [quote author=Metal Lemur Solid link=topic=2992.msg87226#msg87226 date=1243819820]

I don't think anyone is saying it's better, it's probably the worst primary replacement in the game actually.  It's like having a sandman ball as your main weapon, except less accurate.  But it is fun.
[/quote]

this

edit: there needs to be a mod where the heavy shoots sandman balls with sasha

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Surf314 - 06-01-2009

The huntsman made me enjoy playing the sniper because for the most part I hate scoped weapons.  Most of the time I just feel like it is unnecessary to scope.  Plus the Huntsman + Jarate combo makes you a great person to have in a group of teammates.  Jarate first then hit the people trying to be sneaky while your teammates mini-crit the rest.

That's just my take on it though - and for the record I'm pretty useless with the rifle so this does make me more useful to the team.

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 06-01-2009

(06-01-2009, 01:46 AM)cbre88x link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2992.msg87246#msg87246 date=1243824896]
[quote author=Metal Lemur Solid link=topic=2992.msg87226#msg87226 date=1243819820]
[/quote]

It may be fun, but you aren't doing ANYTHING useful with it. I've yet to see a sniper use the huntsman effectively. A huntsman can't hold a whole team back, however, the rifle can rip apart a team with a few swift headshots.

Besides, nothings better than watching the pink mist.

sniper
[/quote]

Works good if there's a small number of people, but then again it could just be being a perpetual arrow magnet Sad

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - copulatingduck - 06-01-2009

(06-01-2009, 09:13 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: The huntsman made me enjoy playing the sniper because for the most part I hate scoped weapons.  Most of the time I just feel like it is unnecessary to scope. 

Ambassador Spy, it rapes really hard

Re: MEET THE ARCHERS - Radio Raheem - 06-01-2009

seriously ambassador is incredibly fun. its all i play now