Be Right Back, Uninstalling
BRBu[J] Tryout Registration: A SECOND Semi-Competitive Amalgamation - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration: A SECOND Semi-Competitive Amalgamation (/showthread.php?tid=644)

BRBu[J] Tryout Registration: A SECOND Semi-Competitive Amalgamation - cannedpeahes - 06-27-2008

If you would like to register for tryouts for a second set of BRBu players that would scrim opposite (and in place of) the first team, go ahead and put yourself in here. If you've registered before with Kor, then you know the drill, if not, you tell me what classes you're great at, what classes you aren't awful at, and which classes you do disregard-that-suck-cocks at. Also, I need to know when you're available to play.

Pro: Heavy, Spy
Works: Soldier, Scout, Pyro, Medic
Scrub: Sniper, Demo, Engi
Available: Almost nightly, some exceptions. That will change come August.

Edit: If you're worried about repercussions, there aren't any. Everybody's on board for this.

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration - Dave - 06-27-2008

I know im in Kors team but can i tag along anyway?

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration - cannedpeahes - 06-27-2008

Sorry, no such luck. We'd be obliged to scrim against the mains, and you can't very well play on both teams. You'll be with us in spirit, Dave.

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration - Geoff - 06-27-2008

(06-27-2008, 10:35 AM)Dave link Wrote: I know im in Kors team but can i tag along anyway?

Yeah.  <3  Actually, I could care less.  If peaches doesn't want you to then, I guess not.

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration - cannedpeahes - 06-27-2008

(06-27-2008, 10:39 AM)Geoff link Wrote: [quote author=Dave link=topic=656.msg16519#msg16519 date=1214580956]
I know im in Kors team but can i tag along anyway?

Yeah.  <3  Actually, I could care less.  If peaches doesn't want you to then, I guess not.
[/quote]

I'm giving him honorary status.

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration - Dave - 06-27-2008

:-*

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration: A SECOND Semi-Competitive Amalgamation - cannedpeahes - 06-27-2008

Still no applications? Massive failure! A new thread, perhaps?

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration: A SECOND Semi-Competitive Amalgamation - Budr - 06-27-2008

I would sign up but the time difference fucked me last time. I think at some point I'll speak to Ain about a Euro cell, need a few more regs yet though and we might have to steal Dave back.

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration: A SECOND Semi-Competitive Amalgamation - Wedge - 06-27-2008

I'll apply I guess.  

Main Class: Medic
Secondary: Soldier, Heavy, Engy,
Tertiary: Sniper, Demo, Pyro
No: Scout, Spy

Avaliable anytime in the evenings or weekend.

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration: A SECOND Semi-Competitive Amalgamation - cannedpeahes - 06-27-2008

I'm going to get Scotty to delete this thread and I'll put up a new one so it can be just for applications.

Re: BRBu[J] Tryout Registration: A SECOND Semi-Competitive Amalgamation - ScottyGrayskull - 06-27-2008

(06-27-2008, 10:54 AM)cannedpeaches link Wrote: Still no applications? Massive failure!

I like how no applications in 20 minutes is considered a massive failure. Tongue

Just for that, I won't delete the thread per your request... but instead lock it, forever showing your failure. Wink