Be Right Back, Uninstalling
New sig - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: New sig (/showthread.php?tid=7525)

New sig - hawtpawkithero - 06-01-2008

It's been over a year since I last made a forum signature.
Whaddya think?

Re: New sig - exanimo - 06-01-2008

Cute!

Re: New sig - Tragic Hero - 06-01-2008

It's got my vote

Re: New sig - CaffeinePowered - 06-01-2008

Speaking of sigs and avatars, didnt the other day you say it 'bugged' you when people didnt use their real picture, so I guess you look exactly like your avatar picture right

Re: New sig - ScottyGrayskull - 06-01-2008

(06-01-2008, 12:48 PM)hawtpawkithero link Wrote: It's been over a year since I last made a forum signature.
Whaddya think?

Cool. Didn't know you were [WTF]. Smile

Re: New sig - WTF Joel - 06-03-2008

Old news scotty =p he was recruited soon after I made my first appearance on the server. And the sig is not showing up for me Sad

EDIT: It shows up now o.o my opinion is (Im a nit picky ass cause Ive been making sigs for long time) it feels like it is missing something to me o.o Im thinking the addition of a render, with some depth of field, also a font that better goes with the overall feel of it o.o It is rather attractive tho :3 *thumbs up*

Re: New sig - A. Crow - 06-04-2008

moar sigs!

Re: New sig - hawtpawkithero - 06-04-2008

(06-03-2008, 12:00 PM)WTF Joel link Wrote: Old news scotty =p he was recruited soon after I made my first appearance on the server. And the sig is not showing up for me Sad

EDIT: It shows up now o.o my opinion is (Im a nit picky ass cause Ive been making sigs for long time) it feels like it is missing something to me o.o Im thinking the addition of a render, with some depth of field, also a font that better goes with the overall feel of it o.o It is rather attractive tho :3 *thumbs up*

I originally had a render in it, but while working on it I hid the layer containing said render and it looked a lot better, so it stayed out.

Re: New sig - cbre88x - 06-04-2008

I def. fail in this department. Wish I had a badass sig though. Do you guys use photoshop to make those?

Re: New sig - WTF Joel - 06-04-2008

yar. I might make you one o.o

Re: New sig - A. Crow - 06-04-2008

(06-04-2008, 09:29 PM)cbre88x link Wrote: I def. fail in this department. Wish I had a badass sig though. Do you guys use photoshop to make those?

Ok, mine took 10 minutes and I suck at photoshop, could have probably done 10x better if I A) took the time to learn, or 2) "Obtained" fireworks, since it's like a shit ton easier to do this type of stuff in it...

You should give it a shot.  Go find a background, and slap your name ontop of it, the stuff in mine came from gis for TF2 pyro.

Re: New sig - cbre88x - 06-04-2008

(06-04-2008, 10:08 PM)WTF Joel link Wrote: yar. I might make you one o.o

sweeet.

(06-04-2008, 11:44 PM)A. Crow link Wrote: Ok, mine took 10 minutes and I suck at photoshop, could have probably done 10x better if I A) took the time to learn, or 2) "Obtained" fireworks, since it's like a shit ton easier to do this type of stuff in it...
You should give it a shot.  Go find a background, and slap your name ontop of it, the stuff in mine came from gis for TF2 pyro.

I'll have to "obtain" some sort of program to do it in. GIMP is remotely the closest thing I have to a photoshop.

Re: New sig - copulatingduck - 06-06-2008

Hai u guys, check my new sig! I made it on my Wacom tablet and everything! Took me like 30 minutes too.  :3

Re: New sig - Mission Difficult - 06-06-2008

It rivals geoff's spray!  :o

Re: New sig - Surf314 - 06-06-2008

(06-06-2008, 06:04 AM)copulatingduck link Wrote: Hai u guys, check my new sig! I made it on my Wacom tablet and everything! Took me like 30 minutes too.  :3

I <3 it